Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> XING > Xing : May Edition : | NHB Election Special 2017 |

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 2nd June 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Makk machi interbiew nainu aur kimi madam ji ka interbiew

Old 2nd June 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Best lines from interbiew

Quote:
U know I am a Commerce graduate and Post grad in Finance,
kimi akka

Old 2nd June 2017
Ye Dil Mange More
  Councillor: Council Member      
mohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universemohit98075 is one with the universe
good work xing Team is baar interview tino rapchik hai

Old 2nd June 2017
Keep calm and be my submissive
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
Psyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubhav1992 View Post
< image >

The final session was with the one who is often termed as the lady love of the wolf, but I would prefer her to be called as the Vixen Yes you guessed it right,it was Kimishot

1.Foxes, a party for Lone Wolf, by Lone Wolf and of Lone Wolf, as it appears from outside, what is your say on this?

A.
Lone wolf or Mohit or Nainster, every one here is for themselves buddy, I personally will feel no difference on XP even if Foxes win or Dragons win, and so does all other members as well, elaborating a bit on that, even Rajesh himself will feel no difference besides getting modship of NHB for a month or couple and election winner dibba in his title.

[[ Looks so nonchalant, isnt she? Hell no guys, you are up for a game of wits, tighten your seat belts ]]

But "buddy", you are the Team Commander of Foxes, shouldnt a core team member be a bit more concerned that his/her party wins, rather than being so much nonchalant?

A.
Being a core member of party does not hinders me to put my views the way I want, even if I was not a fox member or if I was a dragon or XLP member, my views would have been same, being in the foxes will not make me Pro Rajesh or Anti Nainster or anyone else. Secondly, I don't think much more before putting my views here on this board, appeasement is not me, I come here for fun and being in this election is a part of it.

[[ Her words reminded me of a friend I have in Xossip, I might be wrong, but it felt so, wanted to hug her for that **not lustily** But somehow resisted myself and went on with it ]]

Also rajesh was already a Moderator of Xossip, so what extra would he get so that he had to contest the elections, if you dont know the reason, then you can choose not to answer this question?

A.
Frankly if I had the answer I would have given it, I am miles away from reason of his resignation and reasons to contest elections.

[[ I am well aware of both the reasons, so no point enlightening her
]]

I like your frank attitude and am finding this interview to be interesting, not appeasing you though Anyways, so how much chances do the parties have in winning this elections?

A. Why would u appease me, i am just another ordinary member of Xossip, unlike you who is always in the spotlight every month end han

Coming to chances , Foxes have a lot to win this, there are many people here who hate Rajesh for reasons known to them, but tactically he has been much much stronger than Dragons. Dragons are short of leadership or what, I don't know but I strongly feel they could have done much better in few tasks like Xing for example, but they seem to be too much busy in personal life I suppose. Oh yes, don't edit this, but after reading this answer there is a set of douche bags who would call me by all names and may link me to Rajesh in the most indecent way possible, but don't worry u piece of lousy shit bags, I will courier each of u an yearly membership of 'Burnol'

[[ The vixen was ferocious, with burning eyes, flashing nails(liked the nail paint though ), words coming out her mouth like venomous spits, ulala one of my favourite interviews I wish I could get a chance to have a threesome(interview) with IP and Kimi, imagine the pleasure ]]

5.Trust me I am also an ordinary member of Xossip with some added responsibilities and every month people try to prove me to be the worst, if by limelight you meant that then limelight it is. Do you think the polls would be pretty much one sided, last year we had no polls at all. Why this change in NHB elections trend? Your views on this.A. This is the second time I am witnessing elections, last year nothing happened so that stands irrelavant , implying i cannot answer Ur question because I haven't witnessed what has happened in the past
And Ur doing a wonderful job Anubhav, yes there have been instances where even I have said this or that is not good in Xing, but free mein isse zyada nai hota, and we do understand that

[[ Duh, I know I am still the best in business SUPPERR MAAN ]]

Also tell me about the EC team and CEC, how were they with their tasks and managing the whole process until now?

A.Just brilliant, I did praise them as elections got over but as we all know, the most overrated shit bag here took it to altogether at a different path. Anyway, keeping him aside, FJB and Mak were super cool, from the way they handled the tasks to the way they are answering childish questions of both the parties till this very moment. If there is anyone else in team who is working behind the curtains, same goes to him/her as well.

Also, don't name this as Vadapav with Anubhav, Vadapav Roz kha kha ke Pak Gaye hain, keep it as Single Malt with Anubhav
I will pay for it

[[ Ah, a woman with class who was ready to pay for the bills even, was she showing interest in me, naah **daydreaming is not good for health for an oldie like me** ]]

7.Why single malt, I would prefer some Sauvignon Blanc with the lady. Anyways coming back to the questions, I have had a share of info that you and rajesh are close friends, why do you prefer him, when as you yourself quoted "people hate him"? Dont you think its always about him, be it elections or anything else?

A.
If I am not mistaken Sauvignon is a white wine ? Aahh, u have it , I will prefer Bourbon instead

I am close friends with Franku as well, I am close friends with Naina as well, I am close friends with Sunny and Harshit as well, after elections I will talk to Nainu as well, as he is busy now , me and u can be friends, don't worry, treat me good and I will reciprocate has been my Funda in real life as well. Where did u get that info btw, stop relying on Unverified sources will be good for u in the long run
People do hate him, does this mean I like him, as I earlier quoted being in his party will not make me Pro Rajesh or Anti anyone else, and it's people who are giving him that importance, they have made it XP= Rajesh, Rajesh = XP . As far as I go, I don't take my real life dat seriously, this is a virtual board.

[[ My reply was a part of the next question ]]

8.I think you are also relying on unverified sources, as my verified sources confirm that people portray rajesh as anti-XP, and not Xp=rajesh or vise versa. Anyways, I still believe you and rajesh are "very close" Anyways that is one's personal choice to be so. And I am not such a good friend myself.

What about the manifesto of Foxes, since fulfilling those are your obligations as well, how do you presume to do them if you win, will that just be for the sake of saying or truly those would be implemented?

A.
What me u or people feel does not matter, what admins think that is important ain't it ? Ur not a good friend ? Wonder what dragons may think of u then as u belong to them
Manifesto ? Give me two answers to it first, before this whoever has won election what were their points and how many of them were implemented, if I have these two handy I will be in a better position to answer this

[[ Let bygones be bygones my dear, an eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind, what others didnt you might do, that is the hope which makes "junta" vote and elect you ]]

9.But admins are also people, they aint robots !!
I belong to none my dear, its a part of the election to be auctioned. But in the previous answers you said that what has happened in the past does not matter, so why does it matter now, the manifesto you guys made are to be implemented now and let the readers know what you really feel to do with those ? By you I mean the whole party, not pointing you singularly

A.
U know I am a Commerce graduate and Post grad in Finance, when u run a show it is managed by two or more people, groups are divided in two, one who work for the project relentlessly, day and night, in this case it is Rajesh and Rishi and few others.. Other group is called dormant partners, they just invest money and are not at all concerned of what is happening at ground level, yes they have names in the project but they don't work at all, I am one of them
And yes I know auction process, relax, that was a PJ

[[ Too much of anything is not good, so the interview ends here only, I know you might have wanted more, but relax guys our friend is not going to leave Xossip soon, so we might have more encounters with her ]]

It was great fun interviewing her and guys do think about the threesome interview with IP and Kimi, need your feedback on that, if public demand is there then who knows we might have it soon Wishing all the luck to Friends of Xossip Party in the upcoming elections as well

My dear Brothers and Girlfriends, enjoy the interview with some< image > Dont forget to add suggestions as to whose interviews you want to see in the upcoming months < image > < image >

I will be back with more next month < image >

Till then , Keep Xossiping and Spread Love !! < image >

< image >
This one is a classy read

With just the perfect use of Puns and humour.. and what elegant writing style by both the Interviewer and interviewee..

Old 2nd June 2017
no abusive CT

landdhari1 is hunted by the papparazilanddhari1 is hunted by the papparazilanddhari1 is hunted by the papparazilanddhari1 is hunted by the papparazilanddhari1 is hunted by the papparazilanddhari1 is hunted by the papparazilanddhari1 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by poospcse View Post
Makk machi interbiew nainu aur kimi madam ji ka interbiew
:slaps:

Old 2nd June 2017
Banned

Aditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyx View Post
This one is a classy read

With just the perfect use of Puns and humour.. and what elegant writing style by both the Interviewer and interviewee..

++25

Old 2nd June 2017
Keep calm and be my submissive
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
Psyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPsyx has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by poospcse View Post
Best lines from interbiew

kimi akka
hahaha.. totally

Old 2nd June 2017
Girls Please Eat Aloo Parantha
Visit my website
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
axba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps database
UL: 10.97 gb DL: 26.31 gb Ratio: 0.42
another piece of

Old 2nd June 2017
~~ XP Always Rock ~~
Visit my website
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
shaik20102 is one with the universeshaik20102 is one with the universeshaik20102 is one with the universeshaik20102 is one with the universeshaik20102 is one with the universeshaik20102 is one with the universeshaik20102 is one with the universeshaik20102 is one with the universeshaik20102 is one with the universeshaik20102 is one with the universeshaik20102 is one with the universeshaik20102 is one with the universe
Well done xing team

Old 2nd June 2017
Don't Disturb the Devils
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
wocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps database
anu and team.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls