Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Polls > ANYONE SEEN GETTING HER GF/MOM/WIFE/SIS GETTING MOLESTED IN PUBLIC ?

View Poll Results: WHOM YOU SAW GETTING MOLESTED/SEXUALLY HARRASED
MOM 53 27.04%
BHABHI 45 22.96%
your GF 45 22.96%
WIFE 44 22.45%
SISTER 50 25.51%
FRIEND 73 37.24%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 196. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th November 2009
Agony and Ecstasy

dirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universe
UL: 489.26 mb DL: 2.39 gb Ratio: 0.20
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by popyfd View Post
i myself molested an aunty in bus.bus was full of passangers.i was standing behind this aunty.at first i touch her big gaand.it was so soft.she did not say anything,then i started to press her big soft assballs over her saree and try to push my finger in her asshole.she still did not react,i think she enjoyed it.then i placed my erected dick on her ass and rub my dick on her so soft big ass.i worn lungi.so i enjoyed it very much .it was dark.nobody could see it.then i hug her from behind and pressed her big boobs under pallu and rub and push my dick on her ass hard like ass fucking.at last my cum out and wet my lungi and her saree,peticoat as huge cum out from my dick.then i got down next station.i have never seen this aunty again.
this was my first experiance regarding aunty when i was 18 and age of that aunty was may be 35 to 38.after that i became an aunty lover and aunty fucker
Quote:
Originally Posted by truthisopenlife View Post
once me and my aunty were in a very crowdy bus .the buis got no space and allfull with people standing and when the stoppage came my aunty got no way but to pass through the people . i was watching her she just got to rub herself inbetween the people .i m sure many have felt her boobs and ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpenoctem View Post
we were in an trade exbition ...it was very crowded near the rides area there was no queue or anything all the people started pushing each other my mom was terribly groped by some muslim students for nearly 2 mins or so.

Repped All Of You

Popfyd : GREAT JOB BUDDY. WISH YOU MORE LUCK> SHARE MORE INCIDENTS IF U CAN

Truth: Thanx for sharing

Carpeno : WOWWWW...thanx buddy... can u share it in details ?
I would love to know the 2 minutes incident in detail and specially your mom's reaction please. Did she saw that you were watching her ? Wot was her reaction n face ?

Old 13th November 2009

in3extual is an unknown quantity at this point
My mom and I were in the subway and it was very crowded as we were in hurry we pushed ourselves into the subway forcefully. the crowd make a distance between me and mom and my mom was among 4 guys I know that they were rubbing themselves to my mom and touching her but my mom didn't react.

Old 15th November 2009
Agony and Ecstasy

dirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universe
thanx in3...repped you

I would like to know about ur mom's reaction when she met u after the molest, she behaved normally, did she saw that you were watchin ?

Old 17th November 2009

in3extual is an unknown quantity at this point
my mom behaved normally, like nothing happend there.
she couldn't see me, but I was watching them during the molest because my mom is shorter than me and she was surronded among those guys but I was watching them molesting my mom.

Old 17th November 2009
Custom title

friendships has many secret admirers
UL: 11.00 gb DL: 16.39 gb Ratio: 0.67
none....

Old 18th November 2009

carpenoctem is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 0.00 b DL: 512.00 kb Ratio: 0.00
i remember that when i was young our milkman saw my moms boobs

Old 18th November 2009
Agony and Ecstasy

how did he sw ? please say the whole story, did the milkman milked her too

Old 18th November 2009
SPAMMER

Gundal is an unknown quantity at this point
I HAVE SEEN MY GETTING FUCKED BY OUR NEPALI SERVANT(I WAS 9 YRS OLD THEN) IT WAS NIGHT TIME,FATHER WAS ON TOUR I WAS SLEEPING BESIDE MY MOTHER IT WAS NIGHT,It Must have been mid night my eyes opened,I SAW MY MOTHER STANDING NUDE AND SERVANT WHO WAS SITTING ON stool rubbing her buttocks and sucking her boobs,then playing with her body for sometime,he lifted my mother and brought her to double bed where I was sleeping,though there was little light in room I could see them,my mother checked if I was sleeping ( I had closed my eyes )then she covered my face with bedsheet so that I could nt see, I could hear hear nepali saying in hush tone 'soya hai'(he is sleeping)I Think he was horny to fuck mother,I COULD HEAR THEM KISSING.I KNEW about fucking at that age.AFTER SOMETIME I SLIGHTLY PULLED THE SO I COULD AGAIN,I WAS EXCITED TO SEE WHAT WAS GOING ON.NEPALI WAS ON TOP OF MOTHER,WHEN I SAW AGAIN,HE SUCKING HER NIPPLES AND SAYING 'GAAND BHI MAROONGA AAJ'(I WILL ALSO FUCK YOUR ANUS TODAY)THEN HE LIFTED MOTHER LEGS,AND STARTED FUCKING HER,MOTHER STARTED MOANING,I SAW NEPALI's ASS GOING UP AND DOWN,HE WAS REALLY FUCKING very hard the bed shaking,I COULD hear pooch pooch sound coming when banged his cock in mother's cunt,he must have fucked for an hour it seemed and when he ejaculated mother gave a little scream .I COULD smell their sweat and body heat.THEY BOTH LAY IN EACh others arms discussing fucking,I REMEMBER MOTHER SAYing to nepali 'tu choodta bahut acha hai(you fuck nicely). I Thought my mother to be gentle,from that I came to she was a big slut,when I was fourteen I STARTED FUCKING MY MOTHER PUSHPA.

Old 18th November 2009
huchkaaaaa...aahu ..aahu
Visit my website

thetarzon is hunted by the papparazithetarzon is hunted by the papparazithetarzon is hunted by the papparazithetarzon is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via ICQ to thetarzon Send a message via AIM to thetarzon Send a message via MSN to thetarzon Send a message via Yahoo to thetarzon Send a message via Skype™ to thetarzon
UL: 7.24 gb DL: 1.34 gb Ratio: 5.39
abe ye koi dekhne ki chiz hai koi esa kare to patak ke maro sale ko
Please DO NOT post download links or pics from sites using redirects. It is no longer allowed on Xossip. Hope you will refrain from posting such links in future. Doing so will result in admonitory action in the form of infraction and if required, a ban.

Thanks
THEtarzon

Old 18th November 2009
4chan.org/b/
Visit my website

lightgreen49 is hunted by the papparazilightgreen49 is hunted by the papparazilightgreen49 is hunted by the papparazilightgreen49 is hunted by the papparazilightgreen49 is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 17.55 gb DL: 15.54 gb Ratio: 1.13
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetarzon View Post
abe ye koi dekhne ki chiz hai koi esa kare to patak ke maro sale ko
correct
but these thing happens to all onlything is that whether they share or not
It is widely known that time travel is impossible. However, until about a hundred years ago it was a known fact that men could never fly. Impossible is just a word we use to explain things we don't understand.

Last edited by lightgreen49 : 27th November 2009 at 01:04 AM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls