Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Polls > ANYONE SEEN GETTING HER GF/MOM/WIFE/SIS GETTING MOLESTED IN PUBLIC ?

View Poll Results: WHOM YOU SAW GETTING MOLESTED/SEXUALLY HARRASED
MOM 53 27.04%
BHABHI 45 22.96%
your GF 45 22.96%
WIFE 44 22.45%
SISTER 50 25.51%
FRIEND 73 37.24%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 196. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 9th June 2010

pentium is an unknown quantity at this point
my gf's attitude towards me was very mocking of late. later i came to know that she was having relationships with 3-4 other guys in secret. i got to know that somehow. i wanted to take revenge on her for using me. one night we were heading for the station in an auto. the way to the station was a dark small road without ant human activities and it had rained heavily too. suddenly the auto came to a stop much before we reached the station and asked us to get down and demanded money. the guy was heavily drunk and was behaving furiously. but i refused. the guy planted a heavy slap on my face and rushed towards her. he grabbed her by her long hair and pulled forcibly towards him, forced one hand into her tops and pulled our her right boob and squeezed it very hard, so hard that she almost squimmped. then he let her boob go and caught hold of her jeans and pulled it down so hard that she was dragged out of the vehicle. my cheek was paining but i did nothing but to watch. in a way i was getting excited.
suddenly we heard a car approaching and the guy ran away without progressing further with het jeans and panty being pulled down to the knees ans she thrown on the ground.
i helped her rise up and put her dress properly. the car stopped and agreed to give us a lift. we decided to keep quite and never talked about it. we broke off after a month or so.

Old 10th June 2010

MAIN1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by pentium View Post
my gf's attitude towards me was very mocking of late. later i came to know that she was having relationships with 3-4 other guys in secret. i got to know that somehow. i wanted to take revenge on her for using me. one night we were heading for the station in an auto. the way to the station was a dark small road without ant human activities and it had rained heavily too. suddenly the auto came to a stop much before we reached the station and asked us to get down and demanded money. the guy was heavily drunk and was behaving furiously. but i refused. the guy planted a heavy slap on my face and rushed towards her. he grabbed her by her long hair and pulled forcibly towards him, forced one hand into her tops and pulled our her right boob and squeezed it very hard, so hard that she almost squimmped. then he let her boob go and caught hold of her jeans and pulled it down so hard that she was dragged out of the vehicle. my cheek was paining but i did nothing but to watch. in a way i was getting excited.
suddenly we heard a car approaching and the guy ran away without progressing further with het jeans and panty being pulled down to the knees ans she thrown on the ground.
i helped her rise up and put her dress properly. the car stopped and agreed to give us a lift. we decided to keep quite and never talked about it. we broke off after a month or so.
very original!!! go slick!!! the next bitch best watch out!!!!

Old 13th July 2010
Banned

mham07 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmham07 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmham07 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmham07 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmham07 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmham07 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmham07 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmham07 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
not seen until now but like to see it....

Old 30th October 2010

mrs.gupta is beginning to get noticed
UL: 160.05 mb DL: 217.69 mb Ratio: 0.74
once I saw my friend press my mom's boobs by his elbow when showing her his new mobile..

Old 1st November 2010
Custom title

Thelordoftherings is a pillar of our communityThelordoftherings is a pillar of our communityThelordoftherings is a pillar of our communityThelordoftherings is a pillar of our communityThelordoftherings is a pillar of our communityThelordoftherings is a pillar of our communityThelordoftherings is a pillar of our community
UL: 15.33 mb DL: 78.56 mb Ratio: 0.20
One evening me and mom were returning home after shopping...it was raining badly and all local trains had stopped...we were standing on the bus stop..with people ogling at the wet saree wrapped tightly around my moms body....all the buses were jampacked....after an hour a bus came which had enough space just to stand on the door...my mom insisted on getting on that bus....suddenly a group of three young guys also decided to board the same bus...as soon as my mom climbed the bus.they pushed me aside and got behind her on the door...i was left hanging from the door...then the one in front brought out a small knife and put it on my moms navel and asked her to "coperate" with them....there were no streetlights and also the lights in the bus were out....all three of them took turns molesting my mom...runing heir hands all over her body...kissing her on the back....pinching her ass...squeezing her midriff....one of them even brought out his cock and brought moms hand to it and asked her to stroke him....after few minutes...he discharged on moms saree and used her pallu to clean himself....with the next stop..they all got down and mom pretended as if nothing had happened....

Old 6th November 2010
Agony and Ecstasy

dirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universe
UL: 489.26 mb DL: 2.39 gb Ratio: 0.20
repped all ...

Old 6th November 2010

kibulawala has received several accoladeskibulawala has received several accoladeskibulawala has received several accolades
UL: 15.83 gb DL: 9.43 gb Ratio: 1.68
once when me and my sister were going in the bus, where we were standing and she was next to me. 3 or 4 bus halts before we were suppose to get off my sister porked my hand as to say ..is this where we should be getting off.. I nodded my head to say no and near the next halt she did the same thing and I replied in the same way.. after getting off she told me a man was behind her and was touching her ass.. I asked her y didnt u tell me this?? and she said that was wot I was trying to say all the time.

Old 6th November 2010

sexy_raj is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibulawala View Post
once when me and my sister were going in the bus, where we were standing and she was next to me. 3 or 4 bus halts before we were suppose to get off my sister porked my hand as to say ..is this where we should be getting off.. I nodded my head to say no and near the next halt she did the same thing and I replied in the same way.. after getting off she told me a man was behind her and was touching her ass.. I asked her y didnt u tell me this?? and she said that was wot I was trying to say all the time.
wowww !!!
thaanx for sharing

Old 6th November 2010

rhl_sis is beginning to get noticed
Well i have witnessed molestation only once, that was of my own sis, she is elder to me by 2 yrs (she is 23). it was in a movie hall. As movie got over and we (me, she n her bf) were exiting it was too rush as movie was housefull, kinda dark in passage we were togather only, but due to the rush i got abit lagged behind her and her bf was infront of her. it was this time when i saw a man almost in late 30's who was behind her.. pressed himself on her and even cntinued to move his arm on ehr waist and from behind moved it ahead (on her stomach mayb). I couldn't simply believe my eyes. as she was not at all objecting or reacting. dat time dat guy almost felt ehr whole back including ehr ass mayb even made her feel his tool over her ass... but she neva objected (and he rbf was jst infront of her )... as we got out i was expecting her to say sumthin bt she reacted as nothin had happened......
this incident gav me many thgts abt her....
and as far as i m concerned i hav tried to molest many times... bt not succesfull most of times (my way is to press myself on gals and aunties in crowded places, till now hav neva tried to put my hand directly n feel them... i feel dats risky )

Old 15th November 2010
Agony and Ecstasy

dirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universe
UL: 489.26 mb DL: 2.39 gb Ratio: 0.20
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl_sis View Post
Well i have witnessed molestation only once, that was of my own sis, she is elder to me by 2 yrs (she is 23). it was in a movie hall. As movie got over and we (me, she n her bf) were exiting it was too rush as movie was housefull, kinda dark in passage we were togather only, but due to the rush i got abit lagged behind her and her bf was infront of her. it was this time when i saw a man almost in late 30's who was behind her.. pressed himself on her and even cntinued to move his arm on ehr waist and from behind moved it ahead (on her stomach mayb). I couldn't simply believe my eyes. as she was not at all objecting or reacting. dat time dat guy almost felt ehr whole back including ehr ass mayb even made her feel his tool over her ass... but she neva objected (and he rbf was jst infront of her )... as we got out i was expecting her to say sumthin bt she reacted as nothin had happened......
this incident gav me many thgts abt her....
and as far as i m concerned i hav tried to molest many times... bt not succesfull most of times (my way is to press myself on gals and aunties in crowded places, till now hav neva tried to put my hand directly n feel them... i feel dats risky )

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls