Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Girls wearing lipstick, short dress are asking for Nirbhaya type rape: KV's teacher

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 31st January 2018
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebelwerfer View Post
lol. I did not say that married women can't be a target of rape, did I?
Then why so melodrama dev sir?

All I was saying was low-class scums tend to think of a girl as a slut if she's night out with BF and not husband.
How would they know if she's with boyfriend or husband or brother or cousin?

Anyways, that doesn't matter ... she was unlucky. So many people go out for movies and come back safe and sound. It was her misfortune. There's nothing wrong with going out for a movie. Cut her some slack. No one expects going to a movie to be a fatal activity.

There are shops around here that close around 9.30 pm, 10 pm. They have lots of girls working in those shops. Some people may think it's not safe. It's a question of what is an acceptable risk to you. BTW, this teacher has a problem with lipstick too. She thinks that's shameless. And we are drowning here in a sea of fully naked bodies doing all sorts of X-rated activities. Strange, noh?

and so does ursula le guin

Old 31st January 2018
Custom title

Nebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
That's Her not his.

Again, I am against bullying. What you propose ? We hang all conservative people for feministic frenzy ?
After you deal with ur doggy problem!

Old 31st January 2018
Custom title

Nebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutpalm View Post

Anyways, that doesn't matter ... she was unlucky. So many people go out for movies and come back safe and sound. It was her misfortune. There's nothing wrong with going out for a movie. Cut her some slack. No one expects going to a movie to be a fatal activity.

There are shops around here that close around 9.30 pm, 10 pm. They have lots of girls working in those shops. Some people may think it's not safe. It's a question of what is an acceptable risk to you. BTW, this teacher has a problem with lipstick too. She thinks that's shameless. And we are drowning here in a sea of fully naked bodies doing all sorts of X-rated activities. Strange, noh?
I have to agree with you Coco Sir. But I also believe that people should be more alert and respect their lives. Rabbits cannot deal with wolves by only blaming them. I feel more ashamed of our judiciary than these psychos! We need some examples to be created so that rapists feel threatened too! Don't u agree Coco Sir?

Old 31st January 2018
Scene kya hai ?
Visit my website

banned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutpalm View Post

Nudist are best
Wish delhi had some place like that
I would be the first to enrol there

Last edited by banned : 31st January 2018 at 04:32 PM.

Old 31st January 2018
Scene kya hai ?
Visit my website

banned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by anay8 View Post
Blah blah teacher lost his job gratutity , bonus and further retrirement benifit for one well wishing suggestion.
Sahi hua

Old 31st January 2018

Just a Salesman has many secret admirersJust a Salesman has many secret admirers
Welcome Da Divine Dova

Many hv mistaken the teacher for 'HE" means they are not reading original post but just doing rapid reading and itching to hit the keyboard.

TEACHER IS A SHE!!! BLESS HER SOUL.

Bra burning feminists have caused havoc so much so that no man trusts a woman n no woman trusts a man nowadays. Even a prospective groom nowadays thinks 100 times before getting married. What will happen to the next generation of children one can only imagine. The signs and symptoms of psychiatrically challenged human society of Europe and America is now showing to appear in Indian society too!!!

FOOLISH WOMEN.

U WANT FREEDOM, IT IS URS, BUT THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES WHICH ARE NOT UNDER UR CONTROL AND NEITHER ARE THEY UNDER THE CONTROL OF REST OF HUMANITY! BE PREPARED FOR THE CONSEQUENCES!!!

Old 31st January 2018
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by anay8 View Post
Blah blah teacher lost his job gratutity , bonus and further retrirement benifit for one well wishing suggestion.
teacher lost her job ! Great news !
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 31st January 2018
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
Most sensible comment. Everybody else doing TP comments.
India has the least per capita rape in the world yet benami media is projecting as if all Indian men are rapists. Bastards!!!
Media is not showing all rape cases and few highlighted rape cases in media did not show that we are living in country where all are saints excepts some rapists !
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 31st January 2018
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by japs View Post
I think you have mixed up the things. Rape is a crime and can be done for many reasons. Lust, revenge,mental illness and a few.what here i am defending is one of the reason only. If you are moving in publc places with short and provocative dresses, then you should be 100 percentage capable of defending yourself from any kind of mis happening.you just cant expect police and govenment or good people to be present at the site of crime.
So yes, i stand with the statement.
You mixed up the things, bro ! The teacher also tried to say indirectly that Nirbhya's parent demand for justice is wrong because they failed to prevent her girl from stepping out. Nirbhaya was with the person whom she was going to be her husband and both family confirmed that. So, where stand the logic now that she was not with her husband.

Did you read 23 ? Woman was raped when she was with her husband and brother-in-law in their own car !

These days gay population is also increasing so wait for someone's preach that males who do not wear dhoti or lungi but choose pants; are inviting rape !

Our law system are not capable of punish culprits so trying to avoid outgoing in nights could understandable but there are several reasons which can force a girl/woman to step out or step back in home in late hours. What would you suggest ! Would not we/govt start an program to teach girl/woman to face rape while stepping out or in, in late hours !

Old 31st January 2018
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebelwerfer View Post
lol. I did not say that married women can't be a target of rape, did I?
Then why so melodrama dev sir?

All I was saying was low-class scums tend to think of a girl as a slut if she's night out with BF and not husband.
I am just trying to imagine the scene where before rape a person who would rape a girl/woman know the married status of girl/woman !

Did you read the news quoted on post 23. What about that ?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls