Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Polls > ANYONE SEEN GETTING HER GF/MOM/WIFE/SIS GETTING MOLESTED IN PUBLIC ?

View Poll Results: WHOM YOU SAW GETTING MOLESTED/SEXUALLY HARRASED
MOM 53 27.04%
BHABHI 45 22.96%
your GF 45 22.96%
WIFE 44 22.45%
SISTER 50 25.51%
FRIEND 73 37.24%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 196. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 23rd May 2011
Custom title

loudspeakers is hunted by the papparaziloudspeakers is hunted by the papparaziloudspeakers is hunted by the papparaziloudspeakers is hunted by the papparaziloudspeakers is hunted by the papparaziloudspeakers is hunted by the papparaziloudspeakers is hunted by the papparaziloudspeakers is hunted by the papparaziloudspeakers is hunted by the papparaziloudspeakers is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 156.66 mb DL: 5.07 gb Ratio: 0.03
lovely replies....keep it up

Old 12th June 2011
Custom title

nivas123 has received several accoladesnivas123 has received several accoladesnivas123 has received several accoladesnivas123 has received several accolades
Once while goin in city bus couple of college guys took started using their cellphone wierdly. I did not understand at first instance, whe thye were unboarding I chanced to look at their cell panel. They were recording boobs and cleavage of my wife althrough every move and every jerk of bus that produced repuurcusive effct

Old 4th July 2011
Banned

sexytanyawaiting4u is beginning to get noticed
UL: 32.00 kb DL: 56.74 mb Ratio: 0.00
This is my real incident not a fantacy...I was travelling in a bus along with my 2 sisters in Jaipur. that was morning time..from a bus stop nearly 12-14 students got into the bus...they surrounded my both sisters....2 of them continously operating their cellphones..i took a look at their screen and found that one was recording my sisters cleavage because she was wearing a low neck top...while other were recording the act of their friends who were slowly grabbing the ass of my both sisters and pushing their cock's inside butt crack over the cloths

Old 21st September 2011
Agony and Ecstasy

dirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universe
UL: 489.26 mb DL: 2.39 gb Ratio: 0.20
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivas123 View Post
Once while goin in city bus couple of college guys took started using their cellphone wierdly. I did not understand at first instance, whe thye were unboarding I chanced to look at their cell panel. They were recording boobs and cleavage of my wife althrough every move and every jerk of bus that produced repuurcusive effct
Quote:
Originally Posted by praveenvk.2009 View Post
i was travelling with my mom in chennai bus in 24c that day i cant forget they way my mom was grooped in bus infact it seem one pussy among many hyenas! she was crushed among men everybdy must have touched her private parts god i was shocked

Last edited by mr.boob : 22nd September 2011 at 07:14 AM.

Old 11th October 2011
G0DFATHER'S APPRENTICE

Dohcradaam has disabled reputations
friend

Old 17th October 2011
Custom title

pentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our community
UL: 1.97 gb DL: 2.91 gb Ratio: 0.68
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by pentium View Post
my gf's attitude towards me was very mocking of late. later i came to know that she was having relationships with 3-4 other guys in secret. i got to know that somehow. i wanted to take revenge on her for using me. one night we were heading for the station in an auto. the way to the station was a dark small road without ant human activities and it had rained heavily too. suddenly the auto came to a stop much before we reached the station and asked us to get down and demanded money. the guy was heavily drunk and was behaving furiously. but i refused. the guy planted a heavy slap on my face and rushed towards her. he grabbed her by her long hair and pulled forcibly towards him, forced one hand into her tops and pulled our her right boob and squeezed it very hard, so hard that she almost squimmped. then he let her boob go and caught hold of her jeans and pulled it down so hard that she was dragged out of the vehicle. my cheek was paining but i did nothing but to watch. in a way i was getting excited.
suddenly we heard a car approaching and the guy ran away without progressing further with het jeans and panty being pulled down to the knees ans she thrown on the ground.
i helped her rise up and put her dress properly. the car stopped and agreed to give us a lift. we decided to keep quite and never talked about it. we broke off after a month or so.
sorry for you buddy. Reps added.

Old 17th October 2011

sis_mom99 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to sis_mom99
meri didi ko bus mai 5 6 muslims me ghr k bahot dabaya hai manytime. Holi se to sara mahola aa jata hai use touch n press kerne k liye

Old 28th November 2011

cooldude800802 has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to cooldude800802
i have seen my sis getting molested...

it was holi time... my sister loves holi because her friends come 2 visit her and she has fun with....i too love coz i cud see her friends wet and can play holi with them....but once on holi my sisters frnds didnot come she was very upset.....then unexpectedly my frnds came for me .....that was the first time my frnds came 2 me for holi..they saw my sis....she was sitting on sofa in white churidaar....bending a little to flaunt cute cleavage...then when i decided to play holi with my frnds....dey asked me to call my sister also...i not knowing their intentions called her....she said yes and came 2 play.....dey first didnt do much dey just rubbed the colour on her face but suddenly dey poured a bucket of water on her making her full wet...then one by one they started to touch her sensual parts......all of them at once fell on her bringing her down....and in excuse of playing holi pressing everypart of hers...one of my frnds put a hand at her pussy and started rubbing her...she was feeling hot i cud see from her closed eyes..he kissed her there...she was lying on the road wet and allwere playing around her.....her nipples were visble ....dey kissed her like anythng...i was shocked to see she didnt respond....frm then every year my frnds come and njoy with her n also her frnds...i shag on that incident almost every day...

all pictures and postings are collected from the internet. if any illegal content is found please contact me for their execution.

Old 28th November 2011

cooldude800802 has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to cooldude800802
pic of my sis

all pictures and postings are collected from the internet. if any illegal content is found please contact me for their execution.

Old 29th November 2011
Have it your way!!

neo_conjure has received several accoladesneo_conjure has received several accoladesneo_conjure has received several accoladesneo_conjure has received several accoladesneo_conjure has received several accolades
UL: 25.91 mb DL: 718.00 mb Ratio: 0.04
Actually, it happened with daughter of my dad's friend.
I don't want to reveal the place. But it was a pilgrimage place in Rajasthan. There was a partition of metal pipe to differetiate the Que for men and women. But at the main gate of entry the que of men and women merges.
This is a very famous place and there is always rush to steal a glance of lord Shreenathji any time in the year.
So, the incident went something like this. When the gates were opened to let people inside the temple, all people rushed by force to the porch where the statue of god was kept. The daughter of dad's friend owns very spicy body assests. At the entry of gate she was ahead of all and stuck between the mob and I literally saw some two or three men who seem to be in their early thirties, crushed her ass and breasts. In this situation she tried to rush inside as soon as possible but the flow of people kept her to move. Those men enjoyed her body for nearly one minute. When her family reached to her inside the temple she was frightened and almost sobbed. She discovered lately that her Dupatta was missing also.

- Neo

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls