Xossip

Old 3rd April 2017
Namaskar
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirank1994 View Post

........Beauty is behind looks,
Beauty is behind personality,
Beauty is behind pretty hair,
Beauty is behind smarts.
Beauty is behind your skin color,
Beauty behind your body shape,
Beauty comes in different shape,
And size and we all beauty,
In our who way..........

Old 3rd April 2017
Namaskar
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database

.......Your beauty overwhelms me
As I wrap my arms around you
I press your softness tight
Great passion fills my inner being
I'm captured in your embrace
Your eyes control my very soul
The touch of your lips,heaven
Forever frozen in time
All else fades into nothing.........

Old 4th April 2017
Namaskar

.......Best Friends
The title we chose
But what does it mean to be �best friends�?
You should see each other every day?
Well that�s not true for you and me
Should silly little fights get in our way?
Only if that�s how it�s meant to be
Should we give?
Should we borrow?
Should we dance like there�s not tomorrow?
Secrets are traded
Privacy invaded
Hugs and smiles are shared.........

Old 4th April 2017
Namaskar

.......The first time we met, I could see,
That you and I, were meant to be.
Your eyes were so gentle, your smile so true,
When you first held my hand, I just knew.

Now the time has gone by, through laughter and tears,
These days I shall cherish, for years upon years.
Those memories we have, shall never fade,
For those are the steps, that we have made.

That was the past, the future is near,
I anxiously wait, for what will appear.
New homes, more laughter, and children so dear,
Everything will be wonderful, as long as you're near..........

Old 5th April 2017
Namaskar

.......You broke my heart.
And won't repair it.

You took my love.
and won't give it back.

You made me feel.
and never did.

You made me have hope.
and you gave up.

You gave me good times.
You gave me bad times.

You let me fall for you.
You let me fall in love.

And you let go of me.
And you let me have my heart-broken...........

Old 5th April 2017
Namaskar

.......Family is supposed to have your back,
Family is supposed to know you,
There are supposed to be no secrets with family,
There are supposed to be no lies with family,
Family is supposed to love each other unconditionally,
Family is supposed to be there for you,
There is supposed to be understanding in a family,
There is supposed to be trust in a family,
Family is supposed to be there for you,
Family is supposed to understand............

Old 6th April 2017
Namaskar

.......Land of the Free home of the brave.
Land of disease home of the slave.

Freedom of religion Freedom of speech.
Freedom of press and freedom to breach.

Freedom to steal freedom to take.
Freedom to carry guns and Freedom to break.

The laws of the man and the laws of the word.
Freedom from peace but to still use the bird.

The only home of brave and Land of the Free.
The land who rules based off democracy............

Old 6th April 2017
Namaskar

......A Single rose of love
A Single rose of devotion
A Single wish upon my lips
A Single thought of you
A Single desire to be granted
A Single moment of careless bliss
A Single love never to be broken
A Single rose for one last kiss.............

Old 7th April 2017
Custom title

kirank1994 has hacked the reps databasekirank1994 has hacked the reps databasekirank1994 has hacked the reps databasekirank1994 has hacked the reps databasekirank1994 has hacked the reps databasekirank1994 has hacked the reps databasekirank1994 has hacked the reps databasekirank1994 has hacked the reps databasekirank1994 has hacked the reps databasekirank1994 has hacked the reps databasekirank1994 has hacked the reps databasekirank1994 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by nand View Post

< image >

< image >

......A Single rose of love
A Single rose of devotion
A Single wish upon my lips
A Single thought of you
A Single desire to be granted
A Single moment of careless bliss
A Single love never to be broken
A Single rose for one last kiss.............

< image >

< image >
for share

Old 7th April 2017
Namaskar
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirank1994 View Post
for share

My heart never stops
Beating your name
Wish you,my love
Here beside me
Can distance become easier to endure?
Or time running faster and you already here?
Can I hold my thought,can I hold my emotion?
Can I hold my longing to you when it is necessary?.............

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls