Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > FC Bayern Munich Fans!!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 15th December 2011
G0DFATHER'S APPRENTICE

Dohcradaam has disabled reputations
Bayern Munich to play in Delhi on January 10

After Kolkata, now the soccer fans of the capital will get the opportunity to watch Bayern Munich when Germany's top football outfit plays the Indian national team at the Ambedkar stadium on January 10 next year.

The All India Football Federation announced this following a meeting of the I-League committee at the Football House on Friday.

Bayern Munich, who boast of a host of stars in their roster like Frenchman Franck Ribery, Dutchman Arjen Robben and home-grown ones like Thomas Mueller and Tony Kroos, are currently atop the Bundesliga with 19 points from eight games.

India will also play two international friendlies - against Zambia on November 19 and against South Africa in Johannesburg on January 7 - besides the two matches already announced against Malaysia on November 13 and 16.

The committee also decided that AIFF's developmental team Pailan Arrows will not be relegated from the I-League. It was made clear in the meeting that the I-League clubs would be responsible for organising their respective home matches and they are free to tie up with either an event management company or the state association.

The clubs have also been given permission to register players till the end of second transfer window of February 15 next year.

The baffling part is that the AIFF is yet to name a coach for the Indian national team. After talks with Armando Colaco and Karim Bencharifa broke down, the job might go to Savio Medeira almost by default with the SAFF Cup coming up in December.

TD Baan to assist building Elite Academy: Dutchman Rob Baan, the newly-appointed technical director of the national football team, has said that his primary job will be to help build the elite academy and to write a masterplan and a curriculum for the national youth development.

"I'd like to introduce Indian football to a new vision so that it becomes a respected football nation in Asia as well as the world. This assignment is a new challenge for me - the challenge to assist and develop football in India and take it to a higher level," 68-year-old Baan said.

Baan will take charge as technical director on November 1. Baan has vast experience as coach and technical director in many continents but he has to start from the scratch in India.

Drawing inspiration from his own country, Baan observed that the Netherlands' success in football is all about youth development. They are currently ranked second in the world behind world champions Spain.

Old 15th December 2011
G0DFATHER'S APPRENTICE

World waiting for Indian football to emerge: Bayern legend Breitner

Bayern Munich football legend Paul Breitner feels 162-ranked India must play regularly against top teams, not fearing embarrassing results, if it want to progress in international football.

Breitner said the world was waiting for India, the world's second most populous nation, to emerge as a footballing power.

The 60-year-old German defender, who along with Pele, Vava and Zidane has the unique achievement of scoring in two World Cup finals, said the friendly between Indian and Bayern Munich, slated for Jan 10, would be a learning experience for the hosts.

"There is huge potential for the game in India. The country can be a footballing giant if it wakes up to its potential," the former defender said on the sidelines of the Audi Football Summit Friday.

A host of Bayern stars like Philipp Lahm, Thomas Mueller, Frank Ribery, Arjen Robben, Bastian Schweinsteiger and Mario Gomez will be seen in action at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in what will be the farewell match for former India captain Baichung Bhutia.

Part of the proceeds will be donated to the victims of the deadly earthquake that struck Bhutia's home state of Sikkim. The match will be Bayern Munich's third visit to India.

Unlike former India coach Bob Houghton, who felt getting beaten by huge margins would be demoralising for Indian football, Breitner, now an adviser with the Bayern Munich board, said losing is a part of learning process.

"What is the use of playing against lowly ranked team? India will only progress if they play top teams, even if they lose by huge margins," said Breitner, who was nicknamed Der Afro for his big curly hair.

Asked if losing by a huge margin to Bayern will help India, Breitner said: "So what if they lose. They will learn several things if they play such matches. In fact every time they play big teams, India will improve technically and physically as well."

"The world's focus is on India because it has a great potential to emerge as a footballing power in the next decade. The game can become the No.1 sport in the country. Bayern Munich will extend all possible help to India for youth development," he said.

Breitner, however, warned that India should be ready for the match as there would be no lack of intensity from Bayern Munich. Last year, a veteran Bayern Munich All Star team, that also included Breitner, thrashed East Bengal 10-3.

"When a kid signs a professional contract for Bayern Munich, he has just one thing in mind - win every match. That is what we live for. All the top stars of Bayern Munich will be playing and it will be good match," he said.

Old 15th December 2011
G0DFATHER'S APPRENTICE

Bayern's Ribery injury doubt for Cologne clash

Bayern Munich's France star Franck Ribery is an injury doubt for Friday's German league game against Cologne after picking up a thigh strain.

The 28-year-old suffered an injury in the 2-1 win over Stuttgart on Sunday which gave Bayern a three-point lead at the top of the table.

The Frenchman took a knock and had to be replaced in the 79th minute.

Bayern host Cologne at Munich's Allianz Arena on Friday in their final German league game of 2011 and Ribery will undergo further tests to clarify the extent of the injury after missing training on Monday.

"I gave a pass and fell something in my thigh," Ribery told Munich newspaper TZ.

Bayern are top of the league table with 34 points from 16 games and play their final game of the year at Bochum in the third round of the German Cup next Tuesday

Old 15th December 2011
G0DFATHER'S APPRENTICE

Olic admits interest in Lazio move

Croatia striker Ivica Olic says he would be interested in a move to Italian Serie A side Lazio and hopes they follow through with reported interest.

Olic has been a bit-part player at Bayern Munich this season under coach Jupp Heynckes and he fears that his place in the Croatia squad at the European Championships in Poland and Ukraine in June could be in jeopardy if he doesn't get more pitch time.

"I've understood that I won't be re-entering into Heynckes's plans and not playing could compromise my place at the Euros," Olic told Tuttosport.

"I'm honoured by the interest from an important team such as Lazio and I hope it will soon become more than simple interest.

"I haven't received an offer but I know that like me they're an ambitious team and then also I would be able link up again with (Miroslav) Klose.

"It would be great to be able to play together again."

Germany striker Klose made a free transfer move from Bayern to Lazio in the summer and he has been a revelation there, scoring eight league goals already this season.

Old 17th December 2011
Custom title

hairplay is a pillar of our community
2 yellow for ribery

Old 17th December 2011
G0DFATHER'S APPRENTICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairplay View Post
2 yellow for ribery
yeah
but Bayern 3 - 0 F.C.koln
mario gomez
david alaba
toni kroos
Bayern still on the top of the league table despite Franck ribery's red card Bayern win

Old 17th December 2011

bravecrook is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 6.91 gb DL: 5.91 gb Ratio: 1.17
bayern vs basel in champions league...

Old 17th December 2011
G0DFATHER'S APPRENTICE

Bayern will Qualify

Old 19th December 2011
G0DFATHER'S APPRENTICE

Nerlinger says he's confident that Robben will sign new contract. I hope he does, a player of his quality can change games single handedly

Old 19th December 2011
G0DFATHER'S APPRENTICE

Hertha Berlin planning to buy Breno from Bayern Munich
After struggling to find first team place, Hertha are planning to buy him as a replacement of injured defender Maik Franz, so 22yr old defender is set to leave FCB he'll be a loss for bayern

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls