Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> E-books > My MegaThread for business and marketing courses and ebooks

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 24th September 2014
Custom title

mrlink has many secret admirersmrlink has many secret admirers
Scott Rewick - Media Buying Strategies

Scott Rewick - Media Buying Strategies
English + MP4 + PDF + 181 MB

Quote:

These days it is possible to make a FORTUNE buying online media in just a matter of days. Similarly, you can LOSE a fortune in a matter on days as well Iā??m here to make sure that you are NOT in the group that loses a fortune, and that you ARE in the group that makes as much money as you want.

Content:
Webinar 1 - Media Buying 101- The basics

We cover a lot of ground here, going over some of the very basics of successful Media Buying online. I lay out the landscape here from Portals to Ad Networks, to Social Media. We cover what is going on in the industry as a whole, and look at all the powerful and innovative changes that are affecting this space. We discuss the variety of places to buy media, along with cover some of the important terminology you'll need to succeed.

Webinar 2 - Media Buying Fundamentals

In this course, we get into some of the basics of setting up your first media buy. We cover a lot of basic terminology and start to set the stage for you, arming you with the tools you are going to need to start successfully media buying. Another super detailed course on what you are going to need to be successful in this space. We go over the flow I've seen repeated years over years to ensure successful Media Buys.

Webinar 3 - Introduction to Media Buying Sources

In this section, we cover the entire landscape of online media buying. We lay out all the places to buy and go into some detail of each of the particular areas. We will cover Ad Neworks, Social Media, PPV, Co-Registration, Email and more!

Webinar 4 - Deep Dive Into Social Media and Ad Networks

With Ad Networks and Social Media we are now getting into some more advanced media buys and this is where it can very exciting. I've turned $100 per day campaigns into $20k per day powerhouses using Ad Networks. We get into who some of the big players are in the space and how you can leverage their massive reach to become a prolific and large media buyer. We go into greater detail on account setup and I share with you some of my tricks to making this huge media buying channel work to your favor.

Webinar 5 - Tying It All Together: Real World Examples

The trick to making a successful media buyer often comes down to tips, techniques and strategies. The great news is that I've picked up a lot along with way, and have learned from the best guys, and just simple hard work. This is where my 10+ years of experience really comes into play, as I'm going to walk you through everything I've learned about how to make media work out profitably. This webinar is going to be great

Webinar 6 - Q&A

This final session is primarily going to be Q&A session where we get into specific questions people have, and at this point, hopefully people will have real world data we can work with and discuss. We are going to spend a lot of time learning from each other, and getting all the questions on the table to discuss. I'll make sure we cover everything and anything that is still up in the air and make sure each and every question gets answered.

Bonus: Affiliate Millionaire Summit ($1497.00 Value)

I recently teamed up with one of the most prolific Clickbank marketers on the planet! SajP has been responsible for over 7 #1 ClickBank products. Together, Saj and I put on a 4 day seminar out in London. We are talking hours upon hours of amazing, never disclosed content. This content has never been shared, outside of the room of attendees who paid $1497 to attend the event.

Special Bonus

Special Bonus for the first 20 students. I'm going to throw in 2 interviews I did with Yanik Silver (the name needs no more further introductions) and Susan Hill, 2010 Underground Marketer of The Year.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 25th September 2014
Custom title

Lynda - Creating Mobile Games with Unity

Lynda - Creating Mobile Games with Unity | 396MB
Duration: 1h 12m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch

Quote:

Developing mobile games in Unity takes a different skill set than building desktop or console games. You have to take screen resolution, special inputs like touches and accelerometer data, and performance into account. This course shows you how to meet these challenges and optimize your game development workflow specifically for mobile. Author Kelley Hecker explains how to set up the development environment to deploy to iOS and Android devices, access inputs from the device, and design user interfaces to work with multiple resolutions. Plus, learn how to debug a game while it's running on a device, and optimize your games to get faster, smoother performance.

Topics include:
* Installing SDKs and setting up developer accounts
* Accessing mobile data
* Creating a sprite atlas
* Reading console input on iOS and Android
* Checking the size of your assets

Old 25th September 2014
Custom title

Digital Tutors - Quick Start to Animation in Maya Volume 2

Complaint Received

Last edited by Suzane007 : 24th February 2017 at 02:24 AM.

Old 26th September 2014
Custom title

Alan Weiss - How to Effectively Sell Your Professional Services

English + [4 X AVI] + 5.04 GB

Quote:

Five hours of video on three DVDs, recorded before a live audience at the Australian Institute of Management Consultants.

In a day of highly interactive, dynamic, entertaining, and career-changing presentation, Alan covers:

- The two decisions that saved his life:"this is a relationship business"and "never charge by time, labour or materials"
- Why we need a support system
- Changing our focus to be more relevant to clients
- Framing as a key skill
- The Cosmic Woo
- Overcoming the consultants lack of self esteem
- Learned optimism
- Creating your own peers, and being seen as a peer of the buyer
- How you develop interest in yourself
- The strategy to transition from avocation to occupation
- Developing your sweet spot
- How to get past gatekeepers
- Developing confidence and resilience
- The need for resolve
- Creating synthesis
- Moving from reaction to anticipation of the need
- Mastering application
- Developing and exerting influence
- Improving perspective and professionalism
- Learning how not to put too much pressure on yourself
- The principles of market gravity
- Attracting clients

The Contents of this 3 DVD Series are as follows:

DVD 1
Chapter 1 Language and Support Systems
Chapter 2 Focus, Framing and the Cosmic Woo
Chapter 3 Market Gravity
Chapter 4 The Accelerant Curve

DVD 2
Chapter 5 The Market Value Bell Curve
Chapter 6 Question Time
Chapter 7 Shared Values
Chapter 8 Ways to Engage
Chapter 9 Growth Stages for Consultants
Chapter 10 Applied Intelligence
Chapter 11 Organizational and Individual Benefits
Chapter 12 Referrals
Chapter 13 Monetization of Ideas
Chapter 14 S Curve Theory

DVD 3
Chapter 15 Value Based Pricing
Chapter 16 Next Steps: Dave Staughton
Chapter 17 Bonus: Alan Weiss at the Conference Dinner

This is Alan at his freewheeling, content-rich best, with stories, examples, demonstrations, and interaction.

The DVDs will be available Februrary 1, 2013 for $295.
Five hours of presentation to build your career from "The Rock Star of Consulting" for less than $300, or about $50 an hour! You will make up your purchase price the next business day, or perhaps while you halt the video to make some changes in your life and business!

Old 26th September 2014
Custom title

Amazon S3 Unleashed

Amazon S3 Unleashed
English + MP4 + PDF + MP3 + 403 MB

Quote:
Amazon S3 Unleashed

We have spent the hours slogging through the outdated YouTube videos and trying to decipher the Amazon help documents and with good old trial & error I have put what I have learned into 23 over-the-shoulder style training videos.
When you download, watch and apply what you have learned from these Amazon S3 how to video tutorials, it's virtually impossible to fail.
As you can see, everything you need to learn how to master Amazon S3 is at hand.

Old 26th September 2014
Custom title

Copyright and Publishing Law: For Musicians and Songwriters

Copyright and Publishing Law: For Musicians and Songwriters
English | .MP4 | AAC LC, 2 channels, 48.0 KHz | AVC Baseline@L3.1, 960x540 pixels, 15.000 fps @ 1440 Kbps | 620.74MB

Quote:
"With the advent of the Information Age, new communication technologies and the Internet, the worldwide community can easily share and download information, images, music and other intellectual property simply with the click of a mouse. The need to protect yourself and your music has never been greater. Join attorney Brock Shinen as he demystifies the legal aspects of properly protecting your compositions. Brock covers what types of works can be protected, how to best ensure creative ownership, as well as promoting and exercising control over your intellectual property. In addition, learn about standard contract terms, the granting of rights, exclusivity, termination of rights and equitable compensation.

Old 27th September 2014
Custom title

[WSO] - Digital Product Takeover

English + PDF + 1 MB

Quote:

Watch me racking in $5627 per week selling other people's product that I don't even have to touch.
Learn how to make full time living with handful of facebook ads selling digital products in every green niches.
Simple two step funnel creation for those who are in it for long haul with ultra high ROI on their efforts.
Learn step by step Facebook ad creation with right targeting for newbies.

< image >

Old 27th September 2014
Custom title

UDEMY - How To Make More Money From The Websites You Sell On Auction

UDEMY - How To Make More Money From The Websites You Sell On Auction
English + MP4 + PDF + MP3 +112 MB

Quote:
The class is most suited for total beginners who are new to make more money from the websites they sell.

Your class project will be to increase the money that you earn from a website buyer.
Because I am fully aware that one of the biggest problems that beginners encounter when they try to make money online is "Information Overload" I have kept each video only a few minutes long, so you will not be overwhelmed by information.

In this training you will discover exactly how to:

1. The Proper Way To Contact A Buyer After The Sale
2. How To Transfer The Domain To Your Buyer
3. How To Open, Set , And Submit A Clickbank account for Your Buyer
4. How To Set A Mailing List For Your Buyer.
5. How To Edit Your HTML Files For Maximum Profit.

Old 3rd October 2014
Custom title

Alan Weiss - Alan's Super Language Practicum

Alan Weiss - Alan's Super Language Practicum
English + 4 MP4 + 4 MP3 + 3.89 GB

Quote:
Alan's Super Language Practicum

How to speak and write to influence, persuade, direct, cajole, and, generally, get your way

Learn how to use verbal skills to their maximum effect for your benefit.

Practice spontaneous, "in the moment" responses.

Create rebuttals to the toughest objections you hear.

Learn the 10 phrases to always have at the ready.

Write letters and email in minimum time with maximum impact.

Create letters of complaint that gain immediate reaction and resolution.

Create powerful sound bites.

Participate in role-plays, hot seats, and live practice.

Use the prep work to bring your actual "world" with you for practice.

Use the video to constantly reinforce the skills you learn.

Most of all: Learn from the master how to master language, apply it to address problems, create innovation, reconcile conflict, negotiate to your advantage, and make you feel confident and self-assured in every situation you encounter.

This is the first time for this workshop, created as a result of irresistible pressure. You know how this works, there probably will not be another one of its kind offered in North America, and that includes Canada.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls