Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Swara Bhasker on 'Padmaavat': Felt reduced to a vagina only

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 29th January 2018

Just a Salesman has many secret admirersJust a Salesman has many secret admirers
Most rape and dowry cases are fake and advised by crooked lawyers. It is all benami media prestitute propaganda in India. They area all funded by east india company inheritors of today and most presstitutes and media barons are still in pre 1947 mindset. If u check most of them who appear on TV their previous generations were actively working for the British. Eg Karan Thapar's grand generation....Cousin Romila Thapar's ancestors...Teesta Setalvad parsi ancestors ....lots of eggjamples...

Old 29th January 2018
Custom title

scentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universescentofaslut is one with the universe
swara is right, she is really taking a stand for woman power.....but i like her vagina it is hairy and a little fishy smelling but then, it is decent enough...

Old 29th January 2018

Just a Salesman has many secret admirersJust a Salesman has many secret admirers
Daughter of Ira Bhaskar professor of cinema studies in JNU, Delhi and Retired Naval officer Uday Bhaskar ( U see him in TV debates on NDTV usually).

After receiving her bachelor's degree in English literature from the University of Delhi, she enrolled herself at the Jawaharlal Nehru University to complete her master's in Sociology. Ex JNU Nuisance!!!

Old 30th January 2018

IAMHIM is a pillar of our communityIAMHIM is a pillar of our communityIAMHIM is a pillar of our communityIAMHIM is a pillar of our communityIAMHIM is a pillar of our communityIAMHIM is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumo View Post
Yeah, that I agree completely.
But women are still considered as vagina only in our most advanced civilization.
1000s of rapes everyday in this cruel world
Women are considered vagina in most parts of the world, even in Hollywood where the latest sex scandal is rocking on. Lets accept sex is a basic human need be it man or woman and unfulfillment of that will lead to forced fulfillment.

Educating the masses is the only option, rest assured for some women will feel /remain a vagina like Swara

Old 30th January 2018
Scene kya hai ?
Visit my website

banned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMHIM View Post
sex is a basic human need be it man or woman and unfulfillment of that will lead to forced fulfillment.
Wow. What a brain.
So what should women to fulfill their sexual needs ?
Rape men ? Or roam naked ?

Women holds their desires, men dont.

Last edited by banned : 30th January 2018 at 03:13 PM.

Old 30th January 2018
Custom title

Nebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMHIM View Post
Lets accept sex is a basic human need be it man or woman and unfulfillment of that will lead to forced fulfillment.
The same is also applicable for gay men, so don't complain if ....

Old 30th January 2018
Custom title

Nebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accolades
BTW, the movie is good. Though not historically accurate and little illogical at certain points, yet it was nice entertainment in 3D. Ranveer Singh's performance is appreciable!

Didn't find anything that Karni Sena was crying about!

Last edited by Nebelwerfer : 30th January 2018 at 04:39 PM.

Old 31st January 2018

pm_me_ur_boobs is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerrr View Post
Do you realize it is far easier to report a FAKE RAPE CASE in India ... all live-in relationship/love are REGARDED AS RAPE if women want and all consensual sex with MINOR girl as rape !! OFFICIAL.

If u check data WOMEN'S COMMISSION SAID in Delhi alone 52% rape cases are FAKE Extortion/love etc.

WTF that case is CLEAR SUICIDE. Yes olden days too many Sati and Jauhar was voluntary SUICIDES.
You are talking like fake cases are not registered in other countries & masterpiece of "all consensual sex with MINOR girl as rape !" Wow we have a pedophile here...

Old 31st January 2018
gandu pilla

I=me is one with the universeI=me is one with the universeI=me is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to I=me
yeh kutiya ab vagina ho gayi

Old 31st January 2018

Tigerrr is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by pm_me_ur_boobs View Post
You are talking like fake cases are not registered in other countries & masterpiece of "all consensual sex with MINOR girl as rape !" Wow we have a pedophile here...
You are talking like ALL RAPES are registered in other countries & and not reported in only India

Wow what a chu**!! THAT IS I'M TALKING ABOUT IPC (or LAW) ...Even sex with below 18 yr old MARRIED girl is CRIME under IPC. SC clearly said it.

btw Why are we discussing one disgusting filthy attention seeking whore/actress words? thoo

Last edited by Tigerrr : 31st January 2018 at 11:14 AM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls