Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories > New Prefixes and Sub Sections

Stories Share your writing and get helpful feedback.All forms of writing are welcome including erotica, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, book chapters and scripts.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 17th June 2012
Take care everyone
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Meriaiza has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by friend_just_buddy View Post
then we have THRILLER for that
No actually all these prefixes are for sex stories only. For non sex stories there are only 2 options. Romance or non sex story prefix.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 17th June 2012
Take care everyone
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Meriaiza has disabled reputations
Besides as you might have noticed, not all genre's are covered. For example horror, comedy and science fiction. So here prefixes like non sex story and misc. erotica cover the rest between them.

Old 17th June 2012
~♥INCEST Fantasy♥~
Visit my website

areu4me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographareu4me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographareu4me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographareu4me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographareu4me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographareu4me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographareu4me has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 56.38 gb DL: 42.16 gb Ratio: 1.34

3:
sexiest story of the planet story writer: sexy shalini

Old 17th June 2012
The Xpian!!! what else
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
friend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to friend_just_buddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meriaiza View Post
Besides as you might have noticed, not all genre's are covered. For example horror, comedy and science fiction. So here prefixes like non sex story and misc. erotica cover the rest between them.
m agree wd u that all geners can not be covered.
Just a thought! Is it possible to leave a blank prefix for TS so he/she can add his/her choice of prefix?
For example:- VENDETTA.... suspense/thriller/revenge etc.

बड़ी गुस्ताख है तेरी यादें, इन्हें तमीज सिखा दो..
दस्तक भी नहीं देती, और दिल में उतर आती हैं

My story-:-
Illusion......Ek Bhram???
(Completed)

Old 17th June 2012
Visit my website
  Caption: xp Caption Contest    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
hameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps database
UL: 25.37 gb DL: 26.30 gb Ratio: 0.96
Quote:
Originally Posted by friend_just_buddy View Post
m agree wd u that all geners can not be covered.
Just a thought! Is it possible to leave a blank prefix for TS so he/she can add his/her choice of prefix?
For example:- VENDETTA.... suspense/thriller/revenge etc.
No, not possible

Old 17th June 2012
The Xpian!!! what else
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
friend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to friend_just_buddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hameshaa View Post
No, not possible
okay

बड़ी गुस्ताख है तेरी यादें, इन्हें तमीज सिखा दो..
दस्तक भी नहीं देती, और दिल में उतर आती हैं

My story-:-
Illusion......Ek Bhram???
(Completed)

Old 17th June 2012
yaron ka yaar
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
mk1975 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmk1975 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmk1975 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmk1975 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmk1975 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmk1975 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmk1975 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmk1975 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmk1975 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmk1975 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmk1975 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 68.24 gb DL: 30.22 gb Ratio: 2.26

દુનિયા ની પસંદ તો બદલાતી રહે છે.

Old 17th June 2012
Custom title

love69incest has disabled reputations
UL: 6.93 gb DL: 7.12 gb Ratio: 0.97

Old 17th June 2012
Custom title

p1lover1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographp1lover1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographp1lover1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographp1lover1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographp1lover1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographp1lover1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographp1lover1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographp1lover1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographp1lover1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographp1lover1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph

Old 17th June 2012
Original Sin
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
kamaz08 is hunted by the papparazikamaz08 is hunted by the papparazikamaz08 is hunted by the papparazikamaz08 is hunted by the papparazikamaz08 is hunted by the papparazikamaz08 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to kamaz08
Appreciate the good move

Good going Admin Team

DARK TERRITORY- The Siblings Journey
(Under Stories Section)

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls