Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Polls > ANYONE SEEN GETTING HER GF/MOM/WIFE/SIS GETTING MOLESTED IN PUBLIC ?

View Poll Results: WHOM YOU SAW GETTING MOLESTED/SEXUALLY HARRASED
MOM 53 27.04%
BHABHI 45 22.96%
your GF 45 22.96%
WIFE 44 22.45%
SISTER 50 25.51%
FRIEND 73 37.24%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 196. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th November 2009
Agony and Ecstasy

dirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universe
UL: 489.26 mb DL: 2.39 gb Ratio: 0.20
lol.. i wanted real incidents.. nt fantasy bud !

Old 23rd November 2009
Agony and Ecstasy

dirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universe
?????

Old 23rd November 2009

Bonny_Mix has many secret admirers
UL: 768.67 mb DL: 447.28 mb Ratio: 1.72
I have an younger sister, she is 3 yrs younger. Twice I saw her atleast clearly molested.

First time, we were in the Book fair (calcutta)... if you ever been there, it gets very, very crowded. I was a little behind her and I clearly saw this man grab her ass, like clearly and hard. She turned around with a disgusted face but she couldnt see who it was. This man kept looking straight. We were in a crowded place so we couldnt even move and I couldnt see clearly either since I was a little behind, but I saw that man squeeze my sisters ass atleast one more time. I ws very turned on.

Second time me & sis were travelling by train, it was not exactly molest. But around afternoon I was sleeping on upper bunk and I could see this uncle on lower berth, my sis was on opposite side. We 3 were alone in in that place as other seats were empty (we were travelling by ac 2 tier) and there was a curtain.

I clearly saw the uncle, he was muslim i think, rub his lund. First over his pants, when he saw my sister was ignoring him, he unzipped and started jerking it there itself while staring at my sister. I think she got scared or mayb she liked it becoz she didnt say anything. That uncle (he was about 40) kept rubbing his open lund for a few mins while staring at my sister's young body (she was 17-18 then), then he just zipped up and left the place. He didnt cum, he just zipped and left.

I think he went to jerk off in the bathroom about sister's sexy tight body. She immediately woke me up. I pretended to be asleep, and she said dont sleep now, sit with me. Uncle came back and he didnt say anything. I was hoping uncle would go to punjab with us & spend the night in that same berth.

Unfortunately, he left at Lucknow a few hours later. I still think of that scene and jerk off sometimes!

Last edited by Bonny_Mix : 23rd November 2009 at 11:54 PM. Reason: grammer wrong

Old 24th November 2009
Agony and Ecstasy

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny_Mix View Post
I have an younger sister, she is 3 yrs younger. Twice I saw her atleast clearly molested.

First time, we were in the Book fair (calcutta)... if you ever been there, it gets very, very crowded. I was a little behind her and I clearly saw this man grab her ass, like clearly and hard. She turned around with a disgusted face but she couldnt see who it was. This man kept looking straight. We were in a crowded place so we couldnt even move and I couldnt see clearly either since I was a little behind, but I saw that man squeeze my sisters ass atleast one more time. I ws very turned on.

Second time me & sis were travelling by train, it was not exactly molest. But around afternoon I was sleeping on upper bunk and I could see this uncle on lower berth, my sis was on opposite side. We 3 were alone in in that place as other seats were empty (we were travelling by ac 2 tier) and there was a curtain.

I clearly saw the uncle, he was muslim i think, rub his lund. First over his pants, when he saw my sister was ignoring him, he unzipped and started jerking it there itself while staring at my sister. I think she got scared or mayb she liked it becoz she didnt say anything. That uncle (he was about 40) kept rubbing his open lund for a few mins while staring at my sister's young body (she was 17-18 then), then he just zipped up and left the place. He didnt cum, he just zipped and left.

I think he went to jerk off in the bathroom about sister's sexy tight body. She immediately woke me up. I pretended to be asleep, and she said dont sleep now, sit with me. Uncle came back and he didnt say anything. I was hoping uncle would go to punjab with us & spend the night in that same berth.

Unfortunately, he left at Lucknow a few hours later. I still think of that scene and jerk off sometimes!

thanx for sharing dude..they r really wonderful..i loved ur sis's expression in both cases.. she must be a real sweet lovely decent gals... and naturally people love to molest them, not the randi ones v c around...

share if u can collect more of her, or maybe if there are incidents of verbal abuse or harrasments too...

Old 25th November 2009

yelloclear is an unknown quantity at this point
my aunt work in an office once i gone with her in office.
for entering there is small door entrace to her room a collegue from her office standed in front of door blocking the passage with his hand he told her with smile "jaane nahi denge" with which my aunt too smiled and tried to entered the door then he came closer to her by which her boobs got rubed over his chest .they both were still smiling

Old 25th November 2009

flower2413 is an unknown quantity at this point
once i gone to my cousin sis home on festival . a sadhu was there for rituals. at the end of ritual both my cousin bowed to him . the sadhu groped them both in arms .my cousin mom was standing behind the elder cousin watching this she tried pull away lightly my elder cousin sister but the sadhu had had my cousin sister boob groped by then.

Old 27th November 2009
Agony and Ecstasy

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by flower2413 View Post
once i gone to my cousin sis home on festival . a sadhu was there for rituals. at the end of ritual both my cousin bowed to him . the sadhu groped them both in arms .my cousin mom was standing behind the elder cousin watching this she tried pull away lightly my elder cousin sister but the sadhu had had my cousin sister boob groped by then.

wowwww.. nice share buddy... can u please share ur didi and her mom's facial expression ? and aftr that incident ?..repped u

Old 27th November 2009
Agony and Ecstasy

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by yelloclear View Post
my aunt work in an office once i gone with her in office.
for entering there is small door entrace to her room a collegue from her office standed in front of door blocking the passage with his hand he told her with smile "jaane nahi denge" with which my aunt too smiled and tried to entered the door then he came closer to her by which her boobs got rubed over his chest .they both were still smiling

repped u bro for sharing..thanks to u.. but it seems ur aunty is used to this type of molestations or maybe she is horish too... ... enjoy the slut

Old 27th November 2009

ageassfucker has said or done unpopular things
I SAW MY MOM MOLESTED IN HER ASS WHEN I, MY FRIEND AND MY MOM WERE GOING IN BUS.. HE WAS TOUCHING HER ASS. BUT SHE DIDNT TELL ANYTHING.. SHE WAS ENJOYING EACH AND EVERY TOUCH

Old 28th November 2009

InstantClassic is beginning to get noticed
Once long time ago these cops cornered me and my mom and groped her. There was no one around and they put their hands up her dress and felt her and said a lot of bad things. They said if we did anything or told anyone they would get us arrested. We were scared. We knew no one would believe us over some cops and there were a lot of them. So we didn't do anything.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls