Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Polls > ANYONE SEEN GETTING HER GF/MOM/WIFE/SIS GETTING MOLESTED IN PUBLIC ?

View Poll Results: WHOM YOU SAW GETTING MOLESTED/SEXUALLY HARRASED
MOM 53 27.04%
BHABHI 45 22.96%
your GF 45 22.96%
WIFE 44 22.45%
SISTER 50 25.51%
FRIEND 73 37.24%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 196. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 6th May 2010
Custom title

Thelordoftherings is a pillar of our communityThelordoftherings is a pillar of our communityThelordoftherings is a pillar of our communityThelordoftherings is a pillar of our communityThelordoftherings is a pillar of our communityThelordoftherings is a pillar of our communityThelordoftherings is a pillar of our community
UL: 15.33 mb DL: 78.56 mb Ratio: 0.20
One evening me and mom were returning home after shopping...it was raining badly and all local trains had stopped...we were standing on the bus stop..with people ogling at the wet saree wrapped tightly around my moms body....all the buses were jampacked....after an hour a bus came which had enough space just to stand on the door...my mom insisted on getting on that bus....suddenly a group of three young guys also decided to board the same bus...as soon as my mom climbed the bus.they pushed me aside and got behind her on the door...i was left hanging from the door...then the one in front brought out a small knife and put it on my moms navel and asked her to "coperate" with them....there were no streetlights and also the lights in the bus were out....all three of them took turns molesting my mom...runing heir hands all over her body...kissing her on the back....pinching her ass...squeezing her midriff....one of them even brought out his cock and brought moms hand to it and asked her to stroke him....after few minutes...he discharged on moms saree and used her pallu to clean himself....with the next stop..they all got down and mom pretended as if nothing had happened....

Old 7th May 2010

Hasi Sunti has many secret admirersHasi Sunti has many secret admirers
once me and my elder sister got up into a bus. she was wearing tight tops. while issuing tickets conductor's hand accidently hit my didi's boobs and it was bounced like tennis balls.. then he asked sorry

voted

Old 8th May 2010
The WebCyclist

mastlund is a pillar of our communitymastlund is a pillar of our communitymastlund is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Skype™ to mastlund
UL: 97.27 mb DL: 495.78 mb Ratio: 0.20
ONCE I SAW MY BHABHI GETTING MOLESTED...
ME AND MY BHABHI WERE GOING BY A BUS,IT WAS VERY CROWEDED.
I SAW MY BHABHI BEING MOLESTED BY TWO GUYS...ONE WAS IN FRONT OF HER AND OTHER WAS BEHIND HER...
THE BACK SIDE GUY WAS PRESSING AND CARESSING MY BHABHIS HOT ASS OVER HER SAREE AND THE FRONT GUY WAS PRESSING HER BOOBS...
SHE WAS ALMOST SANDWICHED BETWEEN THOSE GUYS...
SHE ALSO ENJOYED THE MOLESTETION...
THE BACK SIDE GUY EVEN CALLED SOME WORDS IN HER EARS AND BOTH OF THEM LAUGHED AT HAER...

Old 17th May 2010

Sunnythegame is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 0.00 b DL: 17.44 mb Ratio: 0.00
Yea YEA... he he he.... this thread reminded me an incident that happened when me and my 2 friends (girls) used to study home tution at my home...
Once while we were studying, a Muslim baba type young guy came at our door and asked for some donation. One of my friend was muslim so she went to the baba and he started to touch her on her head first while mumbling something...then he started to go down to her shoulders.. and then he was rubbing her boobs...OMG i was standing just 1-2 feet away i think and then my other friend also came there ...he started to rub her boobs too....he was not grabbing them.. he was just rubbing them because they were tiny LOL... we were in 9th class...hehe... I kept staring both of them while the baba was rubbing their boobs with both hands...After 2-3 mins I said to the baba "Enough , now go from here..."....hehe....after the tution I talked to the muslim friend and asked her why she didnt stopped him...she said that she was kinda hypnotized and didnt realized what was happening around her.... IS IT POSSIBLE ???
though when i asked her what if someone else (me) rub your boobs now?? she said..."depends..." damn.... she was so cute and her boobs were awesome (tiny though).. but really I just wonder what if i grabbed her boobs then ????
LOL.....THAT WAS A MOMENT TO REMEMBER....

Old 28th May 2010
SPAMMER

Ramya sweety is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile

''

Last edited by Ramya sweety : 28th May 2010 at 02:31 PM.

Old 28th May 2010

John.doe7 is beginning to get noticed
no more.deleted

Last edited by John.doe7 : 1st November 2011 at 05:00 AM. Reason: no more.deleted

Old 28th May 2010

arvind2309 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 18.31 gb DL: 27.00 gb Ratio: 0.68
why not post some videos of molestation during travel?

Old 29th May 2010

vikcoolboy4u is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 3.34 gb DL: 6.95 gb Ratio: 0.48
Once i had press my frnd mom boobs while they were both sleeping ....her boobs mst b 38c they r vry big nd soft. My frnd nd his mom were sleping it was summer time so she had pul up his suit over her boobs she was nt wearing ny bra i went to her room to drink water as dere is a fridge in dat room i entrd in da room nd i went crazy aftr seeing her boobs .she was lying near the fridge so i open d door of the fridge nd take out a chiled water botle nd she was jst 2 ft away 4m me i saw her boobs nd brown niple i jst wana tch dem bt my heartbeat bcum faster frm 1 hand im drinkng water nd frm other presng her boob vry lightly i gt sum courage nd dn i pressed her boobs harder she was in deep sleep dis act went for 2 min in dis meantime my heart pounding vry fast sdnly she got awake nd saw me i quikly moved away my hand bt she had seem me nd askd me kya ker rahe hai nd i said kuch nhi pani pine aya tha nd aunty ne apna suit niche ker liya nd aftr dat incdnt v bth prtnded dat nthng hapen.., bt mein unka dewana ho chuka tha uske bad maine unko 2 3 bar pura nude dekha galti se unintnally she also knws dat bt i nvr fckd her i awyz think to fck bt dint get d courage..maine usko kai bar nude dkha nahate time anty ko kbhi pata nhi chala bt i think she knws she is hvng typical indian housewife figure damn sexy nd plumpy 38 32 42 vry big soft fleshy ass ...i had lots of incdnt bt tel u later rep me if u like it thnxxx

Old 29th May 2010
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
p_raj5505 is hunted by the papparazip_raj5505 is hunted by the papparazip_raj5505 is hunted by the papparazip_raj5505 is hunted by the papparazip_raj5505 is hunted by the papparazip_raj5505 is hunted by the papparazip_raj5505 is hunted by the papparazip_raj5505 is hunted by the papparazip_raj5505 is hunted by the papparazip_raj5505 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikcoolboy4u View Post
Once i had press my frnd mom boobs while they were both sleeping ....her boobs mst b 38c they r vry big nd soft. My frnd nd his mom were sleping it was summer time so she had pul up his suit over her boobs she was nt wearing ny bra i went to her room to drink water as dere is a fridge in dat room i entrd in da room nd i went crazy aftr seeing her boobs .she was lying near the fridge so i open d door of the fridge nd take out a chiled water botle nd she was jst 2 ft away 4m me i saw her boobs nd brown niple i jst wana tch dem bt my heartbeat bcum faster frm 1 hand im drinkng water nd frm other presng her boob vry lightly i gt sum courage nd dn i pressed her boobs harder she was in deep sleep dis act went for 2 min in dis meantime my heart pounding vry fast sdnly she got awake nd saw me i quikly moved away my hand bt she had seem me nd askd me kya ker rahe hai nd i said kuch nhi pani pine aya tha nd aunty ne apna suit niche ker liya nd aftr dat incdnt v bth prtnded dat nthng hapen.., bt mein unka dewana ho chuka tha uske bad maine unko 2 3 bar pura nude dekha galti se unintnally she also knws dat bt i nvr fckd her i awyz think to fck bt dint get d courage..maine usko kai bar nude dkha nahate time anty ko kbhi pata nhi chala bt i think she knws she is hvng typical indian housewife figure damn sexy nd plumpy 38 32 42 vry big soft fleshy ass ...i had lots of incdnt bt tel u later rep me if u like it thnxxx
reped u..

Old 5th June 2010
Champion Gaand Lover

gaand_lover is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to gaand_lover
UL: 1.94 gb DL: 14.90 gb Ratio: 0.13
wo aik posh area ka bara sa garden tha jis main bari bari shadiyan hoti theen .. 1500-2000 logon ki .. ziyada loog hotay thay isliyae ghusna bara asaan hota tha ... wahan jo public aati thi wo samajh lo k pakistan ki top ki rich auntiyan hoti theen ... us garden ki khaas baat yae thi ... k wahan itnay logon hone k bawajood sirf khane ki 2 tables hoti theen .. isliyae jab khana khulta tha tau beinteha rush hojaata tha ...bus phir kiya hota tha hum bhi plate utha kar aur apne lun utha k kisi mooti si aur sexy si gaand wali aunty ya larki k peeche lag k kharay hojaatay ...aik tau rush phir wo saali english auntiyan aur bacchiyan .. un ko feel tak nahi hota tha k peeche kiya horaha hai ... agar kisi ko ho bhi jaata tha tau wo rush ki wajah say ignore kar daiti thee ...aksar aisa hota tha k aik dish aati thi khatam hojaati thi dosri dish k liyae wo hamaray aagay hi lagi wait kar rahi hai ... jab tak hum us say lagay ahista ahista say rub kar k mazay laite rehtay thay ...aur itni dare main hamara kaam hojaata tha .. ... us k illawa khane k baad wahan chai ka aik stall tha ... khane k foran baad wahan chai ka rush lag jaata tha ...wahan tau samjho k banda aik baar ghus jaye tau farigh ho k hi bahar nikalta tha ... kiyon k wahan auntiyan aur larkiyan chai lainay k liyae us stall per jhuk k khari hoti theen ... silky silky say un k dress sexy sexy gaands.. un k jhuk k khare hone ki wajah say lun hips per rukta hi nahi tha seedha ja kar hips k beech main fix hojaata tah aur aik bar is position main lun fix hojaaye tau 3-4 mins main farigh .. aur sab auntiyan aik say barh k aik ... goori chitti .. khobsuart .. aik baar wahin main khara tha mere aagay 27-28 saal ki newly married type bandi thi ... amisha patel jaise khoobsurataur black silk k dress main .. aur hips us k aisay shape main round round aur thooray say bahar niklay huway .. main araam say usse kar raha tha k achanak lite chali gai ... lite jaane say pehlay main usse laga raha tha na tau wo mujhey khudh peeche push kar rahi thi .. matlab k us ko bhi maza aaraha tha isliyae mera confidence itna bara k maine us ka kurta peeche say utha liya aur lun ko uski shalwar per rakh k ragarne laga ...aur phir jo maine lun us k hips per phaira hai pucho nahi bhai .. itnay us k soft aur silky hips thay k jannat ka maza agaya tha ... main samajh gaya k wo khudh b itna maza kiyon lay rahi hai ... asal main december ka maheena tha .. sardi ziyada thi .. aur mera garam lun us k andar fix ho k us k pooray jism ko garam kar raha tha ... wo maza main aaj tak nahi bhola that was the best experience

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls