Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Polls > ANYONE SEEN GETTING HER GF/MOM/WIFE/SIS GETTING MOLESTED IN PUBLIC ?

View Poll Results: WHOM YOU SAW GETTING MOLESTED/SEXUALLY HARRASED
MOM 53 27.04%
BHABHI 45 22.96%
your GF 45 22.96%
WIFE 44 22.45%
SISTER 50 25.51%
FRIEND 73 37.24%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 196. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 28th November 2010

maturemale is an unknown quantity at this point
i saw my sister engaged in sex with her friends and my mom with father's friend in group.many times

Last edited by mr.boob : 22nd September 2011 at 07:13 AM.

Old 28th November 2010
Custom title

Thelordoftherings is a pillar of our communityThelordoftherings is a pillar of our communityThelordoftherings is a pillar of our communityThelordoftherings is a pillar of our communityThelordoftherings is a pillar of our communityThelordoftherings is a pillar of our communityThelordoftherings is a pillar of our community
UL: 15.33 mb DL: 78.56 mb Ratio: 0.20
One evening me and mom were returning home after shopping...it was raining badly and all local trains had stopped...we were standing on the bus stop..with people ogling at the wet saree wrapped tightly around my moms body....all the buses were jampacked....after an hour a bus came which had enough space just to stand on the door...my mom insisted on getting on that bus....suddenly a group of three young guys also decided to board the same bus...as soon as my mom climbed the bus.they pushed me aside and got behind her on the door...i was left hanging from the door...then the one in front brought out a small knife and put it on my moms navel and asked her to "coperate" with them....there were no streetlights and also the lights in the bus were out....all three of them took turns molesting my mom...runing heir hands all over her body...kissing her on the back....pinching her ass...squeezing her midriff....one of them even brought out his cock and brought moms hand to it and asked her to stroke him....after few minutes...he discharged on moms saree and used her pallu to clean himself....with the next stop..they all got down and mom pretended as if nothing had happened....

Old 4th December 2010
25 yrs of fucking Desi Pussies

sanjchou80 is a pillar of our communitysanjchou80 is a pillar of our communitysanjchou80 is a pillar of our community
UL: 2.13 gb DL: 3.11 gb Ratio: 0.69
I saw my sister getting fucked in my room.

Old 4th December 2010
Custom title

boobcatcher is hunted by the papparaziboobcatcher is hunted by the papparaziboobcatcher is hunted by the papparaziboobcatcher is hunted by the papparaziboobcatcher is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 55.42 mb DL: 124.01 mb Ratio: 0.45
i have seen my sister GETTING MOLESTED in a bus. ones in city bus she have ti stand in between two boys. both the boy take chance and rub her ass and boob. and i am surprised to see that mu sister cooperated with them,

Last edited by boobcatcher : 4th December 2010 at 09:59 PM.

Old 4th December 2010
Custom title

amit1034 is hunted by the papparaziamit1034 is hunted by the papparaziamit1034 is hunted by the papparaziamit1034 is hunted by the papparaziamit1034 is hunted by the papparaziamit1034 is hunted by the papparaziamit1034 is hunted by the papparaziamit1034 is hunted by the papparaziamit1034 is hunted by the papparaziamit1034 is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 23.64 gb DL: 77.87 gb Ratio: 0.30
thanks.. fr sm real xperience

Old 4th December 2010
Custom title

sexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our communitysexyboy77 is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjchou80 View Post
I saw my sister getting fucked in my room.
Who was fucking her ?? what was her age then ?

Old 9th December 2010

harunmiah06 is beginning to get noticed
i have seen my bhabhi breast get groped on the bus by a skinny poor looking man, i ended up punching the man and throwing him out of the bus, no 1 touchs my bhabhi and gets away with it

Old 9th December 2010
Banned

unodhakkan has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by harunmiah06 View Post
i have seen my bhabhi breast get groped on the bus by a skinny poor looking man, i ended up punching the man and throwing him out of the bus, no 1 touchs my bhabhi and gets away with it
Nice...

Old 9th December 2010

dirtymomtalk is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to dirtymomtalk
wow nyc!!!

Old 14th December 2010
Agony and Ecstasy

dirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universe
UL: 489.26 mb DL: 2.39 gb Ratio: 0.20
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobcatcher View Post
i have seen my sister GETTING MOLESTED in a bus. ones in city bus she have ti stand in between two boys. both the boy take chance and rub her ass and boob. and i am surprised to see that mu sister cooperated with them,
Quote:
Originally Posted by harunmiah06 View Post
for real experiences

@harunmiah : u do the same whn ur bro touches ur bhabhi too ?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls