Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Girls wearing lipstick, short dress are asking for Nirbhaya type rape: KV's teacher

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 31st January 2018
Custom title

Nebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdev View Post
I am just trying to imagine the scene where before rape a person who would rape a girl/woman know the married status of girl/woman !

Did you read the news quoted on post 23. What about that ?
Once again Dev Sirji, as I said I did not deny rape of married women not happening. I also said that I concluded that ambiguous theory from the fact that most of the cases reported by media are of unmarried girls and I can possibly be wrong but not definitely wrong either!

Also don't you think that if women stay alert and take precautions they can keep themselves possibly safe?

The incident on post 23 was out of control of both husband and wife, but I still believe that Nirbhaya case was still 'probably' avoidable. Are you not aware of certain reported incidents where the women have saved themselves from possible rape scenarios?

One girl has seriously taken this issue of safety!

Last edited by Nebelwerfer : 31st January 2018 at 06:41 PM.

Old 31st January 2018
Custom title

Dovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
Welcome Da Divine Dova

Many hv mistaken the teacher for 'HE" means they are not reading original post but just doing rapid reading and itching to hit the keyboard.

TEACHER IS A SHE!!! BLESS HER SOUL.

Bra burning feminists have caused havoc so much so that no man trusts a woman n no woman trusts a man nowadays. Even a prospective groom nowadays thinks 100 times before getting married. What will happen to the next generation of children one can only imagine. The signs and symptoms of psychiatrically challenged human society of Europe and America is now showing to appear in Indian society too!!!

FOOLISH WOMEN.

U WANT FREEDOM, IT IS URS, BUT THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES WHICH ARE NOT UNDER UR CONTROL AND NEITHER ARE THEY UNDER THE CONTROL OF REST OF HUMANITY! BE PREPARED FOR THE CONSEQUENCES!!!
Thanks Salesman buddy,

Actually two points which are entirely ignored here are

1. She was well within her rights to have an opinion about concurrent issues.
2. She expressed her opinion in good faith for betterment of her students.

School should reinstate her, Any case registered against her should be dissolved. What kind of lunacy is this ? Constitution guarantees freedom of having an opinion and expressing it within reasonable constrain (none of which were crossed), are feminists trying to conduct something similar to Salem witch trials here ?

I by no means a conservative person, If anything I am too liberal But it doesn't mean I should speak up when anything wrong is happening to conservative people. My suggestion don't give feminists/vegans/animal rights activists too much ground to stomp, or a day would come when they would get inside people's houses are snatch their babies that they don't deserve to raise them.

Make no mistake, I believe at-least 99% Indian parents don't know how to raise a child and it's clearly visible by current condition of society But I also have wisdom that it's their right to raise them however they want, In the end they also have to live in the world these ill raised kids will create. What goes around comes around, but right now it's about not giving these fake elitist feminists right to violate people's constitutional rights of having/expressing an opinion and right to earn a living by legal means.

Old 31st January 2018
Custom title

Nebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accolades
^^^^ an instance of a disillusioned sense of "freedom of speech"

Last edited by Nebelwerfer : 31st January 2018 at 08:44 PM.

Old 31st January 2018
Aavjo
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
japs has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps database
Quote:
You mixed up the things, bro ! The teacher also tried to say indirectly that Nirbhya's parent demand for justice is wrong because they failed to prevent her girl from stepping out. Nirbhaya was with the person whom she was going to be her husband and both family confirmed that. So, where stand the logic now that she was not with her husband.

Did you read 23 ? Woman was raped when she was with her husband and brother-in-law in their own car !

These days gay population is also increasing so wait for someone's preach that males who do not wear dhoti or lungi but choose pants; are inviting rape !

Our law system are not capable of punish culprits so trying to avoid outgoing in nights could understandable but there are several reasons which can force a girl/woman to step out or step back in home in late hours. What would you suggest ! Would not we/govt start an program to teach girl/woman to face rape while stepping out or in, in late hours !
you are more frustrated. and it wont change anything.

Old 31st January 2018
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by japs View Post
you are more frustrated. and it wont change anything.
Atleast girls would know by awareness program that when she would be being raped then how should she behave !

Ex CBI director Ranjit Sinha preached once in 2013. We should include his preach in textbook.

If you canít stop rape, enjoy it, says CBI director Ranjit Sinha

Source Updated: Dec 25, 2013 14:54 IST

The director of the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), Ranjit Sinha, on Tuesday made out a case for legalising betting in sports, arguing ďif you canít prevent rape, enjoy itĒ.

Sinhaís comments immediately drew the ire of women activists, and of many on the social media, who called it shameful.

CBI director's 'rape' remark: Wonder if his family approves of his view

Source Updated: November 13, 2013 10:10 IST

NEW DELHI: CBI Director Ranjit Sinha has landed himself in a massive controversy by comparing the legalizing of betting in sports to 'enjoying rape'.

India's top investigator was at a panel discussion in Delhi on Tuesday evening, trying to argue that betting should be legalised, when he drew the bizarre analogy, "If you can't prevent rape, enjoy it."
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 31st January 2018
Custom title

Quote:
If you can’t stop rape, enjoy it, says CBI director Ranjit Sinha

WTF!

Last edited by Nebelwerfer : 31st January 2018 at 10:02 PM.

Old 31st January 2018
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebelwerfer View Post
WTF!

Didn't you find statement as a must include in text-books ! I am not saying for girls only because boys also sodomised forcefully.

So, in text-book we should include great teaching of ex CBI director Ranjit Sinha - "if you canít prevent rape, enjoy it"
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 31st January 2018
Tonight We Dine in Harem

GenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparazi
SO that baby girl of 8 months was not wearing any lipstick or jeans why did she get raped? Why are women of age 80 or 70 getting raped? Why are women wearing saris and salwar kameez getting raped??

Old 31st January 2018
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
Quote:
I have to agree with you Coco Sir. But I also believe that people should be more alert and respect their lives. Rabbits cannot deal with wolves by only blaming them. I feel more ashamed of our judiciary than these psychos! We need some examples to be created so that rapists feel threatened too! Don't u agree Coco Sir?
It's a slow court system most of the time. But in that specific case, they came up with a verdict super-fast, giving them a death sentence, no doubt due to all the public attention.

Quote:
Hmm. Seems like a creative person. You know ... an inventor in the mould of Thomas Alva Edison. I think she will be needing some assistance in refining that prototype of "rape-proof underwear" and bringing the product to market. Maybe you could help her out?

and so does ursula le guin

Old 1st February 2018
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenLeonidas2016 View Post
Why are women wearing saris and salwar kameez getting raped??
I'll tell you why. Salwar-kameez is also provocative ... that's why.

Quote:
Even people from coastal villages are wearing salwar-kameez instead of traditional dress during their daily chores.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/...ntent/214288/F
This gentleman talks just like some of our friends here ...

and so does ursula le guin

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls