Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Xclusive Queen Contest > Xclusive Queen contest 2015 - "Festival öf Seduction" Round 1:- "Bridal Beauty" Entry Thread

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th July 2015
The Xpian!!! what else
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
friend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to friend_just_buddy
Xclusive Queen contest 2015 - "Festival öf Seduction" Round 1:- "Bridal Beauty" Entry Thread

Bridal Beauty aka First Night

Finally the long wait is over What a grand way to begin the Festival of Seduction
with BRIDAL BEAUTY - aka First Night.
Xossip takes pride in giving this opportunity to our xclusives to re-live the First Night
an epic that lingers in mind throughout the life of everyone.

Our Xclusive darlings are not less than Apsaras in any way and each has her own unique seductive power.

Calling our Queens to portray their magical spell and seduce xossipians with the seduction they never ever have experienced,
a treat that would linger in minds of all both participants and fans for times to come.

The organising team now announces Festival of Seduction - Xossip Xclusive Queen Contest 2015 Open.
Entries to Bridal Beauty - aka First Night would be accepted from 19 JUL 2015 0900 hrs till 22 JUL 2015 2359 hrs.
All times are in IST.

Schedule for The Contest
Bridal Beauty Round" Entry Thread

Opening : 19th July 2015 0900 HRS
Closing : 23nd July 2015 2359 HRS.

Participants are requested to follow all rules mentioned here. For any query either send PM to organisers or post here

Posting video entries in Masaladesi (MD) as well will definitely attract attention from a lot more people. You might not wanna miss this great advantage of getting more votes. Here is the Tutorial for posting videos at MD. Select the Xclusive prefix while posting your videos.

This thread is only for the participants to post their pics. For Chitchat and reviews, please go to Chit Chat Thread. Warning : Offenders/Spammers would face strict action including ban.

बड़ी गुस्ताख है तेरी यादें, इन्हें तमीज सिखा दो..
दस्तक भी नहीं देती, और दिल में उतर आती हैं…

My story-:-
Illusion......Ek Bhram???
(Completed)

Last edited by humtum : 22nd July 2015 at 09:37 PM.

Old 19th July 2015
The Xpian!!! what else
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
friend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to friend_just_buddy
your attention please this thread is strictly meant for the submission only. for all the comments and discussion, please use ChitChat thread. help us to maintain the decorum please
PS:- repeated offender shall be punished

बड़ी गुस्ताख है तेरी यादें, इन्हें तमीज सिखा दो..
दस्तक भी नहीं देती, और दिल में उतर आती हैं…

My story-:-
Illusion......Ek Bhram???
(Completed)

Last edited by friend_just_buddy : 19th July 2015 at 09:56 AM.

Old 19th July 2015
Live Life King Size
Visit my website
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
LLKS has hacked the reps databaseLLKS has hacked the reps databaseLLKS has hacked the reps databaseLLKS has hacked the reps databaseLLKS has hacked the reps databaseLLKS has hacked the reps databaseLLKS has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to LLKS
Jashmin ki Suhagrat

First night of Jashmin.

She enters the Room with TWO Glasses of Milk.

But why she needs TWO Glasses of Milk?

Any Guesses?

Now?

Reward for worshiping her Husbands.

She is waiting for her husbands.

She is first time feeling two hands on her body.

Her new Husband is Desperate to Remove her clothes.

Her new Husband Deepak is 21 year old virgin boy. He is one of our Fan from Xossip.

We were very thrilled to explore our bride. She was looking gorgeous. Specially her Navel and Big Boobs.

I was feeling like a dream come true.

We were struggling to remove her Blouse.

It was Looking hot to see someone strangers hand on her body.

Get ready to see her hidden treasures.

We instantly grabbed her boobs. It was hard to control now.

Do you want to have sweets with milk?

Ultimate prize in her hands. We always fantasize it.

Today our fantasy turned reality. She was very happy with presence of two cock at her service.

Her both husbands are exploring her body. Our hands are running at her entire body.

She was moaning with pleasure. And we both of her husband are very happy to please her.

She was feeling shy in removing her clothes in front of her new husband.

Notice the Desperate hands of her new Husband. She was shivering with joy.

We all three were very horny at this stage.
Notice her smile.

Deepak took her left boob and I decided to take Right one.

Here we present Our hot Jashmin to all of you. Enjoy her. Maybe you will be her next husband for one night.

Last edited by LLKS : 22nd July 2015 at 12:13 PM. Reason: To add photos

Old 19th July 2015
Normal is Boring
  Xclusive Queen: Xclusive Queen Contest    Photographer: Photography Contest    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
psychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to psychoknight
UL: 6.48 mb DL: 43.58 mb Ratio: 0.15
Xclusive Queen Contest Entry: Ria in Bridal

Immortal Love

Chapter 1: golden memories and silver tears, Ria in Bridal Beauty

She thought Psycho forgot the date entirely. Just one day left to their 15th wedding anniversary, and Psycho did not reveal any plan yet how to celebrate the day together. Ria went to sleep that night with a heavy heart.

The clock crossed over the 12th mark in the night and Ria felt Psycho is pulling her from behind. He must be aroused so now he needs Ria. How can he be so absent minded that he completely forgets about the day!!!

Ria rolled over to face Psycho. He kissed her and told in a hush sound, “happy anniversary my love”

Ria just felt in a sudden that telling 24 X 7 that I love you is another thing, but staying awake till the clock struck mid-night to express feelings to the loved ones, is priceless.
She felt guilty that she misjudged Psycho.

“ I booked a room for us at the village resort for yesterday. It is going to be secluded this time of the year. So it is going to be like a private holiday for you and me tomorrow.”

Ria felt so emotional, that her eyes filled with tears. She quickly hugged Psycho.

Their prediction was right. They were the only boarder in the entire hotel. Psycho was busy doing the formalities in the hotel reception and Ria entered their designated room. She felt sorry that she under-estimated his love for her. And now she should make up for it.
It is going to be a while for her love to join in the room. She should make complete use of the time in-between. She is about to give Psycho a nice surprise.

Psycho entered the room and got a shock. He felt that he is walking on the same roads he walked 15 years back. Ria is waiting for him in the bed exactly as she was 15 years ago!!!!

Psycho told himself, “stop looking and start acting” So he started unwrapping his present. He was almost having a de-ja-vue, and then he remembered that, it is not the first time he is looking at her. For last 15 years, almost every day and night he looked at her. He is well aware with every curve and every spot in her body, but Psycho wanted to rediscover Ria once again.

Ria felt likewise. She felt shy to reveal herself even in front of Psycho. She felt shy like a newlywed bride in front of the eyes of psycho, who is looking at her for last 15 years!!!!

It was a while before the carnal desire took them. Ria left her bed and became more daring to stand in front of Psycho nude. Psycho wanted this fuel to ignite his fire. He quickly took Ria.

Psycho and Ria both saw the stars together, they never had this kind of orgasm since long. The shower of love spreads across the bed, the room even to the sky. Ria felt emotional and left her bed, looking towards the sky remembering every day and night, every small incidence they shared together. Sometimes it felt like 15 minutes ago, sometimes it felt like 15 millenniums ago. Ria added another dimension in the theory of relativity, it was love, which ignores the space and time completely.

The deep dark sky could not hold it anymore and started raining. The thirsty ground soaks the every drops of it. The dark sky and green earth embrace each other as if to celebrate the conjugation of Psycho and Ria. The first drop of rain made Ria happy like a child. It was raining after a long time and she wanted to enjoy it fully.

“ Let us leave the room and proceeds towards the terrace.”

Psycho did not want to leave, but he got up at last.

“Ok, dress up and we will enjoy it together”

“ What is the fun in it? I will soak myself like that. I like to go naked”

Ria rushed towards the door before Psycho could stop her.

“ Damn girl, the place is secluded, but not without human”

Psycho followed Ria as fast as he could picking up the bedsheet.

To Be continued in Chapter 2.

While she was preparing for the photoshoot, I did not wanted to miss the opportunity. So I started recording. She was humming one of her favorite song in between, I did not wanted to miss that either.

So friends, presenting 1st ever video of an xlusive queen with her own voice.

If you want to see or download the full video, you have to visit "Masala Desi", the beauty hub for all fantastic videos. I have attached a high quality HD video, and also posted an economical version of the same keeping low bandwith users like mobile viewers in mind.

Visit the Video page here:

http://masaladesi.com/showthread.php?t=349721

Last edited by psychoknight : 21st July 2015 at 10:04 PM.

Old 19th July 2015
Custom title

love gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps database
Are you ready for Sofia?

Are you ready for young mother to open her Love Gate for you?

Then Please view ahead.

It was not a very special day, it was like any other day. Sofia was walking in her favourite Red-Golden share; It was I who walked down the memory lane. It was I who felt like watching Sofy Darling years back when I 1st saw her in Red Golden.

I took up my fragments of memories and ask her to sit down and open the golden cage to free the assets caged behind that along with my desire.

I could not expect more as she allured me by giving a provocative pose, and not letting me touch her until she was inside. I did slightly more to carry her all the way to bedroom. I desperately wanted to bring back the day we thought a man could have only once in his life time!!

She was shy at first, but later responded to my call. She slowly unhooked her blouse and decided to give me a peek of her booby.

I requested her to completely unwrap it for me, she acknowledged. Sight of her perfect round boobs made my organ erect and I wanted to experience the same emotion, what I felt few years back during our wedding night.
I could see the feeling was not one sided, as love juice was already dripping from her cunt and oozing like desire. I took her from back first, and finally she opened her Love Gate for me.

What happened next? I was another story that I will tell you some other time. Till then, please vote for her and jerk off dreaming her.

Last edited by love gate : 23rd July 2015 at 11:42 PM. Reason: .

Old 20th July 2015
Custom title

funfantasy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfunfantasy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfunfantasy has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Hello Friends !!!
Here we present the 1st night seduction by “BABALI

First Night: Very Essential, Special.

The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.
The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.

Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.

Beauty is only skin deep. If you go after someone just because she's beautiful but don't have anything to talk about, it's going to get boring fast. You want to look beyond the surface and see if you can have fun or if you have anything in common with this person.

When virtue and modesty enlighten her charms, the lustre of a beautiful woman is brighter than the stars of heaven, and the influence of her power it is in vain to resist.

The best part of beauty is that which no picture can express.

Why hurry over beautiful things? Why not linger and enjoy them?

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.

Love is an ice cream sundae, with all the marvelous coverings. Sex is the cherry on top.

I never thought that sex was wrong, sinful, and dirty. When you take away the thought of things being dirty or forbidden, then you can really enjoy your sensuality.

Last edited by funfantasy : 23rd July 2015 at 02:26 PM.

Old 20th July 2015
Custom title
  Xclusive Flashing Queen: Xclusive Queen Contest      
naughtykaajal is one with the universenaughtykaajal is one with the universenaughtykaajal is one with the universenaughtykaajal is one with the universenaughtykaajal is one with the universenaughtykaajal is one with the universenaughtykaajal is one with the universenaughtykaajal is one with the universenaughtykaajal is one with the universenaughtykaajal is one with the universe
Kaajal is here!

Take out your cocks and start stroking for this sexy bride of your dreams!

Imagine your bride dressed so slutty as you walk inside hoping to find your newly-wedded coy wife

Last edited by naughtykaajal : 22nd July 2015 at 10:52 PM.

Old 22nd July 2015
Custom title

iamlakshmi is hunted by the papparaziiamlakshmi is hunted by the papparaziiamlakshmi is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to iamlakshmi
Lakshmi.. Lakshmi.. Lakshmi here
In the FirstNight look ! My husband said i look more not in this than in the real first night.
Imagine what would have happened after this photo session !!
Very difficult to tell which first night was the better one.. the real First Night or the Contest First Night !!!
Friends... Wont it be more thrilling if you give the commentary for my poses ??????

Last edited by iamlakshmi : 22nd July 2015 at 08:26 PM.

Old 22nd July 2015
Dixa 4 Exbiiii......

dixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to dixa
First night is very seductive n full of shyness for any wife, first night expression never comes in any wife after over it.But we r try it again for xossipians........plssss courage n vote.....
Natural assets r d best ornaments so v decide to try with without any ornaments....
Ready after bath with wet hair....

shy in tranditiona Indian Ghungant....

shyness smile

slowely unwrapping saree for showing her assets...

revealing her beautiful sweet milk glass[ B(.)bb ] for first night.....

ready to serve me both milk pot for full night njoy......

turn to tease......

ignite ovr night with her most beautiful n curvyyy bumpyyyy ass....

now becoming ready to repeat her most memorable n enjoyable night.....

After firstnightphotoshoot she was very much excited n again ask me same photoshoot.so, njoy second set..............
Shy dulhan with mangalsutra....

Full with shy frontal

Unhook blouse[choli] for her hanging sweet milk pot....

Sayin its full of milk for surplus energy for first night......

Turn back for showing her errotc ass......

finally show honey pot
All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from Internet posted by some one else. Iam not violating any copy rights law. If anything is against law or forum rules please notify so that they can be removed or mod/Admin can remove them without my notice.

Last edited by dixa : 22nd July 2015 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Adding piks

Old 22nd July 2015
Visit my website

cuteyoungcouple is hunted by the papparazicuteyoungcouple is hunted by the papparazicuteyoungcouple is hunted by the papparazicuteyoungcouple is hunted by the papparazicuteyoungcouple is hunted by the papparazicuteyoungcouple is hunted by the papparazicuteyoungcouple is hunted by the papparazicuteyoungcouple is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 15.19 gb DL: 2.74 gb Ratio: 5.54
Yours lovely and shy Bhabhi is here

Hey all xossipians

Presenting you lovely Khanum Bhabhi..!!!!!

one of my Good Friend helped me to take this awesome honeymoon pixs of us

Hope you guys enjoy and vote for her

PS - Vote for the Best bhabhi..!!!!!!!!

All the very best to follow contestants too ..!!!

Rock xossip....@!!!!!!!@

here comes first pic of me helping her get down of our car
we just came from our marriage ceremony..!!

and now we enter our home

with each other..!!!

and now in bedroom she is waiting for me,,,, to come inside ..!!!!

and here i come dulhe raja aagaye..!!!

Suhag raat hai ghunghat utha raha hai koi...!!!!!

Smoochie timeee..!!!!!!

Enough of kissing lets make love my dear,, wifeyy..!!!!

lemme take my shirt off baby..!!!!

OHH OK YOU WANNA POSE ALONE OK..!!

THERE U GO....!!

AFTER ALL ITS QUEENS CONTEST..!!

Ok Guys posting last pixs for the First Round hope you guys liked them
and vote for her

will smash the other rounds wet and wild....and nice belly dance moves with a hot threesome..!!!!!! and outdoors Wish us Good luck

and All the Best for Fellow Participants..!!!!

Lets Rock Xossip

last pic of me and the my friend( photographer ) feasting on her
u can see him sucking her boobs..!!!

HAVE FUN AND ENJOY MY THREAD THANKS..!!!!!!!

Last edited by cuteyoungcouple : 23rd July 2015 at 12:00 PM.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls