Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Apple admits they deliberately slow down old iPhones

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 23rd January 2018

Altimeter is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebelwerfer View Post
Its because max customer base is layman and unable to handle such controls. They might make things go haywire and line up on service center for updating settings each and every day!

This is also why people who fly in planes are not allowed to touch the controls!
Don't expect someone like you to understand the meaning of hailing a service vs owning a vehicle. If you own a car, don't have a licence but have a reasonable closed access area to drive, then no one will stop you.

When you hail a cab or buy a plane ticket, the contract is only for transporting you and nothing else. In the greater good and limiting damage to other people only certified people are allowed to drive a cab, fly a plane or navigate a ship. But your phone doesn't harm other people it will only harm you and your money if it was going to be bricked. But like I said, you won't know the difference.

Old 23rd January 2018
Evanescent

Thermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimeter View Post
You just can't accept that I was right and you were wrong.

Banned and unbanned four times for no reason at all.

An existing proof of abuse of power by moderators.

Old 23rd January 2018
Custom title

Nebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimeter View Post
Don't expect someone like you to understand the meaning of hailing a service vs owning a vehicle. If you own a car, don't have a licence but have a reasonable closed access area to drive, then no one will stop you.

When you hail a cab or buy a plane ticket, the contract is only for transporting you and nothing else. In the greater good and limiting damage to other people only certified people are allowed to drive a cab, fly a plane or navigate a ship. But your phone doesn't harm other people it will only harm you and your money if it was going to be bricked. But like I said, you won't know the difference.
It will also harm Company's Image. It will also harm company's time in terms of giving the warranty.

BTW, an android phone can be rooted and every possible area can be accessed. That lapses company warranty. - I did not expect a wannabe techie like you to know that already!

Anyway, when you buy a car do you open its engine, and tweak settings of piston, cams, valves etc etc? Then why do you have problems with a handset optimized for best performance, just as a car is!

If you take your newly bought car to a mechanic and open all its components to be arranged as per your wish, you can also take your newly bought phone to a local mobile 'mechanic' and get it rooted!

Stock Android Vs Rooted Android - But like I said, you don't know the difference.

And major Mobile companies don't care about whining sutiyas and they keep producing handsets with stock android!

Old 26th January 2018
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
Quote:

Apple will let iPhone users disable CPU throttling (at their own peril)

Now Apple CEO Tim Cook says thatís not all the company is doing. An upcoming software update will also let users disable throttling altogether.

In an interview with ABC News, (about 4:30 into the video embedded below), Cook says he doesnít recommend disabling throttling, since doing so may cause phones with older batteries to shut off unexpectedly. That can certainly be a problem if youíre in the middle of a phone call, using GPS navigation, or doing anything else important. But if youíre willing to take that risk, the software will let you keep the phone from acting any slower today than it did when the battery was fresh.

The iPhone throttling issue affects iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, and iPhone SE models running iOS 11.2 or later if they have degraded batteries.

https://liliputing.com/2018/01/apple...ing-peril.html
Any iPhone users reading this?

and so does ursula le guin

Old 26th January 2018
Custom title

Jack_Man has received several accoladesJack_Man has received several accoladesJack_Man has received several accoladesJack_Man has received several accoladesJack_Man has received several accolades
Quote:
Apple admits they deliberately slow down old iPhones
as if it matters iphones are still more reliable, durable, fast and smooth compared to android shit. no app crashes, regular updates is something you cannot expect in a android flagship after 2 years, but apple provides it even after 4 years haters gonna hate :

Old 26th January 2018
Custom title

Nebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Man View Post
as if it matters iphones are still more reliable, durable, fast and smooth compared to android shit. no app crashes, regular updates is something you cannot expect in a android flagship after 2 years, but apple provides it even after 4 years haters gonna hate :
I wonder why apple has service centers?

Old 26th January 2018
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Man View Post

this thread was opened by dookie because he plays games, so he wants everything fast, fast, fast, everything zipping at the speed of light.

for normal human beings (like you and me), we use the phone for calls, texts, maybe for a quick check on google, maybe to order a cab on ola and uber. we are perfectly okay with the phone as long as it operates decently enough.

bhalu ji, why dookie is so mad after fast, fast, fast?

Old 27th January 2018
gandu pilla

I=me is one with the universeI=me is one with the universeI=me is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to I=me
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutpalm View Post

bhalu ji, why dookie is so mad after fast, fast, fast?
bcoz he cums very fast

Old 28th January 2018
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by I=me View Post
bcoz he cums very fast

Old 3rd February 2018
www.FilesFlash.net

"The latest flock of posh flagships may have had consumers hitting the pause button in the holiday quarter," said Anthony Scarsella, mobile phones research manager at IDC. "With ultra-high-end flagships all the rage in 2017, many of these new bezel-less wonders proved to be more of a luxury than a necessity among upgraders."

While smartphone makers have been pushing even bigger displays, sophisticated biometrics, and artificial intelligence, the new and higher price points are putting buyers off.

The market is also consolidating into a set of five big players with Apple, Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi and OPPO all showing growth for the year at the expense of smaller players, who saw their slice of the market decline dramatically.

Despite the iPhone 8 and iPhone X, smartphone sales just ran out of steam

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls