Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Xclusive Queen Contest > Xclusive Queen contest 2016 - "Let's praise the precious" Round 1: "The classic diva" Entry Thread

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th July 2016
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
UL: 28.53 mb DL: 1.08 gb Ratio: 0.03
Xclusive Queen contest 2016 - "Let's praise the precious" Round 1: "The classic diva" Entry Thread

Round 1:- The classic diva

Finally the long wait is over What a grand way to begin the Festival and Let's Praise the Precious with The classic diva.
Xossip takes pride in giving this opportunity to our xclusives to show their imagination and make simple to extraordinary

The Bridal look has always been the most titillating and sensual avatar of the Indian woman. To watch his bride stripping for him is perhaps the ultimate moment of a man's life!

An Indian woman stripping in traditional outfits looks like a Goddess straight from heaven!

And who says the celestial nymphs or "apsaras" mentioned in ancient litreatures do not exist? Who knows maybe some of our Queen here could don a tantalzing outfit and captivate viewers with sensual dance moves?

Our Xclusive darlings are not less than Apsaras in any way and each has her own unique seductive power.

Calling our Queens to portray their magical spell and seduce xossipians with the seduction they never ever have experienced,
a treat that would linger in minds of all both participants and fans for times to come.

The organising team now announces
Let's Praise the Precious - Xossip Xclusive Queen Contest 2016 Open.

Entries to
The classic diva would be accepted from 15 JUL 2016 0900 hrs till 18 JUL 2016 2359 hrs.
All times are in IST.

Schedule for The Contest
"The classic diva Round" Entry Thread

Opening : 15th July 2016 0900 HRS
Closing : 19nd July 2016 2359 HRS.

Participants are requested to follow all rules mentioned here. For any query either send PM to organisers or post here

Posting video entries in Masaladesi (MD) as well will definitely attract attention from a lot more people. You might not wanna miss this great advantage of getting more votes. Here is the Tutorial for posting videos at MD. Select the Xclusive prefix while posting your videos.

This thread is only for the participants to post their pics. For Chitchat and reviews, please go to Chit Chat Thread. Warning : Offenders/Spammers would face strict action including ban.

Last edited by humtum : 17th July 2016 at 06:26 PM.

Old 13th July 2016
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
your attention please this thread is strictly meant for the submission only. for all the comments and discussion, please use ChitChat thread. help us to maintain the decorum please
PS:- repeated offender shall be punished

Old 13th July 2016
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~

Round 1 Entries Index

Serial NumberParticipant NameEntry Post Link
1vivek34 #4
2love gate#5
3psychoknight #7 (Non-Competing)
4 jkcutecpl#8
5Muktomona.SreeLekha #9
6 naughtykaajal #11
7hottiestuti #12
8Lovbirds#13
9sabasexy #14
10dixa #15
11iamlakshmi #16
12sexyboys306#17
13Mission2Screw #18

Last edited by humtum : 23rd July 2016 at 10:17 PM.

Old 15th July 2016
Custom title

vivek34 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvivek34 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvivek34 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvivek34 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvivek34 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvivek34 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
my beloved Hairy matured SEXY beauty

Old 16th July 2016
Custom title

love gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps database

OUR 5 TH FUCKING DAY:
TO CELEBRATE OUR FIVE YEARAS OF FUCKING , WE DECIDED TO GO FOR SEX EXPLOSION WITH NATURE, TO BLEND AND GEL WITH IT, ENYOYED TO THE HARD CORE.

SEX WITH NATURE -PEACE-HARMONY -NO WORDS

BEING IN LESS HUMAN PLACE/ ENJOYING IS WORD LESS.

100% LOVE WITH 100% SEX,
ONLY FEW GET IT, WE ARE THE BLESSED ONE'S.

MIND IS FREE FROM EVERY THING OTHER THE LOVE AND SEX.
EVERY HUMAN SUD NOT MISS THIS.

EXPLORING IN NATURE AND WOMEN IS SAME:
BOTH NEVER END,
BOTH ENJOYABLE.

SOFIA WELCOME ME FOR A BIG..................

THE ENJOYMENT IS INSIDE NO WORD TO EXPLAIN.....

SHE POSED LIKE EAT ME..
EAT ME AS U CAN...

SHE TOLD I AM ALL YOURS,
LICK ME, BITE ME, CHEW ME EAT ME, I AM FOR U,
THIS WAS NOT ONLY SEX , INVOLVES LOVE TOO..

SHE TOLD SOME THING, BUT SHE WAS MOANING..

SHE FEEL WHEN I CONCENTRATE ON HER ASS,
SHE THINKS EVEN HER IS BEING LOVED BY HER PARTNER.

WHEN SHE STATES IN DOGGY, I FORGET EVERY THING, IT DERIVES ONLY ACTION..

IF THIS IS HER POSE,
SHE IS ASKING HARD CORE ..
NOW I SUD CHOOSE THE POSITION.

ONE WHO FUCKED THIS KIND OF PUSSY, I NEED NOT EXPAIN THEM HOW IT WILL BW TO FUCK THIS KIND OF PUSY,

FOR OTERS I NEED NOT EXPLaIN BECAUSE UI WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND.

Last edited by love gate : 16th July 2016 at 02:36 AM.

Old 16th July 2016
Boobies save the world
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Donor: Highest Contributor to XP server fund. Contributed more than $2000    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Bookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps database
UL: 0.00 b DL: 10.75 mb Ratio: 0.00

This thread is only for Xclusive users to post their entries. For commenting on the entries or chit-chats, use THIS thread.

Those who do not have anything to appreciate for the entries, just stay away from commenting. Any negative/discouraging comment on the entries or xclusives will lead to infraction/ban.

We all have worked day and night for months to bring out this contest. And our Xclusives are taking a lot of effort, their precious time and pain just so that all of us fans can enjoy.

We will not let any over smart/disgruntled or judgemental person to bring down all of these efforts. Our tolerance level is absolutely zero and we will never hesitate to ban violators. Be very careful on what and where you comment.

End of the day, we all wanna have a joyful time for our Xclusives and fans alike. Please understand and co-operate. Thanks

Old 16th July 2016
Normal is Boring
  Xclusive Queen: Xclusive Queen Contest    Photographer: Photography Contest    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
psychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to psychoknight
UL: 6.48 mb DL: 43.58 mb Ratio: 0.15
Entry: Round 1- Non-competeing

Psychoknight and his Queen Ria- In her Classic Attire, above all competition

When I told her about the selected theme for 1st round of the contest and described her role in this contest,

"You need to boost up the moral of other participants, you need to prove the trend wrong that previous years queen disrepair from Xossip, you need to be a mentor for the queens"

" What are you talking? These are big responsibilities, what I have to do?"

"Oh, I am a damn fool. You just have to look best and classic"

"How classic you want?"

"What do you mean? The classic dress, sharee for Indian women"

" Why not more'Classic'? Lets go all the way back, to the times of kings and queens.

Ria is my queen, she makes me feel like I am a king of the world, so why not give my dearest fan the same feelings ?

So friends, Presenting

Queen Ria-----Non-Competing

Old 16th July 2016
Custom title
  Xclusive BJ Queen: Xclusive Queen Contest      
jkcutecpl is one with the universejkcutecpl is one with the universejkcutecpl is one with the universejkcutecpl is one with the universejkcutecpl is one with the universe

You know Alisha, this is the same gallery where three and half years ago our life took turn and for the first time after three years of our marriage I got the hope that you will help me in my Dark Fantasies.
Taking sip from the beer can Alisha just nodded her head in affirmation and after gulping the sip she just uttered "hmmm".

I threw my empty beer can on the ground infront of the gallery and looked at her. She still seems same shy wife. Except some desired fats on her belly and buttocks she still looked same sexy but shy wife.

Alisha handed her beer can to me and said, "for the first timers, I think I had drunk more than required". Her face becomes pink and eyes looked hazel indicating that she was under the efffect of alcohol by sipping just half can of beer.

Me- do you think he will be a good photographer ( after landing in Goa, I convinced Alisha for massage from male massager and then he would photograph our intimate moments).

Alisha- may be and if he didn't click well you will be there and I know your photographing abilities.

Oh my God Alisha had said what I had in my mind but did't have the courage to ask her even after gulping my third beer of the evening. Just half beer can drives Alisha crazy and she had her own "Immortal desires" now.

Alisha was almost ready and was giving finishing touch to herself in the washroom when massage guy arrives. He sat on the chair silently and I offered him a beer can. He took it without any reluctance and I sat on the other chair and lighted a cigarette. He looked very nervous as he emptied the whole can in just few sips. I offered him cigarette but he refuses. He looked really not more than 21 as he said but didnt looked professional as he said when we contacted him. We exchanged the pics before meeting, he was real. He definitely was excited and curious to see Alisha live but Alisha took her time. She is expert in teasing.

When Alisha comes out of the washroom, not only he was ammused but I also got the kick on seeing her in bridal attire. Having just one look on him Alisha got the entire idea that he is not professional and just crossed his teen age. We got what we required and Alisha would definitely be more than happy as she wanted to dominate this time. This is one of her "Immortal Desires".

Without wasting time, I clicked some pics of her and then she climbed over the bed taking the charge in her hands now.
Alisha- come and releive my aching muscles. I dont want to spoil the whole night in massage only.

He was shocked as well as amazed by her immortal command and is ready to obey the orders of his mistress.

Under the spell bound effect of angelic beauty of Alisha and her smmoth inviting curvy body he did't need any further guidance or any other orded. From Alishas reaction it was evident that she is enjoying her time and he is expert in massaging. He didnt need any further permission to explore the beauty and she didnt need to guide him more. He starts doing what we expect from him and Alisha started to feel heaven.

Elegance of Kashmir Ki Kali

Come over and relieve my aching muscles.
Don't want to Spoil the whole night in massage only. Isn't this depict her "Immortal Desire"??

Desires took over! Nobody in senses now.
What will happen next ?
Will she go all the way ?
Will she allow the poor guy to relish her beauty and curves ?
Would I be only the photographer ?
Let us see what is in store and in the mind of Mistress Alisha.........

No Chatting, No C2C. Believe in real meet only.
Read How I Convinced Alisha For My Dark Fantasies : PART-1, PART-2, PART-3, PART-4, PART-5.........COMPLETE

Last edited by Bookseeker : 14th August 2016 at 05:29 PM.

Old 17th July 2016
  Xclusive Boobs Queen: Xclusive Queen Contest      
Muktomona.SreeLekha is one with the universeMuktomona.SreeLekha is one with the universeMuktomona.SreeLekha is one with the universeMuktomona.SreeLekha is one with the universeMuktomona.SreeLekha is one with the universeMuktomona.SreeLekha is one with the universeMuktomona.SreeLekha is one with the universeMuktomona.SreeLekha is one with the universeMuktomona.SreeLekha is one with the universeMuktomona.SreeLekha is one with the universe
Round 1. The Classic Diva

Wedding Night Of Lusty SreeLekha
Few months back, it was a bright day and a dark night.
The Day Sreelekha got married.
And the Night, she first time slept with a man.
Her Husband.
After a long time consuming wedding rituals atlast the time came.
For both of them it was the best night of their entire life..

Just after her husband enters the room Sreelekha closed the door and started chatting
and showing off her sexy body..

Sree seducing in Her Wedding dress

After some seduction she got that her husband is getting hotter n hornier.
Suddenly he tried to catch Sree's Pallu but Sree slipped out of his reach.
Then she understood that its is the time.
Sree said to him - " Wait dear, I am coming , I have a gift for you. "

The mood of the room was relaxing, Pt. ali akbar khan was playing beautifully, tempretaure was low.
And the light was low in that wedding suite.
It was just 10 minutes she has gone , but he was getting restless..
He was lying in the bed and thinking about his newly wed wife..
Suddenly someone said - Suncho ?? ( Hello )
He moved his head like a spring and his eyes got fixed.

Sreelekha's husband was stunned, Just out of his mind..
The Night was young , and she was getting horny.
To take him back to real world Sree started playing with her husband.

Sreelekha in front her wedding bed

The Apsara Desecended straight from Swarg

The Dream Wife

Sreelekha suddenly turned away and drops her gown

OHH my God, What can I say after watching her like this

আমি ক্লান্ত প্রান এক , চারিদিকে জীবনের সমুদ্র সফেন
আমার দুদণ্ড শান্তি দিয়েছিল নাটোরের বনলতা সেন

Classical seduction, boobs you can die For

Waiting for her pray, to rule and to Own

Lioness on the prowl, hunting, lusting and showing off

Sex Goddess Sreelekha : http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1435586

Last edited by Muktomona.SreeLekha : 19th July 2016 at 07:12 PM.

Old 17th July 2016
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
we are receiving PMs for extension of submission time due to many problems like heavy rain, blocked internet etc. so the admins team decided to extended the submission time for first round " The Classic Diva" by 24 hrs i.e. 19th July 2016, 23:59 IST

Last edited by humtum : 17th July 2016 at 06:22 PM.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls