Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Girls wearing lipstick, short dress are asking for Nirbhaya type rape: KV's teacher

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1st February 2018
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdev View Post
You mixed up the things, bro ! The teacher also tried to say indirectly that Nirbhya's parent demand for justice is wrong because they failed to prevent her girl from stepping out. Nirbhaya was with the person whom she was going to be her husband and both family confirmed that. So, where stand the logic now that she was not with her husband.

Did you read 23 ? Woman was raped when she was with her husband and brother-in-law in their own car !

These days gay population is also increasing so wait for someone's preach that males who do not wear dhoti or lungi but choose pants; are inviting rape !

Our law system are not capable of punish culprits so trying to avoid outgoing in nights could understandable but there are several reasons which can force a girl/woman to step out or step back in home in late hours. What would you suggest ! Would not we/govt start an program to teach girl/woman to face rape while stepping out or in, in late hours !
This teacher from the first post has driven up participation men. Bless her silently. We have so much diversity of opinion here, so much talent, so many fine brains. It's not everyday that an NRG thread attracts this much attention, as you would surely agree?

Old 1st February 2018
Custom title

Just a Salesman has received several accoladesJust a Salesman has received several accoladesJust a Salesman has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenLeonidas2016 View Post
SO that baby girl of 8 months was not wearing any lipstick or jeans why did she get raped? Why are women of age 80 or 70 getting raped? Why are women wearing saris and salwar kameez getting raped??
I think 8 months or 80 years or 70 years raped are exceptions and can be put under psychiatric label. These are not majority of cases.

Earlier seeing Shilpa Shinde in salwar kameez or sari u had made comment in NRG "isko chodneko bahut maja aayega in one of NRG posts. Only difference between u and rapist is u have the ethical discretionary intelligence not to act upon ur fantasis and the rapist has no discretionary intelligence and will act upon his fantasies.

So whether girl or woman is in saree or salwar kameez or western outfit rapist will do it. it is an opportunistic crime and cannot be predicted. Western outfit has come now. Before there was Indian outfit only and rapes have been happening for thousands of years.

But the probabality that rapist will lose control is more when he sees girl or woman in a sexy western outfit with buttock contours clearly highlighted by tight dress and thong panty lines showing and half breasts popping out all make up and dyed hair.

That is all the teacher was trying to say.

Old 1st February 2018
Boobies save the world
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Donor: Highest Contributor to XP server fund. Contributed more than $2000    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Bookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdev View Post
Media is not showing all rape cases and few highlighted rape cases in media did not show that we are living in country where all are saints excepts some rapists !
Picking up words and not giving a damn to the intention with which they were said. And then twist and turn those words as per convenience to keep making people feel bad about society and themselves. Stay poor forever. That's all the rulers of the world want and poor people are falling for it. Not everyone is an expert in conveying their thoughts using the right words. So quite often, there will be 'words' that media can pounce opon and use them to keep people fighting.

Keep showing rape news. Keep discussing about rape. Keep thinking about rape. More and more rapes will happen for sure in more and more atrocious ways. I am not saying rapes should not be reported at all. But look at most news and you will see what media wants people to do. When a lot of people think about something as a big group or even when an individual keeps thinking about one thing only then that will happen for sure. You might be familiar with Law of attraction. Just google it and you'll find plenty of videos. Reporting positive stuff as a majority news will be unlikely. It will be better if we as society do not fall for it

Old 1st February 2018
Tonight We Dine in Harem

GenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
I think 8 months or 80 years or 70 years raped are exceptions and can be put under psychiatric label. These are not majority of cases.

Earlier seeing Shilpa Shinde in salwar kameez or sari u had made comment in NRG "isko chodneko bahut maja aayega in one of NRG posts. Only difference between u and rapist is u have the ethical discretionary intelligence not to act upon ur fantasis and the rapist has no discretionary intelligence and will act upon his fantasies.

So whether girl or woman is in saree or salwar kameez or western outfit rapist will do it. it is an opportunistic crime and cannot be predicted. Western outfit has come now. Before there was Indian outfit only and rapes have been happening for thousands of years.

But the probabality that rapist will lose control is more when he sees girl or woman in a sexy western outfit with buttock contours clearly highlighted by tight dress and thong panty lines showing and half breasts popping out all make up and dyed hair.

That is all the teacher was trying to say.
So rational thinking would dictate that we have to teach our men/boys on how to control themselves rather than always asking the women.

Also the 70 yr old, 80 yr old and minor rapes are the norm now not the exceptions.

Rape is a pure show of power and dominance over someone. That is one more difference between me an a rapist. I can never be provoked to a point where I have to harm someone physically in order to feel good about myself.

Last edited by GenLeonidas2016 : 1st February 2018 at 07:01 AM.

Old 1st February 2018
Banned

Tigerrr is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookseeker View Post
Picking up words and not giving a damn to the intention with which they were said. And then twist and turn those words as per convenience to keep making people feel bad about society and themselves. Stay poor forever. That's all the rulers of the world want and poor people are falling for it. Not everyone is an expert in conveying their thoughts using the right words. So quite often, there will be 'words' that media can pounce opon and use them to keep people fighting.

Keep showing rape news. Keep discussing about rape. Keep thinking about rape. More and more rapes will happen for sure in more and more atrocious ways. I am not saying rapes should not be reported at all. But look at most news and you will see what media wants people to do. When a lot of people think about something as a big group or even when an individual keeps thinking about one thing only then that will happen for sure. You might be familiar with Law of attraction. Just google it and you'll find plenty of videos. Reporting positive stuff as a majority news will be unlikely. It will be better if we as society do not fall for it
Some sane voice in the filth

That is why i always uses PRESSTITUTE. Western/Jihadi funded media peddling RAPE CASES non-stop.... 100yr old then 100days old ..... Gang rape ... Gang rape in front of husband ... and what not.

People foolishly fight/hate without any sense.

Old 1st February 2018
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebelwerfer View Post
^^^^ an instance of a disillusioned sense of "freedom of speech"
So tell me once again ... what is it you like about this teacher?

Look at this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwman_2 View Post
"Girls who face such incidents are cursed and it's a punishment for them,"
This teacher doesn't care about the well-being of anyone. The woman is practically cheering the rapists on, because she thinks that's the punishment for the "crime." She is angry. She wants punishment and revenge. That's why she repeatedly brings up the dead woman in front of a roomful of students even when they are uncomfortable.

She wants to punish the girl for having the balls to go out for a movie with her boyfriend. Teacher has turned the normal human desire to go out for a movie with a companion into a crime of the highest order.

Old 1st February 2018
Custom title

Nebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accoladesNebelwerfer has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutpalm View Post
So tell me once again ... what is it you like about this teacher?

Look at this:

This teacher doesn't care about the well-being of anyone. The woman is practically cheering the rapists on, because she thinks that's the punishment for the "crime." She is angry. She wants punishment and revenge. That's why she repeatedly brings up the dead woman in front of a roomful of students even when they are uncomfortable.

She wants to punish the girl for having the balls to go out for a movie with her boyfriend. Teacher has turned the normal human desire to go out for a movie with a companion into a crime of the highest order.
Coco Sir, you mistook me again and by great measure this time!

my comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebelwerfer View Post
^^^^ an instance of a disillusioned sense of "freedom of speech"
was in response to what dovahakim thinks about the teacher to be absolutely correct in doing what she was accused for!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post

School should reinstate her, Any case registered against her should be dissolved. What kind of lunacy is this ? Constitution guarantees freedom of having an opinion and expressing it within reasonable constrain (none of which were crossed), are feminists trying to conduct something similar to Salem witch trials here ?

.... right now it's about not giving these fake elitist feminists right to violate people's constitutional rights of having/expressing an opinion
Dovahakim might love to have a teacher like her to teach his generations to come and exercise her freedom of speech but many parents find that inappropriate.
If that teacher is well righteous, without any doubt on the acute acumen of dovahakim, his sense of freedom of speech is pretty much disillusioned.

I only partially agree with the fact that girls/women must stay aware of their surroundings and dress appropriately to avoid the avoidable accidents and apart from this, i have no accord with the stupid and disillusioned teacher who justifies "Rape" as a "punishment" for wearing a lipstick!

Last edited by Nebelwerfer : 1st February 2018 at 12:55 PM.

Old 1st February 2018
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
Quote:
Originally Posted by japs View Post
Teacher is right. You like it or not, our society was/is and will be male dominated forever.sad but true.ladies will have to behave if they cant handle it.
sahi pakde hai.

if gurls demand equility in every sphere then why will they be provided with Z security to save them from molesting
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Special Treat to ARMPIT LOVERS Shilpa Shetty's Pussy Show
If You Like my Posts then Please Rep & Rate my Threads

Old 1st February 2018

pm_me_ur_boobs is hunted by the papparazipm_me_ur_boobs is hunted by the papparazipm_me_ur_boobs is hunted by the papparazipm_me_ur_boobs is hunted by the papparazipm_me_ur_boobs is hunted by the papparazipm_me_ur_boobs is hunted by the papparazi
Homosexuality is banned in India else Men will also get told that "You were asking for it." On the other hand I think that "More conservative a society is about what its female population can wear,more they are averse to Homosexuality." Before the rise of Abhrahmic faith in fertile crescent, no body gave rat ass about homosexuality for fucking 60000 years.

Old 1st February 2018
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutpalm View Post
This teacher from the first post has driven up participation men. Bless her silently. We have so much diversity of opinion here, so much talent, so many fine brains. It's not everyday that an NRG thread attracts this much attention, as you would surely agree?
NRG attracted so much attention because we are still human and humanity still exist inside some of Xossipian in-spite of fact that it is adult forum and there are several sick mentality threads in story section and glamour section.

Coco sir, it is just mine assumption; may be fact is totally different !
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls