Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Small joys for open minded husbands

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 10th April 2016

rohanxossipuser has many secret admirers
Nice experience guys, any tip to expose my wife, currently we are in uk and i need some ideas to expose her. I also like to being realistic so don't want major risk. please give me ideas or experiance you have already done

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 10th April 2016
Custom title

vidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to vidaikoothinakki
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohanxossipuser View Post
Nice experience guys, any tip to expose my wife, currently we are in uk and i need some ideas to expose her. I also like to being realistic so don't want major risk. please give me ideas or experiance you have already done
why do you want to expose her? Just express ur desire and talk to her and if she is ok she wil find thousand diff ways of doing it. Living in UK u dont have to worry about risk i suppose.If she is not game just respect her decision and wait for anothr day when she may change her opinion.

Old 11th April 2016

pravin2015 is beginning to get noticed
nice thread

When my wife goes to native she wears only saree. there cloth washing is only by manually. That time she tied up saree from front side and her thighs shown clearly. I think definitely good show for my relatives cousins their friends and neighbours. In my presence she was comfortable in that exposure. I don't know how was in my absence.

Old 11th April 2016

indianhubbyy has many secret admirersindianhubbyy has many secret admirers
i love to see my wife getting oggled at when we go outside to mall and all...INSTEAD OF GETING ANGRY..i feel like smiling at starngers to stare at my wife...such eroticc feeeeligsss

Old 11th April 2016

shagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accolades
Send a message via Skype™ to shagisgood
The evergreen wedding season. I am in two minds always when wife wears cleavage exposing dress or blouses in these functions. Should i encourage her or ask her to tone down. The photographer must be having a field day I reckon.

Old 11th April 2016

wanttoshowher is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to wanttoshowher
Good

Last edited by wanttoshowher : 11th April 2016 at 11:59 PM.

Old 12th April 2016
Custom title

valpayansex has received several accoladesvalpayansex has received several accoladesvalpayansex has received several accolades
wow super hot

Old 12th April 2016

Kumarxos is an unknown quantity at this point
Before my marriage i came for an onsite oppurtunity to USA. My sister also lives in USA with her husband and kid. I used to travel to my sisters place every now and then to spend my weekends in her place. While staying over there, one day Was browing in their laptop and saw their vacation pics. I really surprised and shocked to see my sister who was very conservative in very skimpy clothes. In most of the pics she was revealing her cleavage, thighs, navel and so on. She posed in bikinis too in their beach vacations that too in front of their close friends who also went to vacation with them. My bro in law exposed her in all possible ways.

From that day, I got interested in exposing. When I got married and brought my wife to usa, I ddint think of that much. I got a beautiful wife and she also wears modern clothes but not too revealing. Once I made her to wear a cleavge revealing top and short that comes to mid thigh and went for a short trip to a nearby place. There we went to a mall and encountered couple of her colleagues who also came to that place. Both were ogling at her thighs the entire time we talked to them. That night I was reliving that incident with her and was telling her how those 2 guys were prying on her thighs. Also told her that now they know that she got a big mole on top of her right breast . The talk excited both of us and we had a great sex. From that incident we slowly tried lot of exposure adventures. Being here in USA gives lot of oppurtunities , advantage and freedom. Accidental exposures also leads to lot of fun. I'll share some of our experiences.

Old 12th April 2016

Shar.Reh is beginning to get noticed
nice experiences

Last edited by Shar.Reh : 12th April 2016 at 10:42 AM.

Old 12th April 2016

shagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accolades
Send a message via Skype™ to shagisgood
The view which my friend got last night when i kept the bedroom door slightly ajar.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls