Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Polls > ANYONE SEEN GETTING HER GF/MOM/WIFE/SIS GETTING MOLESTED IN PUBLIC ?

View Poll Results: WHOM YOU SAW GETTING MOLESTED/SEXUALLY HARRASED
MOM 53 27.04%
BHABHI 45 22.96%
your GF 45 22.96%
WIFE 44 22.45%
SISTER 50 25.51%
FRIEND 73 37.24%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 196. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #41  
Old 11th April 2010
wakkaw84 wakkaw84 is offline
 
Join Date: 26th May 2009
Posts: 55
Rep Power: 20 Points: 60
wakkaw84 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to wakkaw84
In our village many of them used to play cricket near to my house, but my mom doesn't like that. She will take the ball if it comes near to our house. One day she was cleaning the entrance of the house, that time one boy hit ball exactly on my mom's ass heavily, she got very much angry and she took the ball also she came to that boy and tried to hit and pulled his bat. He was having a street dog as his pet, he signaled that. Suddenly that dog started barking, at first my mom tried to hit the dog with bat but it gave a jerk towards her. She was shocked and terrified, she put the bat away and started running, u know when we run dog won't leave. So it started chasing my mom. That was Sunday evening around 5pm and all the people in our village were sitting outside and chatting. That time my mom was running in a street lifting her saree and petticoat above thighs while a dog was chasing her. Her ass was completely visible and running in the street like a cheap whore. Suddenly she fall down and the dog jumped on her. She was lying in street her saree and petticoat was above hip and her legs were widely open, so her pundai was visible to whole street and the jumped between her legs. It tried to bite exactly her pundai but likely it caught her saree folding and petticoat and it started pulling that, she was terrified and did nothing. Dog dragged her by catching saree and petticoat around 25 meters in our street road where whole street is watching while dragging her jacket was torn . suddenly dog got all her saree and petticoat and ran away. She was lying in street only with torn jacket hardly covering her boobs with her legs were spread wide like a world's cheapest filthy whore waiting for cock . She didn't know wat to do she lied down for 20 to 30 seconds . Then she got up but nobody helped her all were watching her running again full nude in street and came to house.
http://pzy.be/v/1/rs12h
The pic above shows how my mom looks and how she holds her saree while running. When she fall down she falls face facing upward and dog got the folding of saree above her hip. After that incident all the people in our street started calling her 'Naye oatha mami' (whore for dogs).

Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 11th April 2010
madlyinlust madlyinlust is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 25th March 2010
Posts: 87
Rep Power: 0 Points: 34
madlyinlust is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 217.95 mb DL: 712.23 mb Ratio: 0.31
never seen my near&dear gettng molested, but saved my g.f. from attempted molestors few times...Ofcourse, she got molested many times, when alone r wth female frnds, in differnt regions, by guys of diff.religions n lnggs.
But, i'm sure dat some states n cities're far worse than many others in terms of women's safety..I've never molested any n may not b doin it in d future too..
Thnx4d Question bro
==========================================================

Plz comment n vote on my G.F. : http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=737468

Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 12th April 2010
dirty_dirty's Avatar
dirty_dirty dirty_dirty is offline
Agony and Ecstasy
 
Join Date: 10th February 2009
Posts: 5,448
Rep Power: 38 Points: 14870
dirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universe
UL: 489.26 mb DL: 2.39 gb Ratio: 0.20
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaand_lover View Post
by the way .. at another stall ... i tried my luck too and start rubbing my dick with ass ... her ass is very soft and that day she was in a silk shalwar kameez ... because of which my dick was slipping on her hips and tried to fix automatically in her ass crack .. my heart was bouncing .. and i was thinking that what will happend if she felt it and look back .. but due to heavy rush everyone is pushing each other and i gained advantage of it ... she kept her arms on the stall table and bent herself a bit ... i looked at her ass .. and it was completed touching my front part (dick and thighs) ... that makes me more horny .. i wanted to grab her in my arms and rub my palm on her round ass but i cannot do that .. what can i do was i just placed my fully erected dick between her crack (because of bending i can feel the wide gap and i just fixed my dick between that gap) ... oh god i cannot explain that feelings .. it was awsum ... and just after 2 mins .. i felt like i m cumming ...and i could hav not stopped my cum to unload in my pants .. before that i never know that my bhabbi ass is so sexy .. till that day i hav become a gaand lover
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakkaw84 View Post
In our village many of them used to play cricket near to my house, but my mom doesn't like that. She will take the ball if it comes near to our house. One day she was cleaning the entrance of the house, that time one boy hit ball exactly on my mom's ass heavily, she got very much angry and she took the ball also she came to that boy and tried to hit and pulled his bat. He was having a street dog as his pet, he signaled that. Suddenly that dog started barking, at first my mom tried to hit the dog with bat but it gave a jerk towards her. She was shocked and terrified, she put the bat away and started running, u know when we run dog won't leave. So it started chasing my mom. That was Sunday evening around 5pm and all the people in our village were sitting outside and chatting. That time my mom was running in a street lifting her saree and petticoat above thighs while a dog was chasing her. Her ass was completely visible and running in the street like a cheap whore. Suddenly she fall down and the dog jumped on her. She was lying in street her saree and petticoat was above hip and her legs were widely open, so her pundai was visible to whole street and the jumped between her legs. It tried to bite exactly her pundai but likely it caught her saree folding and petticoat and it started pulling that, she was terrified and did nothing. Dog dragged her by catching saree and petticoat around 25 meters in our street road where whole street is watching while dragging her jacket was torn . suddenly dog got all her saree and petticoat and ran away. She was lying in street only with torn jacket hardly covering her boobs with her legs were spread wide like a world's cheapest filthy whore waiting for cock . She didn't know wat to do she lied down for 20 to 30 seconds . Then she got up but nobody helped her all were watching her running again full nude in street and came to house.
http://pzy.be/v/1/rs12h
The pic above shows how my mom looks and how she holds her saree while running. When she fall down she falls face facing upward and dog got the folding of saree above her hip. After that incident all the people in our street started calling her 'Naye oatha mami' (whore for dogs).
Quote:
Originally Posted by madlyinlust View Post
never seen my near&dear gettng molested, but saved my g.f. from attempted molestors few times...Ofcourse, she got molested many times, when alone r wth female frnds, in differnt regions, by guys of diff.religions n lnggs.
But, i'm sure dat some states n cities're far worse than many others in terms of women's safety..I've never molested any n may not b doin it in d future too..
Thnx4d Question bro
==========================================================

Plz comment n vote on my G.F. : http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=737468





... madly..we would surely like to know how ur gf was molested

Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 27th April 2010
Trickster951 Trickster951 is offline
 
Join Date: 13th March 2010
Posts: 68
Rep Power: 18 Points: 20
Trickster951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Couple of years ago a plumer came to fix our bathroom. My mom was sleeping in the next room. While the guy was working I went outside for a smoke. When I came back I found him on top of my mom with one hand on her mouth and her saree up to her waist and with his other hand fingering her. When he saw me he pushed me out of the way and ran off.

Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 27th April 2010
dirty_dirty's Avatar
dirty_dirty dirty_dirty is offline
Agony and Ecstasy
 
Join Date: 10th February 2009
Posts: 5,448
Rep Power: 38 Points: 14870
dirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universe
UL: 489.26 mb DL: 2.39 gb Ratio: 0.20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster951 View Post
Couple of years ago a plumer came to fix our bathroom. My mom was sleeping in the next room. While the guy was working I went outside for a smoke. When I came back I found him on top of my mom with one hand on her mouth and her saree up to her waist and with his other hand fingering her. When he saw me he pushed me out of the way and ran off.

ur mom ? wht was she doing ?

Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 28th April 2010
Trickster951 Trickster951 is offline
 
Join Date: 13th March 2010
Posts: 68
Rep Power: 18 Points: 20
Trickster951 is an unknown quantity at this point
She just lied there and didn't do anything.

Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 5th May 2010
badboyjav badboyjav is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 10th November 2007
Posts: 3,124
Rep Power: 0 Points: 4166
badboyjav is hunted by the papparazibadboyjav is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 6.06 gb DL: 3.68 gb Ratio: 1.65
my sali has had her ass molested in public,i was with her she told me when we got home,some college boy touched her bum and squeezed her buttock while we were in bazaar.i later asked her if i could have a feel as my sali ass is nicer than my wifes gaand.she let me have a nice feel,i really enjoyed.i stroked and fondled her butt for 15 minutes until my wife came back i had to stop.

Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 5th May 2010
badboyjav badboyjav is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 10th November 2007
Posts: 3,124
Rep Power: 0 Points: 4166
badboyjav is hunted by the papparazibadboyjav is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 6.06 gb DL: 3.68 gb Ratio: 1.65
do visit the pakistani gaand studies thread
awesome pics of unaware pakistani ladies caught unaware.
repped you.

Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 5th May 2010
badboyjav badboyjav is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 10th November 2007
Posts: 3,124
Rep Power: 0 Points: 4166
badboyjav is hunted by the papparazibadboyjav is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 6.06 gb DL: 3.68 gb Ratio: 1.65
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpenoctem View Post
we were in an trade exbition ...it was very crowded near the rides area there was no queue or anything all the people started pushing each other my mom was terribly groped by some muslim students for nearly 2 mins or so.
im muslim too,sorry to hear that.

Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 6th May 2010
KING OF CRAZYLAND KING OF CRAZYLAND is offline
 
Join Date: 11th March 2010
Posts: 219
Rep Power: 18 Points: 85
KING OF CRAZYLAND is beginning to get noticed
nice infos

Reply With Quote
Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 08:00 AM.
Page generated in 0.02447 seconds