Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Polls > ANYONE SEEN GETTING HER GF/MOM/WIFE/SIS GETTING MOLESTED IN PUBLIC ?

View Poll Results: WHOM YOU SAW GETTING MOLESTED/SEXUALLY HARRASED
MOM 53 27.04%
BHABHI 45 22.96%
your GF 45 22.96%
WIFE 44 22.45%
SISTER 50 25.51%
FRIEND 73 37.24%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 196. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3rd December 2011

ravinath34reddy is beginning to get noticed
UL: 74.24 mb DL: 178.17 mb Ratio: 0.42
ONCE I AND MY MUM VISITED RAMESWARAM AND I WAS 14 AND MY MUM WAS 36. WE WENT ALONG WITH MY UNCLE AND HIS FRIEND FAMILY. ALONG WITH MY MUM, MY AUNT WHO WAS 40 AND MY UNCLE FRIEND WIFE 30. WE HAD A NICE DIP IN THE SEA SHORE AND LOT OF PEOPLE WERE ALSO DIPPING. MY MUM,AUNT, OTHER LADY ALL WERE TYED THEIR PETTICOAT ONLY UPTO THEIR BUST AND NO OTHER DRESS. MY UNCLE WAS HOLDING MY MUM AND MY AUNT WITH MY UNCLE FRIEND. AT THAT AGE I DONT KNOW ABOUT SWAPPING. MY MUM WAIST WAS TIGHTLY HOLD MY UNCLE AND AFTER SOME TIME HIS HANDS WERE ON HER BUSTY SIDE AND
LATER I SAW HE WAS PRESSING HER BOOBS AND PETTICOAT WAS LOOSENED AND HIS BOTH HANDS WERE INSIDE THE PETTICOAT PLAYING WITH HER BIG BOOBS. EVEN MY AUNT BUTTOCKS WERE PRESSED BY MY UNCLE FRIEND AND I SAW HER PUSSY, FLESHY THIGHS. BOTH MY MUM AND AUNT WERE BUXOM THAN THE OTHER LADY THEY WERE MOLESTED IN THE SEA SHORE IN FRONT OF WE KIDS.

Old 13th May 2012
Custom title

pentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our community
UL: 1.97 gb DL: 2.91 gb Ratio: 0.68
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo_conjure View Post
Actually, it happened with daughter of my dad's friend.
I don't want to reveal the place. But it was a pilgrimage place in Rajasthan. There was a partition of metal pipe to differetiate the Que for men and women. But at the main gate of entry the que of men and women merges.
This is a very famous place and there is always rush to steal a glance of lord Shreenathji any time in the year.
So, the incident went something like this. When the gates were opened to let people inside the temple, all people rushed by force to the porch where the statue of god was kept. The daughter of dad's friend owns very spicy body assests. At the entry of gate she was ahead of all and stuck between the mob and I literally saw some two or three men who seem to be in their early thirties, crushed her ass and breasts. In this situation she tried to rush inside as soon as possible but the flow of people kept her to move. Those men enjoyed her body for nearly one minute. When her family reached to her inside the temple she was frightened and almost sobbed. She discovered lately that her Dupatta was missing also.
repped

Old 19th June 2012

sexykammy has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to sexykammy
UL: 763.12 mb DL: 7.48 gb Ratio: 0.10
I've seen my wife getting felt up. If u wanna see the details, please check out the link below...

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1161506

Old 19th July 2012

moltricuno is beginning to get noticed
once when i and my mom were getting into a heavily crowded subway train.we were seperated in all the havoc and there was a distance of about 15-20 feet between us.she was being sandwiched between four guys.i saw one rubbing his hand on her navel.another was pressing her boobs.and then one even slipped his hand through her panty and was fingering her.her eyes were closed(perhaps in pleasure).i'm sure she enjoyed it a lot.

Old 21st July 2012

ravinath34reddy is beginning to get noticed
UL: 74.24 mb DL: 178.17 mb Ratio: 0.42
MY 54 AGED MUM WAS MOLESTED IN A QUEUE. ONCE I, MY DAD AND MUM VISITED TIRUPATI AND WERE STANDING IN THE QUEUE. AS IT WAS SUMMER VACATION LOT OF RUSH AND HENCE MY MUM GOT PUSHED UP AND WAS STANDING ALONE IN THE FRONT QUEUE. TWO GUYS AGED AROUND 20 WERE STANDING IN THE FRONT AND BACK OF HER. MY MUM WAS WEARING LOW BACK SLEEVELESS JACKET, HER WHITE BACK AND SHINY WAIST FOLDS ON HER HIPS,BIG ASS, 40 SIZED BOOBS WILL ATTRACT ANY OLD MAN.THE GUY IN THE FRONT WAS USING HIS LEFT ELBOW TO PRESS HER BOOBS AND THE GUY IN THE BACK WAS TOUCHING HER HIP FOLDS AND PUSHING HIS DICK IN HER ASS. SHE COULD NOT MOVE. HENCE THEY WERE ENJOYING HER. I AND MY DAD WATCHED THIS FROM BEHIND. AFTER SOME TIME THE GUY IN THE BACK WAS HOLDING HER WAIST FOLDS IN BOTH HANDS AND WAS PRESSING IT. WE GOT AROUSED AND PUSHED OURSELVES AND WE REACHED MY MUM. MY DAD STOOD IN THE FRONT AND I STOOD IN THE BACK. THE GUYS PUSHED ME AND MY MUM WAS SANDWITCHED BETWEEN US. I HELD HER WAIST FOLDS AND MY DICK AROSE WAS PRESSING HER ASS. THE GUYS LAUGHED AND TOLD ME IN MY EAR'' ENJOY YAR. WHAT A SEXY WOMEN? SHE COOPERATES WELL MAN.... PRESS HER BOOBS MAN,, HOW BIG IT IS?.

Old 24th February 2014

loverboy143007 has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to loverboy143007
once my mom had molested b some passengers in public bus, due to urgent me & mom boarded bus to leave for our village, mom is just in cotton saree without bra, panty, so mom & me boarded around 6 pm with some laguage , its almost 5-6 hrs journey.being last bus to that remote area all seats are occupied, so we kept our laguage aside & stood in between seats , mom tries to catch the rod on the top, step by step passengers are increasing so its more crowd inside & dark , due to heavy laguage its hard to replace legs, after some distance some workers with muscular body got into the bus, they are about 8-10 in count, slowly they pushed me back & rounded up my poor mom, they firmly hold mom's hand which is placed on the rod to support her, because of poor road conditions they are poking mom ass with their hard rods, slowly they started pressing mom as initially mom tried to protest but my mom enjoyed it very much & gave up all herself, as the times goes on they went on with her body , they pressed her boobs hard & her round ass, one more shocking is mom also touched their rods & pressed them hard, those fellows enjoyed her soft hands on their rods one by one , at the time we got down my mom's saree is fully crushed & her body is full of sweat, those guys faces seems to be filled with joy, i too enjoyed that seccion what they had done to my exhibiting mom. 2-3 similar things happened with me & mom in busses & trains, but i dont know how many times she had been molested when she went alone. i seriously pray to see my bitch mom being molested in public place in my presence :-)

Old 1st March 2014

rocklyf is an unknown quantity at this point

Last edited by rocklyf : 1 Day Ago at 10:20 AM.

Old 17th April 2014
ass licker,sucker and fucker.

maxiraj is a pillar of our communitymaxiraj is a pillar of our communitymaxiraj is a pillar of our communitymaxiraj is a pillar of our communitymaxiraj is a pillar of our communitymaxiraj is a pillar of our communitymaxiraj is a pillar of our communitymaxiraj is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to maxiraj
UL: 1.56 gb DL: 8.78 gb Ratio: 0.18
na

Old 1 Week Ago

live.life has many secret admirerslive.life has many secret admirers
Last year, me and my newly married wife went to see movie in cinema in evening time. Movie was not of my choice. so I was more interested in enjoying her at a public place. So, I deliberately took the left corner seatsin the last row.

She is very horny and arouses very easily. So, soon after a erotic scene, I started teasing her. She was on my left wearing a low waist saree and looking bomb. She also aroused quickly and started enjoying.

I slowly kissed her and pressed her boobs. her hand started discovering my cock. she was wearing a backless padded blouse without bra that day. Meanwhile I started creasing her bare navel which is her weakest point. soon she was out of control and ready for action. She took my cock out and started playing with it.

I also slid my hand in her cleavage showing from tight deep neck blouse. But due to tight blouse, I opened hooks of her blouse for better access. I was surprised to find that she was not wearing bra. it make my job easy and I fully opened her blouse from front and started pressing her boobs hard and crushing her perky nipples.

Now her boobs were open under her transparent saree and my bare hard cock was in her soft hand. it was our first experience in a public place to crease each other, due to which our excitement was on cloud seven.I then took out her milky white spongy boob out in the air as we were alone in last row.

They shining even in dim light and her pinkish brown nipples were standing proudly inviting me to suck. I started sucking and she was pressing my head and was moaning slowly.

soon my hand went inside her petticoat from downside as it was tight from upper side. I lifted her saree up to her knees and started creasing her butter smooth thighs. soon she opened her legs and gave me access to her dripping cunt.My fingers reached to her pussy quickly.

Her thong was already wet with her juices. I adjusted it sideways and entered the hole soon after some tickling. she mouned loudly and I freezed in the same position. she immediately covered my head with her saree and hold my hand tightly to stop me.

After few seconds, she left my hand and started pressing my head on her boobs to give me green signal. I become assured that a group of men in their early fourties who were in the row which was in front of us didn't noticed her loud moan.

I again started sucking and fingering her while she was moaning slowing and moving her sexy slim body in rythm.I was feeling difficulty in entering fingers fully so asked her to lift her hot ass a bit so that I can remove her thong. She her ass and after some difficulty I managed to get rid of her thong, she put it in her purse.

After some fingering, she was nearing climax and her mouns became bit louder. so, I stood up a bit to analyze others. everyone was busy in movie and we both were busy in sexual stuff. she was fully in heat and grabbed my cock again and started sucking it madly. it was one of the best moment of my life.

I was pressing her boobs badly in return. I soon reached on verge to cum.So I asked her to pause and to give her return gift I tried to adjust myself in her legs to lick her pussy but it was very difficult to access her pussy in saree in that position. So we shifted some seats in the same row so that no one is directly in seats front of us for bit more space and privacy. but it was still difficult to suck her so again I started fingering her and kissing her madly. she was also stroking me.

Suddenly, a man from no where came towards our row and we adjusted our self quickly.I managed to put my cock in my pants while my wife put her saree down from her thighs and covered her boobs with transparent saree.

Still her blouse was wide open and her nipples were erect under the saree but due to dim light, they were not showing clearly. We sit normally for some time and concentrated on movie but to my utter surprise she put her hand again on my cock again and kissed on my cheeks after few minutes.

I understood the bitch is mad in heat and she even forgot that a man is sitting on her left seat and her blouse is still open.I asked her to quit the movie and go home for sex, intermission was also close and her boobs will be visible once lights will be on. if she closes blouse, then the man next to her will come to know that her blouse was open.

After thinking for few second, she also agreed and we went towards exit. she hooked her blouse when we came near to some empty seats. we drove back to home quickly. on the way, we did some creasing only due to traffic and lights. she told that she enjoyed a hot and is very horny right now.

On reaching home, we quickly shed our clothes and started rough wild sex directly. while pumping her I asked why she was holding my cock even when someone was sitting on her left.

Then the biggest surprise came, she told that the man was creasing her tummy and navel and pressing her nude boob and pinching her left nipple also under the saree, so she became more horny. he even put her left hand on his big cock which was out of her trousers, he used her hand for mild jerking also. he was of the same group who were sitting in front of us. They caught us when shemouned loudly when I entered my finger first time. Her left boob was also visible nude as I was sucking right one. they passed wicked smile to my wife. she also blushed and covered me and her boobs with saree at once. he might took it her green signal and may thought that she was slutty, that's why he came near her.

They were also keeping eye on us in between. I became mad on hearing this and fucked her madly.We had a great night and still enjoys on thinking of that incident. when we were normal, I asked her why she didn't told me about him that time, she told that her boobs were open and a unwanted scene would had created as they were in group and she was also enjoying it fully and only sex was on her mind that time.

Due to such kinky we opened and now she freely enjoys such groping and teasing by strangers. she is very sexy and always wears revealing so many times she becomes prey of molesting in public

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls