Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Small joys for open minded husbands

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 31st March 2016

MarriedBix has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by arun0039 View Post
This joy

< image >
Out of all this is the best joyyyyy. . . Wish i too had taken few snaps of my wife when dr. Put stethoscope right on her boobs. .. .

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 31st March 2016

lefeu4u has many secret admirerslefeu4u has many secret admirers
Thumbs up Perfectly said Imilf36 :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmilf36 View Post
Great thread!

My fantasies involving my wife has been a source of intense arousal for me for several years now. I have worked on her transition from a traditional homely girl into a hot confident woman, and the transformation has been nothing short of mesmerizing! She has no idea how aroused I get when she innocently confides to me about men around her hitting on her. Needless to say, it spiced up our bedroom life.

I am sure I am not alone, any husband who has a beautiful wife without any insecurities in the relationship could have similar feelings at some point or other, if not as intense as I feel. Please continue to share your stories & experiences!
Perfectly said Imilf36, when a husband has a beautiful and sexy wife, and is not encumbered by conditioning of fake machismo like "mardo waali baat" and other stupid insecurities, then the sensuality of his woman in front of others automatically becomes a source of intense arousal for the man.

This is especially true after a few years of the marriage or relationship have elapsed and greatly helps in retaining the long term sexual spark in the relationship.

I truly appreciate how you would have worked on your loving beautiful wifey to transform her from a traditional homely girl into a hot confident woman. If the correct steps are followed this is not as difficult as people make it out to be if enough love, patience and time is given. This love, patience and time is key though and that's where most people falter.
And I do understand how this transformative process would have mesmerized you for sure :-)

Where I slightly differ is when you say that she has no idea how aroused you get when she innocently confides to you about men around her hitting on her.

I would say that inside her she 100% knows exactly what is happening to you when she tells you all those stories and she isn't "innocently confiding" to you at all :-)
She has seen and felt your arousal in your eyes, expressions, feelings and your sexual performance after she tells you all those incidents about other men fascinated by her and she knows how intense it makes you feel inside and how hard it makes you.
It's just that she is playing a bit innocent as maybe certain things are still unsaid :-)

But all in all, well done buddy, you guys are a happy loving couple, are enjoying and I am sure you are going to enjoy even more in the years to come!

Cheers!
Exhibitionistic, Adventurous, Cuckold and Hot-Wife-Lifestyle-Curious Couples who want a Decent Gentleman like me for the entire range between Voyeurism at one end, to Flirting, Touching and more in between, to a full Threesome at the other end of the range, can get in touch with me through a Private Message.
I am based out of Mumbai and Pune but love to travel a lot.
I also travel to the US at times.

Cheers :-)

Last edited by lefeu4u : 31st March 2016 at 11:42 AM.

Old 31st March 2016

wanttoshowher is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to wanttoshowher
I'm 35 husband from chn. Married for 8 years. After reading all these forums, I'm having a great fantasy of exposure. But my wife is very conservative and I can't even think of trying fantasies with her. I chat with similar husbands; have seen other wife's and shown mine (without knowledge of course) to many husbands on cam chat. Even this gives me immense mood and the next sex with wife is highly erotic and she's greatly satisfied. But, not able to proceed beyond this.

Old 31st March 2016

bhavesh69 is beginning to get noticed
I'm not married yet but I do enjoy this whole idea.
This is a starter and one of the few things that excites me. Firstly, my girl is kinda popular in my college, thanks to her assets, and there are people, who aren't aware of my relationship with her, mostly my juniors and seniors in college.
They adore her, behind her back, especially her curves. Sometimes, their talk gets real steamy. I happen to hear that quite a few times.
It kinda makes me proud that they visually enjoy my treasure.

Old 31st March 2016

shagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accolades
Send a message via Skype™ to shagisgood
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanttoshowher View Post
I'm 35 husband from chn. Married for 8 years. After reading all these forums, I'm having a great fantasy of exposure. But my wife is very conservative and I can't even think of trying fantasies with her. I chat with similar husbands; have seen other wife's and shown mine (without knowledge of course) to many husbands on cam chat. Even this gives me immense mood and the next sex with wife is highly erotic and she's greatly satisfied. But, not able to proceed beyond this.

Most of our wives are conservative. But there is an immense pleasure in indulging in these activities discreetley. The thrill of exposing her body without her knowledge to others is beyond a parallel.

Old 31st March 2016

mast mast123 has many secret admirers
wives are not conservative but pretend to be, because if they show their lust and sex desire they think they would be understood as raand and they dont want tobe a raand. so they show only but they are not conservative but are very clever . got it you fool husbands.

Old 31st March 2016

are you married mast mast123?

Old 1st April 2016

shagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accolades
Summers are here and this is how she goes to bed and wakes up!

Old 1st April 2016

Wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shagisgood View Post
Summers are here and this is how she goes to bed and wakes up!
< image >

Just great!

Old 2nd April 2016

Guys great to see your responses. Please share more of your experiences or ideas on how to unlock more situations leading to this kind of arousal.

Another excitment for me is thinking about what my wife's driver must be imagining. She has to commute a lot in her job and has kept a driver. On most days she dresses very normal. But some days she is either in a sexy saree or a dress till knee length. That driver must be having a hell of the time. There is no way the poor chap would not be having hard ons while driving.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls