Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Polls > ANYONE SEEN GETTING HER GF/MOM/WIFE/SIS GETTING MOLESTED IN PUBLIC ?

View Poll Results: WHOM YOU SAW GETTING MOLESTED/SEXUALLY HARRASED
MOM 53 27.04%
BHABHI 45 22.96%
your GF 45 22.96%
WIFE 44 22.45%
SISTER 50 25.51%
FRIEND 73 37.24%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 196. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 29th November 2009
Custom title

jacobmartin is a pillar of our community
UL: 1.27 gb DL: 245.54 mb Ratio: 5.30
hi..this is about my professor ..but she is as friendly as anyone can imagine..we were that close..we used to go home togthr in bus...one day we were goin in bus..a boy age of mine was staring at her b**bs standing in front of her...then he grew courage and neared her started touching her fleshy arms with his shoulder...i was red angry. but remained silentwhat if she has not taken it wrong .. but latr he rubbed his shoulder over b##bs..god!!! i was abt to beat him..but she asked me to come front so that i can stand between him and her... this is just one instance but my first experience ...there are many...oh god women are poor soul

Old 29th November 2009
i m unbaned now hurrey
Visit my website

pzone has disabled reputations
UL: 1.73 gb DL: 141.88 mb Ratio: 12.49
not lucky

Old 29th November 2009

match_box99 is an unknown quantity at this point
i have seen one friend, rathr i met her thrice on that day to be molested in disc. it was th christmas eve, and she was a frst timer in disc. i still rmembr her, we were a huge group of frnds, and v planned a nite long party. i believe her name was nisha sahni, she was actlly a softspoken docile girl, and was nt feeling much comfy too... but her frnds also frcd her to dance, all of us were high, and to be honest we were kind of enjoying her dismay in the disc, our female frnds kinda made her hit the dance floor, it was about 12, and there were around 200 people on the small floor... and v cld c nisha gt cornred by four guys who groped her and one forced n kissed her too and all of them brushed there hands allovr.. v cld c everything and she almst ran away to our place panting.. bt then left fr loo, whn bk we undrstood she was crying. i didnt c her anymor, my cmmn frnd said she doent keep contact anymr

Old 1st December 2009
Agony and Ecstasy

dirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universe
UL: 489.26 mb DL: 2.39 gb Ratio: 0.20
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ageassfucker View Post
I SAW MY MOM MOLESTED IN HER ASS WHEN I, MY FRIEND AND MY MOM WERE GOING IN BUS.. HE WAS TOUCHING HER ASS. BUT SHE DIDNT TELL ANYTHING.. SHE WAS ENJOYING EACH AND EVERY TOUCH
Quote:
Originally Posted by InstantClassic View Post
Once long time ago these cops cornered me and my mom and groped her. There was no one around and they put their hands up her dress and felt her and said a lot of bad things. They said if we did anything or told anyone they would get us arrested. We were scared. We knew no one would believe us over some cops and there were a lot of them. So we didn't do anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobmartin View Post
hi..this is about my professor ..but she is as friendly as anyone can imagine..we were that close..we used to go home togthr in bus...one day we were goin in bus..a boy age of mine was staring at her b**bs standing in front of her...then he grew courage and neared her started touching her fleshy arms with his shoulder...i was red angry. but remained silentwhat if she has not taken it wrong .. but latr he rubbed his shoulder over b##bs..god!!! i was abt to beat him..but she asked me to come front so that i can stand between him and her... this is just one instance but my first experience ...there are many...oh god women are poor soul
Quote:
Originally Posted by match_box99 View Post
i have seen one friend, rathr i met her thrice on that day to be molested in disc. it was th christmas eve, and she was a frst timer in disc. i still rmembr her, we were a huge group of frnds, and v planned a nite long party. i believe her name was nisha sahni, she was actlly a softspoken docile girl, and was nt feeling much comfy too... but her frnds also frcd her to dance, all of us were high, and to be honest we were kind of enjoying her dismay in the disc, our female frnds kinda made her hit the dance floor, it was about 12, and there were around 200 people on the small floor... and v cld c nisha gt cornred by four guys who groped her and one forced n kissed her too and all of them brushed there hands allovr.. v cld c everything and she almst ran away to our place panting.. bt then left fr loo, whn bk we undrstood she was crying. i didnt c her anymor, my cmmn frnd said she doent keep contact anymr

thanks for sharing...repped u all

instant, can we have a vivid description please ?

Old 2nd December 2009

InstantClassic is beginning to get noticed
My mom was wearing a dress and one of them pulled it up. He said let me see what you hiding under there. he pulled it up but my mom pulled it back down. he told his buddy to hold her and one of them did and she started struggling. i went to help but one of them held me back. so the first cop slowly lifted up her dress and my mom couldn't do anything. he put his hand inside her panties and started fingering her and said it was wet. he took his hand out and put his finger in his mouth and said she didnt taste bad. another guy came over and said it was his turn and he ripped her panties off and started touching her butt and fingering her too. after a while they decided to leave. they were like she was lucky they didnt make her suck their cocks. they were like they could make her and she would love it but they were good guys and they wouldnt do that to her and laughed and left. my mom had tears in her eyes and was holding it back. i felt really bad and embarassed too. we didnt say anything to eachother our way back. we both got over it since than and never mentioned it or brought it up.

Old 22nd December 2009

chango.167 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 4.90 gb DL: 36.58 gb Ratio: 0.13
my mom
When i ws at 9th class,once me and my mother went to a clinic for my moms check up.she ws wearing a saree.After reaching clinic i ws asked to sit in a room and my mother had to lie down in a bed in tht room.The bed ws covered by white curtains,but transparent.
Two doctors went near the bed,they checked her eye ,mouth etc and gave her a injection.After sometime, one guy placed his stethescope on her chest,he ws moving over her breast now..then he spoke something an started taking his hands inside her blouse,bra.He ws feeling her breast.other guys,pulled her saree and ws removing her underwear.
I ws terrified.then the second guys started inserting some device in her pussy,opening the pussy lips.

After smetime i saw my mother lying nearly naked,with one guy licking her pussy,other sucking her nipple.They turned her upside down an fingered her asshole.Then they took her to bathroom for getting her urine sample,ie she urinated infront of them..I took 10 to 15 mins for urine collection.and i even heard sme panting sound,might be they fucked her..
then.after that they dressed her and she went with me as normal,,

Old 22nd December 2009

suresh99in has many secret admirerssuresh99in has many secret admirers
wy wife n me walking in the evening two guys came and pressed my wife boobs and gone i felt nice by seeing that also

Old 4th January 2010
Agony and Ecstasy

dirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universe
UL: 489.26 mb DL: 2.39 gb Ratio: 0.20
hmmm

Old 9th January 2010
Champion Gaand Lover

gaand_lover is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to gaand_lover
UL: 1.94 gb DL: 14.90 gb Ratio: 0.13
this happened with my bhabbi (she live with my brother in uae but came here alone) in a eid mela at lahore ... there was a huge crowd in that ground .. especially those stalls has a female cosmetic stufff were very crowded... my bhabbi was standing at one of the stall and i saw two guys behind ... i was 15-20 feet away from the stall due to heavy rush of women but i can clearly seen where my bhabbi was standing .... first i thought they are with someone but they are exactly behind my bhabbi and staring my bhabbi's ass ... first they brush their hands softly on her ass and then they start pressing her from behind ... they are doing it turn by turn ... i came closer to them and looked closely .. found that they were rubbing their dicks on her ass .. i can't see my bhabbi face from that location but she didn't react and looked behind ... she was completely engaged in shopping ... their erected dicks in their trousers can be easily seen ... i felt angry but it also turned me on .. and my dick had also erected ... and then i saw a guy placing a fully erected dick in my bhabbi's ass crack and pushed her .. other guy was ensuring that nobody is watching .. and then first guy moved from there (after unloading all the cum in her pants) and then the 2nd guy took his place and fix his dick between her buttocks ... but he was unlucky as my bhabbi finished shopping on that stall ... when she turned i saw her face ... and found a normal reaction on it .. i dont know she was enjoying or not

Old 9th January 2010
Champion Gaand Lover

gaand_lover is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to gaand_lover
UL: 1.94 gb DL: 14.90 gb Ratio: 0.13
by the way .. at another stall ... i tried my luck too and start rubbing my dick with ass ... her ass is very soft and that day she was in a silk shalwar kameez ... because of which my dick was slipping on her hips and tried to fix automatically in her ass crack .. my heart was bouncing .. and i was thinking that what will happend if she felt it and look back .. but due to heavy rush everyone is pushing each other and i gained advantage of it ... she kept her arms on the stall table and bent herself a bit ... i looked at her ass .. and it was completed touching my front part (dick and thighs) ... that makes me more horny .. i wanted to grab her in my arms and rub my palm on her round ass but i cannot do that .. what can i do was i just placed my fully erected dick between her crack (because of bending i can feel the wide gap and i just fixed my dick between that gap) ... oh god i cannot explain that feelings .. it was awsum ... and just after 2 mins .. i felt like i m cumming ...and i could hav not stopped my cum to unload in my pants .. before that i never know that my bhabbi ass is so sexy .. till that day i hav become a gaand lover

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls