Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Hunt for man who stole 'Dorothy' the life-size 2,500 sex doll from adult shop called 'SexyLand'

Old 5th December 2017
veni, vidi, vici
Visit my website

screwman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps database
Lightbulb Hunt for man who stole 'Dorothy' the life-size 2,500 sex doll from adult shop called 'SexyLand'

Hunt for man who stole 'Dorothy' the life-size 2,500 sex doll from adult shop called 'SexyLand'

Police in Moorabbin, Australia, said the doll was stolen during a burglary

Police in Australia are hunting a burglar who stole a life-sized sex doll called 'Dororthy' from an adult shop.

The break-in happened at 'SexyLand' a store in Moorabbin in the state of Victoria over the weekend.

Detectives released CCTV images of a man wearing a balaclava who arrived around 6am on Sunday in a white Ford Transit van.
It is believed the offender gained access to the store using bolt cutters to get through the fence and a fire hydrant to access the store.
He stole a sex doll called 'Dorothy' which stands 5ft 5in tall and is valued at 4,495 Australian dollars, around 2,500.

The suspect arrived in a white Transit van (Image: Victoria Police)

Police released this image of a suspect wearing a balaclava and carrying bolt cutters (Image: Victoria Police)

'Dorothy' the sex doll (Image: Victoria Police) Police have released images of a man they believe may be able to assist with their investigation.
They also released an image of the stolen doll and asked anyone who sees it to call police.

The suspect is described as having a solid build and was wearing a dark coloured jumper with a red stripe across the chest, dark coloured pants and dark coloured casual shoes with white laces.
He was also wearing a pair of stockings over his head.

Old 6th December 2017
Visit my website

deserved has received several accoladesdeserved has received several accoladesdeserved has received several accolades
lucky boy

Old 6th December 2017
gandu pilla

I=me is one with the universeI=me is one with the universeI=me is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to I=me
dorothy aunty ki gaand se bahut sperm niklega

Old 11th December 2017
Maximus Fappitus
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
satan_lucifer has disabled reputations
dorothy aunty is rapchik item

Old 12th December 2017
Custom title

Nebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accolades
Police hunting for a fuck doll. Very veli police!