Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Girls wearing lipstick, short dress are asking for Nirbhaya type rape: KV's teacher

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1st February 2018
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by anay8 View Post
Blah blah teacher lost his job gratutity , bonus and further retrirement benifit for one well wishing suggestion.
news link please otherwise it looks like whatsapp news to calm angry Indians !
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 1st February 2018
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookseeker View Post
Picking up words and not giving a damn to the intention with which they were said. And then twist and turn those words as per convenience to keep making people feel bad about society and themselves. Stay poor forever. That's all the rulers of the world want and poor people are falling for it. Not everyone is an expert in conveying their thoughts using the right words. So quite often, there will be 'words' that media can pounce opon and use them to keep people fighting.

Keep showing rape news. Keep discussing about rape. Keep thinking about rape. More and more rapes will happen for sure in more and more atrocious ways. I am not saying rapes should not be reported at all. But look at most news and you will see what media wants people to do. When a lot of people think about something as a big group or even when an individual keeps thinking about one thing only then that will happen for sure. You might be familiar with Law of attraction. Just google it and you'll find plenty of videos. Reporting positive stuff as a majority news will be unlikely. It will be better if we as society do not fall for it

Do you know; Over Five Rapes Cases Reported Every Day in 2017 in Delhi and 3,273 molestation cases were reported last year in comparison to 4,035 in 2016, according to the statistics shared by Delhi Police. How many news you read about in media. Data given by Delhi Police.
Link

This is the data of rapes which were reported and it is believed that many are not reported. If you check data of whole country then you will be shocked before accusing media. Media must be accused to not bring correct figure to public so people think that we are living in very civilized society.

See 2016 data from link

In 2016, India recorded 106 rapes a day, once again highlighting the continuing rise in crimes against women in the country despite a series of court rulings and toughening of laws to deal with the menace.

A large number of those raped (2,116) were girls in the age-group of 0 to 12 years and in 36,859 (94.6%) of cases, offenders were known to the rape victims including neighbours, family members, relatives, husband/live-in partner, employer/co-worker etc.

Did you read bold letters ? 94.6% rapists were known !
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 1st February 2018

Just a Salesman has many secret admirersJust a Salesman has many secret admirers
XXX DEV
The link from Delhi Police that u have given is misleading.

IT IS ACTUALLY A LINK OF A THIRD RATE ANTINATIONAL ISI FUNDED DIGITAL TABLOID CALLED "hold ur breath" THE QUINT

What Bookseeker said about the media and about people who follow it has been PROVED BY U ONLY!!!

U READ SOME FAKE ARTICLE IN THE FAKE NEWS QUINT AND U BELIEVE IT BLINDLY AND U ARE COPY PASTING IT HERE AND MISLEADING EVERYBODY BY SAYING IT IS LINK OF DELHI POLICE.

Yes rapes happen and will happen and it happens all over the world.

THE BENAMI MEDIA IS PROJECTING AS IF INDIA HAS THE HIGHEST RAPE STATS IN THE WORLD WHICH IS WRONG. INDIA HAS THE LEAST RAPE STATS COMPARED TO POPULATION.

Pls XXX devta next time u copy paste something from the media pls mention which media channel it is.

Third rate Barkha Dutt of Quint!!!!

Old 1st February 2018
Maximus Fappitus
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
satan_lucifer has disabled reputations
koi breif mein batao, kya horela hai idar?

Old 1st February 2018

Just a Salesman has many secret admirersJust a Salesman has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by pm_me_ur_boobs View Post
Homosexuality is banned in India else Men will also get told that "You were asking for it." On the other hand I think that "More conservative a society is about what its female population can wear,more they are averse to Homosexuality." Before the rise of Abhrahmic faith in fertile crescent, no body gave rat ass about homosexuality for fucking 60000 years.
In the MIDDLE EAST circumcision practice started because of faecal matter getting trapped between foreskin and penis head after anal sex. Faecal matter with exotic bugs can create great problems for genitourinary system. That is why abrahamic faiths started the practice of circumsion.

U are saying homosexuality existed for 60000 years. No wrong. It is transexuals or hijdas that existed peacefully for 60000 years.

All gays are not transexuals. Only passive anal receiving and BJ giving gays can be labelled as transexuals. There is a class of Gays who are dominant gays and who penetrate the anus and demand BJs from passive gays - this class of dominant gays are not transexuals!!! THEY ARE JUST MALES WHO WANT TO BANG OTHER MALES!!! AND BISEXUALS ARE MALES AND FEMALES WHO WANT TO BANG EVERYTHING!!!

So the term LGBT is wrong. The T should be taken out of it and classifed as THIRD GENDER which India has done under Supreme court direction.

Gays lesbians and bisexuals cannot be termed under transsexual or other gender!!! At most they can be termed under alternate sexual behaviour class and wiill remain Male Female as they were born unless they chose to undergo a sex change operation.

So let us be clear.
T IS LEGAL AND THEY ARE THIRD GENDER OR "OTHER"

GBT is just alternate sexual behaviour and sexual behaviour is personal and should be legal within private life.

GBT ENJOY ALL RIGHTS UNDER THE CONSTITUTION EXCEPT ANAL SEX. I think this should change

BUT
BUT

THEY SHOULD STOP FLAUNTING THEIR SEXUALITY IN PUBLIC.
TOMORROW GIRLS AND MEN WILL START FLAUNTING THEIR SEXUALITY IN PUBLIC AND HAVE BIKINI AND UNDERWEAR MARCH LIKE THE GAY MARCH AND START KISSING AND FINGER ING IN PUBLIC!!!

Old 1st February 2018
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
XXX DEV
The link from Delhi Police that u have given is misleading.

IT IS ACTUALLY A LINK OF A THIRD RATE ANTINATIONAL ISI FUNDED DIGITAL TABLOID CALLED "hold ur breath" THE QUINT

What Bookseeker said about the media and about people who follow it has been PROVED BY U ONLY!!!

U READ SOME FAKE ARTICLE IN THE FAKE NEWS QUINT AND U BELIEVE IT BLINDLY AND U ARE COPY PASTING IT HERE AND MISLEADING EVERYBODY BY SAYING IT IS LINK OF DELHI POLICE.

Yes rapes happen and will happen and it happens all over the world.

THE BENAMI MEDIA IS PROJECTING AS IF INDIA HAS THE HIGHEST RAPE STATS IN THE WORLD WHICH IS WRONG. INDIA HAS THE LEAST RAPE STATS COMPARED TO POPULATION.

Pls XXX devta next time u copy paste something from the media pls mention which media channel it is.

Third rate Barkha Dutt of Quint!!!!
Don't behave like sarak chaap salesman !

Before jumping to shout like an idiot salesman did you read article. News was on decreasing number of rapes and increasing number solved cases.

Did you check 2nd link which was Timeof India link. Did you hear that Delhi police deny that their provided statistics were wrong.

Next time hold your tongue before open your mouth !

Don't behave like new ISI recruit to satisfy your aaka of ISI. If you have true patriotic then approach police with proof or just point finger on others to save your love for ISI !

Old 1st February 2018
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebelwerfer View Post
I only partially agree with the fact that girls/women must stay aware of their surroundings and dress appropriately to avoid the avoidable accidents
No issues with this ... being prudent and avoiding risky things.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. So post away.

This right here is like arguing heaven ... what's not to like?

It's been rather quiet in NRG for a long time. But now we got a good thing going ...

and so does ursula le guin

Old 1st February 2018
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by satan_lucifer View Post
Ek sick minded school teacher ne rapists ki advocate ban ke school me avtar liya hai aur kuchh fellow xossipian uski baato me logic talash kar rahe hain !

Old 1st February 2018
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdev View Post
Don't behave like sarak chaap salesman !

Before jumping to shout like an idiot salesman did you read article. News was on decreasing number of rapes and increasing number solved cases.

Did you check 2nd link which was Timeof India link. Did you hear that Delhi police deny that their provided statistics were wrong.

Next time hold your tongue before open your mouth !

Don't behave like new ISI recruit to satisfy your aaka of ISI. If you have true patriotic then approach police with proof or just point finger on others to save your love for ISI !
Your source if fine ... don't worry. They have partnered with Bloomberg, which has good journalistic standards.

Besides, that article was from PTI, which Quint had reprinted. It was not original reporting from Quint.

Old 1st February 2018
www.FilesFlash.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by satan_lucifer View Post
After I am finished with my daily quote of naked ladies, I come to NRG for a bit of arguing men. I get a hard-on from arguing.

There used to lot more arguing going on in NRG earlier ... now you see 10,000 gentlemen reading Stories but wonly 10 in NRG.

PS:
Read first post. And post your opinion men. I will check tomorrow.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls