Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Girls wearing lipstick, short dress are asking for Nirbhaya type rape: KV's teacher

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1st February 2018
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutpalm View Post
Your source if fine ... don't worry. They have partnered with Bloomberg, which has good journalistic standards.

Besides, that article was from PTI, which Quint had reprinted. It was not original reporting from Quint.
Yes ! I know that news was printed as it is, after getting from PTI.
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 1st February 2018

Just a Salesman has many secret admirersJust a Salesman has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdev View Post
Don't behave like sarak chaap salesman !

Before jumping to shout like an idiot salesman did you read article. News was on decreasing number of rapes and increasing number solved cases.

Did you check 2nd link which was Timeof India link. Did you hear that Delhi police deny that their provided statistics were wrong.

Next time hold your tongue before open your mouth !

Don't behave like new ISI recruit to satisfy your aaka of ISI. If you have true patriotic then approach police with proof or just point finger on others to save your love for ISI !
Quote:
In 2016, India recorded 106 rapes a day, once again highlighting the continuing rise in crimes against women in the country despite a series of court rulings and toughening of laws to deal with the menace.
[/b]
This is what u copy pasted and u r saying u copy pasted that rape is decreasing. Now tell me who needs to hold his tongue?

Quote:
This is the data of rapes which were reported and it is believed that many are not reported. If you check data of whole country then you will be shocked before accusing media. Media must be accused to not bring correct figure to public so people think that we are living in very civilized society.

This is what u copy pasted and u r saying u copy pasted that rape is decreasing.
I HV PROVED TO U THAT U DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT U ARE COPY PASTING!!! AND U ARE CONTRADICTING URSELF!!!

Showcasing abuses and calling names cannot be a substitute for a healthy debate.

Quint is a foreign funded fake media rag. If funding stops, they will have to start cam shows or beg on the streets.

Old 1st February 2018
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
After I am finished with my daily quote of naked ladies, I come to NRG for a bit of arguing men. I get a hard-on from arguing.

There used to lot more arguing going on in NRG earlier ... now you see 10,000 gentlemen reading Stories but wonly 10 in NRG.

PS:
Read first post. And post your opinion men. I will check tomorrow.
I also disappointed by less number of members in NRG.

there should be space to agree for disagree !

I do not like Japs or bookish sumo argument; should not feel me so bad that I should start abusing them. They had their opinion and I have mine. And I believe that I am not 100% right every time so I must respect their opinion while sharing mine !
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 1st February 2018
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
Quote:
Yes ! I know that news was printed as it is, after getting from PTI.
Some people get upset if they don't like what they see in the article.

and so does ursula le guin

Old 1st February 2018
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
I will check that article from Quint tomorrow. I didn't read it. I just clicked on the link and saw the headline.

That data is skewed by reporting rates though. There was a thread earlier in NRG about how Kerala had one of the highest rape rates, higher than Bihar or UP. But female education levels are much higher in Kerala, so the high rates might be due to higher percentage of reporting.

Old 1st February 2018
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
This is what u copy pasted and u r saying u copy pasted that rape is decreasing. Now tell me who needs to hold his tongue?

This is what u copy pasted and u r saying u copy pasted that rape is decreasing.
I HV PROVED TO U THAT U DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT U ARE COPY PASTING!!! AND U ARE CONTRADICTING URSELF!!!

Showcasing abuses and calling names cannot be a substitute for a healthy debate.

Quint is a foreign funded fake media rag. If funding stops, they will have to start cam shows or beg on the streets.
What I copy pasted was numbers of rapes. So, you need to hold your tongue before calling a newspaper as funded by ISI. Did you read that I was telling about actual count of rapes and highlighted cases in media !

If you follow the article link then you had noticed that news was from PTI .

I know what I was copy and pasting. I was copy pasting statistics as authentic proof where you were shouting without any proof. So, if you have proof of ISI relation with that newspaper then do not sit in home; approach Police or just twit PMO with claim of proof!

Dear, our safety is now your hand. Please twit PMO ASAP to save us from ISI !

Old 1st February 2018
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

Quote:
I will check that article from Quint tomorrow. I didn't read it. I just clicked on the link and saw the headline.

That data is skewed by reporting rates though. There was a thread earlier in NRG about how Kerala had one of the highest rape rates, higher than Bihar or UP. But female education levels are much higher in Kerala, so the high rates might be due to higher percentage of reporting.
Recently I talked with a person whose father was CMO of UP in long past. That person told me that in his childhood he saw many cases in regular basis who approach hospital ; but most of cases were not reported in police.

Now, girls/women are trying to get justice by approaching police and in this education is doing vital role.

Old 1st February 2018

Just a Salesman has many secret admirersJust a Salesman has many secret admirers
Quote:
What I copy pasted was numbers of rapes. So, you need to hold your tongue before calling a newspaper as funded by ISI. Did you read that I was telling about actual count of rapes and highlighted cases in media !

If you follow the article link then you had noticed that news was from PTI .

I know what I was copy and pasting. I was copy pasting statistics as authentic proof where you were shouting without any proof. So, if you have proof of ISI relation with that newspaper then do not sit in home; approach Police or just twit PMO with claim of proof!

Dear, our safety is now your hand. Please twit PMO ASAP to save us from ISI !
First and foremost u need to calm down and stop name calling abusing and asking people to hold their tongue. Learn to take some healthy criticism even if u do not agree with it.

So now u are also batting for the ISI. Shocking.

PMO does not need my tweet. They have IB RAW and they already have the proof.
They will decide what to do. It is not in ur hands or my hands.

Since when have u started feeling unsafe in this great country? This is news!

Old 2nd February 2018
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
First and foremost u need to calm down and stop name calling abusing and asking people to hold their tongue. Learn to take some healthy criticism even if u do not agree with it.

So now u are also batting for the ISI. Shocking.

PMO does not need my tweet. They have IB RAW and they already have the proof.
They will decide what to do. It is not in ur hands or my hands.

Since when have u started feeling unsafe in this great country? This is news!
From when you sit idle with proof of ISI link of newspaper!

IB, RAW must missed the proof ; otherwise we had read the news from govt agency.

Old 2nd February 2018
www.FilesFlash.net

Quote:
From when you sit idle with proof of ISI link of newspaper!

IB, RAW must missed the proof ; otherwise we had read the news from govt agency.
Don't drag ISI into this men ....

Sometimes people won't like someone else's opinion, so they call them ISI agent or western agent or anti-national or not a desh bhakt or whatever. I don't think you should go that route.

He's posting his opinion. If you bring ISI and all, discussion gets diverted. That will prevent us from reaching our goal of creating an arguing heaven here.

This is what Noob Samaj leader Baba Mava told me one day last year.

Last edited by coconutpalm : 2nd February 2018 at 12:16 AM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls