Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> XING > Xing : May Edition : | NHB Election Special 2017 |

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1st June 2017
SuperMan of Xossip
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Anubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps database
Xing : May Edition : | NHB Election Special 2017 |

Last edited by Anubhav1992 : 1st June 2017 at 09:15 PM.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 1st June 2017
SuperMan of Xossip
Anubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps database
Xing : May Edition : | NHB Election Special 2017 |

Last edited by Anubhav1992 : 1st June 2017 at 09:49 PM.

Old 1st June 2017
SuperMan of Xossip

Hello and welcome to May 2017 edition of Xing

This edition of Xing is the NHB Elections Special Edition, the "game of rajniti" was truly exciting.

Before we start, let us take a moment and pray for the innocent souls who died in the massive Kabul bomb blasts, may their souls RIP

Like every year, the NHB witnesses the political war where the winner gets to rule NHB for a month

This year also we witnessed several drama, fights, friendships and the polls are also done, as we await for the results, one can check about the discussions, rules and announcements here

NHB Election 2017 "The Game of Rajniti" - Rules, Queries, Complaints & Announcements

Xing team wishes both the parties best of luck in the upcoming results

The Cricket season is on in our Sports section, with the Champions Trophy 2017 started and our Xossip Admin team also proudly announces the Xossip's ICC Champions Trophy PnW Contest 2017

Click here for more

★☆★Xossip's ICC Champions Trophy PnW Contest 2017 : Chitchat and Discussion Thread★☆★

Thank you all for your love, support and appreciation. See you all in the next month's edition Goodbye, Phir Milenge, Abar dekha hobe, rabb rakha

Old 1st June 2017
SuperMan of Xossip

Hello and welcome to May 2017 edition of Xing

This edition of Xing is the NHB Elections Special Edition, the "game of rajniti" was truly exciting.

Before we start, let us take a moment and pray for the innocent souls who died in the massive Kabul bomb blasts, may their souls RIP

Like every year, the NHB witnesses the political war where the winner gets to rule NHB for a month

This year also we witnessed several drama, fights, friendships and the polls are also done, as we await for the results, one can check about the discussions, rules and announcements here

NHB Election 2017 "The Game of Rajniti" - Rules, Queries, Complaints & Announcements

Xing team wishes both the parties best of luck in the upcoming results

The Cricket season is on in our Sports section, with the Champions Trophy 2017 started and our Xossip Admin team also proudly announces the Xossip's ICC Champions Trophy PnW Contest 2017

Click here for more

★☆★Xossip's ICC Champions Trophy PnW Contest 2017 : Chitchat and Discussion Thread★☆★

Thank you all for your love, support and appreciation. See you all in the next month's edition Goodbye, Phir Milenge, Abar dekha hobe, rabb rakha

Old 1st June 2017
SuperMan of Xossip

Old 1st June 2017
SuperMan of Xossip

Old 1st June 2017
SuperMan of Xossip

Hello,Namaste,Nomoskhar,Sat Sri Akal,Adaab Welcome to Vada Pav with Anubhav.

The interviews were live and have great resemblance and connections with the just concluded NHB Elections 2017, so while we await the results , let us enjoy these

My First session was with the newly appointed Election Commissioner Mak42 who showed great enthusiasm and vigour throughout the elections making it "to some extent" successful

1.How does it feel like to conduct the elections as the Election Commissioner, as we can see you are the most active EC in business?

A.
Well ! It was a wonderful experience. Have enjoyed to work with FJB bro, Princyy and Wocda machie. It was my first experience to see any xp election so closely and best part is as an EC. I have seen 2016 election, but wasn't much active that time. Well ! let's not talk about 16. It's really hard to work as EC. have to do a lot of work. but happy that all goes well till the end.

[[ Yes he was working really hard but what about the others? Havent heard much from wocda or Princey offlate, looks like being EC is having its toll on them ]]

Well frankly speaking havent seen much of the other ECs being as much active as you have been? Revital lete ho kya? What is the secret behind this enthusiasm?

A.
Well other EC's are also active in behind, they have also done there assigned work. And, for my activeness, I am little more addicted to xossip and was enjoying to handle all this situation also this is holiday season so i was free, so spent my time here.

Well done and we appreciate your dedication. Who do you think has any advantage in this elections? Foxes or Dragons? And why?

A.
Thanks bro Well imo both Teams are in equal, but in some aspects Foxes look alike focused & sincere, I am saying this Because Dragons leader himself said, his CT team is not much active (except some.) & his team was lacking some experience and proper handling.

[[ Wow, that is some revelation, well we cant call that biasness, he just called spade a spade, are we going to see another one sided election results? Lets hope not **fingers crossed**
]]

Well since you have been clear with your opinions we appreciate it and also would like to know whether you feel the Dragons havent been careful during the auctions, spending VR on inactive admin members?

A. Well ! i also couldn't understand their point of view. Might be there's Donation issues or might be they haven't much planned this or may be experience lacking, I couldn't understand it. If they have planned for elections, then they should be prepared for it. Well ! no issues they have done as much as they can, also they have bought some good and active members including you and HT bro, Amit bro, PV bhai, etc..

[[ As we all know, having money does not matter unless you know how and where to spend !! ]]

Which election task was the most exciting according to you?

A.Mah fav was Drama & Debate task, Enjoyed a lot.

[[ I am sure we all enjoyed that task, didnt we?? ]]

Do you really feel the ECs have the final say on the elections? Or do we have fair and square counting of votes?

A.
Off course Yes ! we have every work fair under the guidance of highest authorities of our forum. And it's a team work, EC's work under CEC's guidance and both EC and CEC team decide together so there's no question mark for final sayings.

[[ Actually we hear that every year and after the results are declared then the rantings for partiality and forged elections starts, since it is your first time you are unaware of those My blessings be with you ]]

It felt great to have an interactive session with our respectable Election Commissioner who was pretty clear with his views and we appreciate the hard work put on by him and his team

Last edited by Anubhav1992 : 2nd June 2017 at 01:08 PM.

Old 1st June 2017
SuperMan of Xossip

Hello,Namaste,Nomoskhar,Sat Sri Akal,Adaab Welcome to Vada Pav with Anubhav.

The interviews were live and have great resemblance and connections with the just concluded NHB Elections 2017, so while we await the results , let us enjoy these

My First session was with the newly appointed Election Commissioner Mak42 who showed great enthusiasm and vigour throughout the elections making it "to some extent" successful

1.How does it feel like to conduct the elections as the Election Commissioner, as we can see you are the most active EC in business?

A.
Well ! It was a wonderful experience. Have enjoyed to work with FJB bro, Princyy and Wocda machie. It was my first experience to see any xp election so closely and best part is as an EC. I have seen 2016 election, but wasn't much active that time. Well ! let's not talk about 16. It's really hard to work as EC. have to do a lot of work. but happy that all goes well till the end.

[[ Yes he was working really hard but what about the others? Havent heard much from wocda or Princey offlate, looks like being EC is having its toll on them ]]

Well frankly speaking havent seen much of the other ECs being as much active as you have been? Revital lete ho kya? What is the secret behind this enthusiasm?

A.
Well other EC's are also active in behind, they have also done there assigned work. And, for my activeness, I am little more addicted to xossip and was enjoying to handle all this situation also this is holiday season so i was free, so spent my time here.

Well done and we appreciate your dedication. Who do you think has any advantage in this elections? Foxes or Dragons? And why?

A.
Thanks bro Well imo both Teams are in equal, but in some aspects Foxes look alike focused & sincere, I am saying this Because Dragons leader himself said, his CT team is not much active (except some.) & his team was lacking some experience and proper handling.

[[ Wow, that is some revelation, well we cant call that biasness, he just called spade a spade, are we going to see another one sided election results? Lets hope not **fingers crossed**
]]

Well since you have been clear with your opinions we appreciate it and also would like to know whether you feel the Dragons havent been careful during the auctions, spending VR on inactive admin members?

A. Well ! i also couldn't understand their point of view. Might be there's Donation issues or might be they haven't much planned this or may be experience lacking, I couldn't understand it. If they have planned for elections, then they should be prepared for it. Well ! no issues they have done as much as they can, also they have bought some good and active members including you and HT bro, Amit bro, PV bhai, etc..

[[ As we all know, having money does not matter unless you know how and where to spend !! ]]

Which election task was the most exciting according to you?

A.Mah fav was Drama & Debate task, Enjoyed a lot.

[[ I am sure we all enjoyed that task, didnt we?? ]]

Do you really feel the ECs have the final say on the elections? Or do we have fair and square counting of votes?

A.
Off course Yes ! we have every work fair under the guidance of highest authorities of our forum. And it's a team work, EC's work under CEC's guidance and both EC and CEC team decide together so there's no question mark for final sayings.

[[ Actually we hear that every year and after the results are declared then the rantings for partiality and forged elections starts, since it is your first time you are unaware of those My blessings be with you ]]

It felt great to have an interactive session with our respectable Election Commissioner who was pretty clear with his views and we appreciate the hard work put on by him and his team

Last edited by Anubhav1992 : 2nd June 2017 at 12:21 PM.

Old 1st June 2017
SuperMan of Xossip

My next session was with nain11ster, the star of Young Dragons Party of Xossip, who almost single handedly took care of the elections and was the Team Representative, so alot of our queries were answered by him

1.Tell us more about this Young Dragon party, how was this particular name selected?

A.
Late Night update typing is my hobby. After finishing that usually I visit my thread, then Nhb. Involve into some comment reply of my reader, after that I go to the social media.

One fine night our xp members discussing about election. So the one fine suggestion come by Arav... that if our party form it's name should be "Young Dragon Party" ...

As I am a huge fan of "How to trained your dragons" ... so this name liked more. Not only I along with all of my friends like this name.

[[ Wow, what an inspiration to name your Party ]]

You guys are fighting against a well known face of Xossip,i.e. Rajesh aka Wolfie, how confident you people are of winning this elections?

A.
No we are not fighting against the wolfi. Everyone think we are fighting against him but no body knows that this year any body would opponent we will fight.

It was last year commitment when I met my new writer friends, Kk, Amit and Mohit. Mohit shown his intentions regaring the election. And hi zeal was like out of the world....

So it was my commitment, if any call comes from Mohit, i will support him and participate actively in election. Otherwise I am not intrested even single percent.

And about victory..... we are sure at the voter level and people choice Dragon is always far ahead than Fox ... rest result will say everything...

[[ Well I liked their confidence, hope it does not turn out to be over confidence, as the latter has ruined many big things ]]

Great committment, but I presume you people mainly represent the story section community, but FOXes claim they have more connections with story section guys, how do you plan to tackle that?

A.
The myth will break this time uske connection as it hai.... accept it they have more connection than me ... but one thing they always miss.... we have a friend connection... we never rember any xp member for any motive... we have friends and we mert daily, have some chit chat... and back to our work .... so we do not have friends in story section or nhb ... but we have lots of friends ... close friends...

Now you can imagine who will eager to tacle whome ... you will surprised that many of member already join in fox. We never convey him to vote for us... but each member say sorry to me after voting ... this we called friends ....

[[ Friendship is something which cant be affected by the elections and his words prove them so **claps** But they have posed a serious challenge to their opponents for sure
]]

What is your say about the numerical advantage foxes have in terms of the Admin team members bought by them in the auctions? Do you think you guys should have been more active in the auctions?

A. Direcly u wanna ask ask about donation and planning.... yep we are not well planned regarding the auction because we do not have money and doner .... if we do have ... we will more active

No actually not about donations, the readers would like to know whether the Admin team members bought by Dragons were done with proper thinking or not, as you guys have spent valuable VR by buying some who havent been active since long?

A.It was not in our hand. The whole cenario is moving around only money. Opponet say pass only to those admin who were not active. The purched all active admin by any price and bid. Whatever we get is our fortune, we need advin vote and we get it. Weather any one active or not, everyone is worthy for me.

Our motto is to purched vote, so we are in bid with the clear thinking... purches mod, sumo and admin vote. We are not much more fatuate with names....

[[ But brother, being philosophical might affect your vote banks, like it is said catches win matches, similarly votes win you elections, anyone who would like to participate in future elections should ponder over this ]]

What is your opinion on CEC and his EC team? Are they conducting the elections fairly, what do the dragons feel about it?

A.
Ec team is well organised and counted a succesful ec . Although there are lots of hue and cry, but i know these certain things happens with each contest organiser.... The role of charlie was doubtful. As of my thought he need to be very much careful when possess a post and replying any query ....

100 out of 100 specially Fjb and maki

[[ Well every coin has a flip side as well and good to know you understand this And my best wishes for the upcoming results ]]

7.What about the manifesto your party has put up, are you really going to follow those or they are just for the sake of saying?

A.
koi shaq hai kya..... the parposed plan.... which is not under in our hand, and rest we will do certainly.... like wise help to a member, try to abuse free nhb, green nhb, interview thread for noobs.....

Almost 80% of manifisto promises is in our hand, we will certainly deliver it. For 20% we need the support of admin. So can not tell you right now

[[ We are a bunch known as "junta" and we are the most deprived class and since we face false promises almost everytime, we doubt that it might happen again, hopefully things change this time around ]]

Nain is a great chap, speaking his heart out about friendships and bondings which are pretty rare these days, his confidence seems high as well, let us hope they achieve what they want to for the betterment of Xossip :goteam;

Last edited by Anubhav1992 : 2nd June 2017 at 01:08 PM.

Old 1st June 2017
SuperMan of Xossip

My next session was with nain11ster, the star of Young Dragons Party of Xossip, who almost single handedly took care of the elections and was the Team Representative, so alot of our queries were answered by him

1.Tell us more about this Young Dragon party, how was this particular name selected?

A.
Late Night update typing is my hobby. After finishing that usually I visit my thread, then Nhb. Involve into some comment reply of my reader, after that I go to the social media.

One fine night our xp members discussing about election. So the one fine suggestion come by Arav... that if our party form it's name should be "Young Dragon Party" ...

As I am a huge fan of "How to trained your dragons" ... so this name liked more. Not only I along with all of my friends like this name.

[[ Wow, what an inspiration to name your Party ]]

You guys are fighting against a well known face of Xossip,i.e. Rajesh aka Wolfie, how confident you people are of winning this elections?

A.
No we are not fighting against the wolfi. Everyone think we are fighting against him but no body knows that this year any body would opponent we will fight.

It was last year commitment when I met my new writer friends, Kk, Amit and Mohit. Mohit shown his intentions regaring the election. And hi zeal was like out of the world....

So it was my commitment, if any call comes from Mohit, i will support him and participate actively in election. Otherwise I am not intrested even single percent.

And about victory..... we are sure at the voter level and people choice Dragon is always far ahead than Fox ... rest result will say everything...

[[ Well I liked their confidence, hope it does not turn out to be over confidence, as the latter has ruined many big things ]]

Great committment, but I presume you people mainly represent the story section community, but FOXes claim they have more connections with story section guys, how do you plan to tackle that?

A.
The myth will break this time uske connection as it hai.... accept it they have more connection than me ... but one thing they always miss.... we have a friend connection... we never rember any xp member for any motive... we have friends and we mert daily, have some chit chat... and back to our work .... so we do not have friends in story section or nhb ... but we have lots of friends ... close friends...

Now you can imagine who will eager to tacle whome ... you will surprised that many of member already join in fox. We never convey him to vote for us... but each member say sorry to me after voting ... this we called friends ....

[[ Friendship is something which cant be affected by the elections and his words prove them so **claps** But they have posed a serious challenge to their opponents for sure
]]

What is your say about the numerical advantage foxes have in terms of the Admin team members bought by them in the auctions? Do you think you guys should have been more active in the auctions?

A. Direcly u wanna ask ask about donation and planning.... yep we are not well planned regarding the auction because we do not have money and doner .... if we do have ... we will more active

No actually not about donations, the readers would like to know whether the Admin team members bought by Dragons were done with proper thinking or not, as you guys have spent valuable VR by buying some who havent been active since long?

A.It was not in our hand. The whole cenario is moving around only money. Opponet say pass only to those admin who were not active. The purched all active admin by any price and bid. Whatever we get is our fortune, we need advin vote and we get it. Weather any one active or not, everyone is worthy for me.

Our motto is to purched vote, so we are in bid with the clear thinking... purches mod, sumo and admin vote. We are not much more fatuate with names....

[[ But brother, being philosophical might affect your vote banks, like it is said catches win matches, similarly votes win you elections, anyone who would like to participate in future elections should ponder over this ]]

What is your opinion on CEC and his EC team? Are they conducting the elections fairly, what do the dragons feel about it?

A.
Ec team is well organised and counted a succesful ec . Although there are lots of hue and cry, but i know these certain things happens with each contest organiser.... The role of charlie was doubtful. As of my thought he need to be very much careful when possess a post and replying any query ....

100 out of 100 specially Fjb and maki

[[ Well every coin has a flip side as well and good to know you understand this And my best wishes for the upcoming results ]]

7.What about the manifesto your party has put up, are you really going to follow those or they are just for the sake of saying?

A.
koi shaq hai kya..... the parposed plan.... which is not under in our hand, and rest we will do certainly.... like wise help to a member, try to abuse free nhb, green nhb, interview thread for noobs.....

Almost 80% of manifisto promises is in our hand, we will certainly deliver it. For 20% we need the support of admin. So can not tell you right now

[[ We are a bunch known as "junta" and we are the most deprived class and since we face false promises almost everytime, we doubt that it might happen again, hopefully things change this time around ]]

Nain is a great chap, speaking his heart out about friendships and bondings which are pretty rare these days, his confidence seems high as well, let us hope they achieve what they want to for the betterment of Xossip :goteam;

Last edited by Anubhav1992 : 2nd June 2017 at 12:39 PM.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls