Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Power foods for men to boost their stamina

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 26th June 2012
a Xossip Lover.........

pedapandu is one with the universepedapandu is one with the universepedapandu is one with the universepedapandu is one with the universepedapandu is one with the universepedapandu is one with the universepedapandu is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to pedapandu
UL: 3.74 gb DL: 9.88 gb Ratio: 0.38
Green tea: There is no end to the benefits of this super drink; green tea boasts a wealth of benefits that earns it the top spot in our anti-aging food list. Green tea is believed to help regulate blood pressure, lower blood sugar, boost the immune system, lower cholesterol and studies have even shown that green tea can be effective at preventing cancer. That's as close to the elixir of life as you can get

Last edited by pedapandu : 14th May 2013 at 05:21 PM.

Old 26th June 2012
a Xossip Lover.........

pedapandu is one with the universepedapandu is one with the universepedapandu is one with the universepedapandu is one with the universepedapandu is one with the universepedapandu is one with the universepedapandu is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to pedapandu
UL: 3.74 gb DL: 9.88 gb Ratio: 0.38
Leafy greens: Whilst eating spinach won't be enough to turn you into Popeye, it's certainly excellent for boosting the body's immunity from illness. Spinach and other leafy foods like kale and collard are high in folate which is vital in preventing DNA and blood vessel damage. If you can maintain a healthy circulatory system you are reducing your risk of developing conditions such as high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, kidney disease

Last edited by pedapandu : 14th May 2013 at 05:22 PM.

Old 10th July 2012
NatWest T20 2017 Predictions
Visit my website

pokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps database
UL: 49.57 mb DL: 317.32 mb Ratio: 0.16
go to any ayurvedic medical shop and get 100gms each of ashwagandha powder and yashti madhuka powder.
mix 1 spoon each of these 2 powders in a glass of warm milk along with sugar or any other sweetener and have it in morning with breakfast.

this will prolong the time of sex and also give more satisfaction during orgasm.
If you want more, have the same after dinner too

Old 13th July 2012

parth77 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 173.64 mb DL: 303.56 mb Ratio: 0.57
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokhat View Post
go to any ayurvedic medical shop and get 100gms each of ashwagandha powder and yashti madhuka powder.
mix 1 spoon each of these 2 powders in a glass of warm milk along with sugar or any other sweetener and have it in morning with breakfast.

this will prolong the time of sex and also give more satisfaction during orgasm.
If you want more, have the same after dinner too
Instead of milk,can one use water or juice.

Old 13th July 2012
Visit my website

Hclone is an unknown quantity at this point
That very much true as consuming all these stuff really helps in increasing stemina and power. I personally serves many from this for my family.

Old 13th July 2012
Visit my website

pokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by parth77 View Post
those powders dont have taste and they mix well in warm milk.
if you dont like milk, you can add sweetener and warm water.
But they wont mix in juice.

Old 3rd May 2013
Let the dead rest in peace!
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 276.11 mb DL: 114.60 mb Ratio: 2.41
rep whoring in LLPAT is NOT allowed. a few posts have been deleted.

Old 7th May 2013
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by parth77 View Post
those powders mix well in warm milk.
i never tried water(may be you can try warm water) but it wont mix in juice

Old 8th May 2013

Sandeep.patel2012 is beginning to get noticed
WATERMELON JUICE WITH LEMON BOILED

POMEGRANDE(ANAR)

Old 2nd November 2013
Gunda Binu
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
shapey is hunted by the papparazishapey is hunted by the papparazishapey is hunted by the papparazishapey is hunted by the papparazishapey is hunted by the papparazi
unnecessary bumping of threads in llpat would attract infraction. the same rule goes with rep whoring as well. removed a couple of posts.

Last edited by shapey : 2nd November 2013 at 12:34 AM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls