Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > 'I can see their underwear and breasts': Airline passenger's furious letter hits out at female stewards' skimpy outfits

Old 22nd January 2018
veni, vidi, vici
Visit my website

screwman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps database
Lightbulb 'I can see their underwear and breasts': Airline passenger's furious letter hits out at female stewards' skimpy outfits

'I can see their underwear and breasts': Airline passenger's furious letter hits out at female stewards' skimpy outfits

An airline passenger claiming she could see the underwear and breasts of a flight attendant has written a furious complaint to the airline.
Dr June Robertson, from New Zealand, claims to be a frequent flier to Malaysia.
But, according to News.au , she recently was so offended by the uniforms worn by stewards of AirAsia she penned a letter to a Malaysian senator to express her disgust.

The letter, which was prompted by an incident in Kuala Lumpur airport, reads: "I have felt very offended by the extremely short skirts these females wear on AirAsia.
"The European airlines, NZ, Australian or American airlines do not wear such short skirts.

The complainant said she could see the tops of breasts of AirAsia's female stewards due to their skimpy tops (Image: Facebook)
"I found it quite disgusting myself as not everyone appreciates this.
"One of the AirAsia women bent over in the supermarket and I seen her underwear, terrible!

"On an AirAsia Flight from Auckland to Kuala Lumpur in October 2017 the woman serving us in the premium business class seats had her blouse opened and I could see the top of her breasts.

The woman was offended by the AirAsia uniform (Image: Facebook)

Malaysia's AirAsia is one of the continent's biggest airlines (Image: AFP)
"I objected and asked her to close her jacket as she was bending over us."
She continues by saying the airline was 'letting the country's reputation down' and said it gives people the wrong impression of Malaysia.
She signs the letter by saying: "The males, however, are very respectfully dressed and very professional."

Senator Mamat, who she addressed the letter to, has recently addressed the issue of flight attended uniforms.
Mirror Online have approached AirAsia for comment.

Old 22nd January 2018
Custom title

Nebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accolades
*She has problems with what Indian men call blessings!

*Error rectified. Courtsey Dovahakim!

Last edited by Nebelwerfer : 23rd January 2018 at 01:35 PM.

Old 22nd January 2018
Custom title

Dovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebelwerfer View Post
He has problems with what Indian men call blessings!
Not 'he', But 'She'

Old 22nd January 2018
Custom title

fuckonline has hacked the reps databasefuckonline has hacked the reps databasefuckonline has hacked the reps databasefuckonline has hacked the reps databasefuckonline has hacked the reps databasefuckonline has hacked the reps databasefuckonline has hacked the reps databasefuckonline has hacked the reps database
what a NEWS.....

Old 23rd January 2018
Custom title

Nebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
Not 'he', But 'She'
Ooops typo!

Thanks Birjo via Dova's ID!

Old 23rd January 2018

blowtit has received several accoladesblowtit has received several accoladesblowtit has received several accoladesblowtit has received several accolades
Quote:
The complainant said she could see the tops of breasts of AirAsia's female stewards due to their skimpy tops.
A welcome sight for all men and few women too :wink:

Quote:
"One of the AirAsia women bent over in the supermarket and I seen her underwear, terrible!
An upskirters delight!!Upskirts for cabin crew are a big rage world over check the number of attempted videos for these though not all are successful.

Quote:
"On an AirAsia Flight from Auckland to Kuala Lumpur in October 2017 the woman serving us in the premium business class seats had her blouse opened and I could see the top of her breasts.
Maybe she developed a complex seeing her well endowed counterparts

Quote:
She signs the letter by saying: "The males, however, are very respectfully dressed and very professional."
Did she expect, the dicks hanging out, that would have pacified her perhaps

Old 23rd January 2018
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowtit View Post
A welcome sight for all men and few women too :wink:

An upskirters delight!!Upskirts for cabin crew are a big rage world over check the number of attempted videos for these though not all are successful.

Maybe she developed a complex seeing her well endowed counterparts

Did she expect, the dicks hanging out, that would have pacified her perhaps
She was a feminist! hateful towards manly pleasures!

Last edited by Nebelwerfer : 23rd January 2018 at 05:38 PM.

Old 23rd January 2018

givemeextra is a pillar of our communitygivemeextra is a pillar of our communitygivemeextra is a pillar of our communitygivemeextra is a pillar of our communitygivemeextra is a pillar of our communitygivemeextra is a pillar of our community
Smile

I want t avail premium services

Old 25th January 2018

blr_monger is an unknown quantity at this point
yet another femnazi land whale envious of sexy women

Old 25th January 2018
Proud Noob Padawan

damaaldusk has disabled reputations
bahut chootad kism ki aurat hai

Last edited by damaaldusk : 25th January 2018 at 08:35 PM.