Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Father who 'helped rape and strangle' his British beauty therapist daughter in 'honour killing' died in Pakistan

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5th February 2018
\~! Im Active !~/
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universe
That's a terrible title.

Old 7th February 2018

kal_el has received several accoladeskal_el has received several accoladeskal_el has received several accoladeskal_el has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to kal_el
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkman View Post
in some religions killing a virgin is considered a grave sin.
But sir if you don't kill virgins then how will the heavens get 72 of them? Huge number of people have based their entire lives after it and you're shattering their hopes in one go sir.

Old 9th February 2018
Banned

Tigerrr is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by kal_el View Post
But sir if you don't kill virgins then how will the heavens get 72 of them? Huge number of people have based their entire lives after it and you're shattering their hopes in one go sir.

Old 10th February 2018
◄----------►
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest      
illegal has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to illegal Send a message via AIM to illegal Send a message via MSN to illegal Send a message via Yahoo to illegal Send a message via Skype™ to illegal
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkman View Post
already told ya.. killing a virgin is a sin bigger than killing someone who has lived long enough to have experienced all the pleasures and joy life has to offer. So you rape them before you bake them. Its all about chosing the lesser of two evils.

He who sheds the blood of a virgin, by virgin shall his blood be shed, for the sin thou shant be forgiven. 2:31-33 (Eucalyptus).
Eucalyptus? This book seems new. Written by pinkman?

Old 10th February 2018
Scene kya hai ?
Visit my website

banned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbanned has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Why you people have to discuss religion when xossip's sole motive is to make your dicks stronger ?

You are lucky that i am powerless here.

Old 11th February 2018
Custom title

Just a Salesman has received several accoladesJust a Salesman has received several accoladesJust a Salesman has received several accolades
Virgin virgin virgin - what virgin are u guys talking about - hv u ever done a virgin? I hv and let me tell u i found no pleasure in doing a virgin and rupturing the hymen and she did not enjoy it too. Its totally crap and hyped. I found more fun doing a tight one with some lubrication. Whether virgin or not virgin or whatever raping and strangling a weaker person than you is a cowardly and inhuman act and the chap should hv been dealt with by the law on fast track.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls