Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Mark Zuckerberg's Sister, Randi Zuckerberg Says She Was Sexually Harassed On Alaska Airlines

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3rd December 2017
Custom title

anay has disabled reputations
chhee abusive name

Old 4th December 2017

Just a Salesman has many secret admirersJust a Salesman has many secret admirers
No no it is common name in Europe especially Norway. But we Indians can have fun on this topic. i posted it just so Xossipians can have a good Sunday laugh. Lund Rand Gaand are common proper nouns in Europe. Google her pix. Hot babe yaar.

Old 4th December 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
Quote:
Originally Posted by I=me View Post
yeh randi ka bhai bada madarchod hai
sahi pakde hai
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Special Treat to ARMPIT LOVERS Shilpa Shetty's Pussy Show
If You Like my Posts then Please Rep & Rate my Threads

Old 4th December 2017
Visit my website
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Mark Zuckerberg's Sister

Are the other girls not human? The newspapers should post about all such incidents and authorities should look into these equally.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 4th December 2017

Just a Salesman has many secret admirersJust a Salesman has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzane007 View Post
Mark Zuckerberg's Sister

Are the other girls not human? The newspapers should post about all such incidents and authorities should look into these equally.
But who are u? Gal or Guy?

Old 4th December 2017
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
But who are u? Gal or Guy?
Does that matter?

Old 5th December 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzane007 View Post
Does that matter?
Think about it. If u say gal u will be the Queen Bee of Xossip till the sun goes supernova (Hope u have enough space in ur inbox being a super admin). If u say guy, u will be just one of the better admins and a friendly and amiable character for xosspians. If u prefer to keep the suspense lingering thats ur choice but with that tantalising avatar and the sexy name, folks here are going nuts.

Old 5th December 2017
Custom title

pinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazipinkman is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
No no it is common name in Europe especially Norway. But we Indians can have fun on this topic. i posted it just so Xossipians can have a good Sunday laugh. Lund Rand Gaand are common proper nouns in Europe. Google her pix. Hot babe yaar.
think its pronounced as Ran-dee/Ran-dy... or perhaps just andy if r is silent.
1. Birth
2. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
3. Death

Old 9th December 2017
Custom title

Nebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accolades
wrong interpretation of the name, eh?

Old 10th December 2017
Banned

Jeans11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Another Randi Zaira Wasim crying continuously about molestation in flight on live Instagram but not to Cabin Crew and not agree to file FIR.

These brothelwood bitches do anything for media publicity and our presstitute shout this issue for another week

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls