Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Manushi Chhillar from India wins the title of Miss World 2017

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 22nd November 2017
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by damaaldusk View Post
Congratulations to Manushi ji.
A glorious career of 3 movies in South Indian movie industry, opposite a hero old enough to be her grandfather awaits Manushi ji next. I wish her all the best for this next adventure, if she is lucky enough she might be able to work with Rajnikanth ji.

Coco anna please congratulate chillar ji & share some golden words here.
Noob Samaj gives heartily congratulate to Manushi.

Next up, the Tollywood people will steal our Haryanvi chori.

In Tollywood, the sons of actors/producers/directors all make a beeline for the film industry, but the daughters are forbidden from acting in films.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 24th November 2017
Custom title

SuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to SuperBat
My building has girls more beautiful than her.

Old 25th November 2017

Satan Lucifer is beginning to get noticed

Old 26th November 2017
i spam HSBC for fun :roll3:

anay8 has disabled reputations
Who care about this fake show

Old 28th November 2017
the exbii official doc

deepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universe
iske mamme humne dabaye the anatomy ke dissection hall mein.. definately she is wearing push up bras in all public photos

Old 29th November 2017
.:| The Notorious |:.
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Spot the ball contest: Winner    Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to .:|PRiN@E|:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:|PRiN@E|:.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepak.p View Post
iske mamme humne dabaye the anatomy ke dissection hall mein.. definately she is wearing push up bras in all public photos
bhai kya wahi haath se mera lun hilaoge lagega Manushi darling mera hila rahi hai

Old 30th November 2017

Risky Boy 4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel.Star View Post
Manushi Chhillar from India wins the title of Miss World 2017

< image >

Yes, Manushi Chhillar from Haryana has made India extremely proud by winning the title of Miss World 2017, that was held Sanya City Arena, in China, this year.

Manushi, who was also the winner of Miss India 2017, made her through a total of 118 contestants to bag the coveted title. She was crowned by Miss World 2016, Miss Puerto Rico, Stephanie Del Valle.

After winning a position among the top 5 contestants, Manushi was asked which profession deserved the biggest salary and why. To this, she replied, ''A mother deserves the highest respect. It's not always about cash but also the love and respect that we give to someone. My mother has been a huge inspiration to me. I think it is the job of a mother that deserves the biggest salary.''

It was her heart-warming reply to the final question that won her this prestige.

Source:- http://m.indiatoday.in/story/manushi...1/1092453.html
nice for her

☣ ☣ Risky Boy's Family ☣ ☣

Old 2nd December 2017
the exbii official doc

deepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:|PRiN@E|:. View Post
bhai kya wahi haath se mera lun hilaoge lagega Manushi darling mera hila rahi hai
nahi.. lekin uske chut mein daala hua lund tere muh me deta hu.. tujhe uske pussy juices ka taste milega

Old 2nd December 2017
.:| The Notorious |:.
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Spot the ball contest: Winner    Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to .:|PRiN@E|:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:|PRiN@E|:.
Quote:
Quote:
nahi.. lekin uske chut mein daala hua lund tere muh me deta hu.. tujhe uske pussy juices ka taste milega
Tu Manushi baatein rehn de tu to pnv ke manoo bhai Ki rakhail hogi

Ek post mein mamme dabaye dusare mein nahi....manoo bhai ke juice dose double Kar

Old 6th December 2017
Banned

BulletTrain is beginning to get noticed
Manushi even rejects Salllu Miyaan's offers,.. What a Daring !

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...KbqdTf6KBQopHR

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls