Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > My wife dare at GOA

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 14th March 2017

fun4me007 has received several accoladesfun4me007 has received several accoladesfun4me007 has received several accoladesfun4me007 has received several accolades
Send a message via AIM to fun4me007 Send a message via Yahoo to fun4me007
great going....
post more with photos!!!
kudos to your wife's dare

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 14th March 2017
Custom title

bangaloreboy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbangaloreboy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbangaloreboy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbangaloreboy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbangaloreboy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbangaloreboy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbangaloreboy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbangaloreboy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbangaloreboy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbangaloreboy has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
OMG.. she is gorgeous.. please post more

Old 14th March 2017

Deamlife1984 is beginning to get noticed
nextday mrng, we had breakfast then went to room, i suggested to my wife wear bikini with sarong, she said OK, we got ready...we locked the door started walking to beach..on the way in garden one guy was cleaning the garden, he was ogling my wife body. i asked my wife to stop will take pics, she wore complete transparent body. total bikini view in garden, he was eagerly watching to her. we took some pics then started to beach, while going out from resort security looked her bikini style..its clear visible, he was looking her boobs only... then we went to shack she removed sarong, now she is full bikini...WOW...My complete look on my wife bikini body...i looked around few ppl r there we are at shack bench, that shack servent came open the umbrella even that guy also looking my wife body bcoz their only Indian Bikini girl is my wife rest all foreners....he was stand beside us and looking my wife's white boobs its popout...she felt shy but some how dare also...after 5mins she went to water and playing...after some time she came out just for walking and called me inside i went and took pics, i asked her to sleep on floor then i took some pics... she is awesome in bikini its almost Nude....you guys never imagine this dare if u see that pics....her nudity many ppl enjoyed a lot in real outdoor at beach. then i went inside water, we played together we went littile inside...she started playing with my dick...i pressed her boobs for some time then i went down started fingering her...she enjoyed a lot, at the time one forener near to us, he is swimming...he noticed us after some time i asked my wife to move ur top littile side i wanna see ur boobs, she moved her top now her complete boobs r out.... OMG i was looking her boobs suddenly she gave her panty to me....OHHHHHH i got completely shocked...now she is complete nude in sea water...i asked her if anyone see its not good...she said let them see & enjoy...we are in water its not easy to see us...no one noticed us..she came near to me...she was playing with my dick..i almost cum bcoz of her nudity....then i told her better u wear panty and cover ur top...will go out....then she wore bikini we moved to bench....shack bench we got sit for some time..very less crowed, i ordered beer , she was relaxing, then she looked around...she removed her bikini top, now she is topless.. i asked her are you ok like this ..she just said ya..getting free to my boobs..shack guy suddenly came from backside with beer..he looked her boobs completely ..she just covered her boobs with hand.. his eyes was on boobs he is old age guy.. then i ordered snacks.. he left..i asked her OMG u r sure to show topless...she just smiled..then i got plan to do..i suggested her to cover ur face not boobs...she said No.. its ok he is old guy u can try..she said ok..then after10mins..i noticed that guy is coming with snacks, i told her to ready.. he came and looked her boobs..he put snacks on table..then asked me anything else..he was lookimg my wife boobs nipples..i wantedly extented to talk with him to see her topless.. just i asked few details of near by places..while talking he was looking her boobs only..tshe was waiting to remove her face cloth..i asked her anything u want..she said lime juice..then he went..she just covered her boobs and asked me its took so much time...i said just turn back and see that guy..she looked at him..old guy na enjoyed lot ..we were having snacks and this time she got idea will expose littile more..i asked how..i will sleep nude with just cover with pussy part.. i said OH...great, ok will try...i was sitting and drinking beer..this time another young guy is coming with Lime soda...i got shocked and i thought of tell her..but i thought not to tell her..lets see what happend & how that guy and my wife will react....guys is coming near to us. i told her get ready..he came and seen my wife nude body and smiled..he put soda on table.. then asked anything you want...he was noticing her body...then i just asked him showing her body anyone is there for body massage ppl..he said they will roam here some time..if you want you wait here only...she was thinking that old guy.. but this young guy was looked her hole body.. then i said ok...he asked again anything else for order.. i replied just NO and bring bill...then he left with seeing her....once he left she immediately cover her bottom & top, i told her turn back and see that guy...she tuned and seen that young guy..she got shocked...OMG...this is the guy seen my body and why u didnt tell me.....i said he enjoyed your complete body...she told me its ok...i asked again he will come what you wanna do darely...she smiled and said this time i will show my complete back view.. i said OH OK..lets get ready...she just slept with back view..nothing she wear..her bumps show..that guy is coming with bill..i told her ready...she just slept like she doesn't know anything...finally he came and seen her complete back view and given bill...i was checking bill, by the time he was looking her body..money is there in her bag that is outside of her...i asked her give your bag...she just turned and pulled her bag. in between that guy was looking her boobs... she given to me bag.. i given money to him, he went and he will be back with change...then i told her..he left u just turn properly...she just turned properly with no covering her body.. he came and seen her in nudity...she just put 2 hand on her top & Bottom....i given him tip...he said thanks and smiled...he left.... we both enjoyed that moments...after 5mins my wife got idea...that will go reosrt and play in swimmingpool, i asked do u have that dare play in bikini infornt of evryone?..she said YAH...i have...U WANNA SEE..COME WILL GO AND PLAY IN SWIMMING POOL...then we moved to reosrt i went to room to keep camera in room...when i reached room i just looked from balcony window..she was entering in swmmingpool water..OMG WHAT A DARE...hotel ppl are ogling her...they were giving signal to each other to see that bikini girl....all looks are on her...i took some pics....u can see her nipple in bikini...thats y ppl r looking her boobs and enjoyed a lot...after 10 mins i went to pool we played for some time...i given order 1 beer that guy also came near to us he noticed her nipple in bikini dress...after 30 mins she came out and took open bath infront of evryone...all hotel ppl looked at my wife body ....OMG i got SHOCKED..she was taking open bath...she asked me towel i went and given...then she went inside ladies room to change the dress...

finally Here i shared some pics....i know u guys dick got hard bcoz of story...so need to worry click the below link and enjoy my wife pics....jerk & cum & Enjoy...give comments

Still continue.....

Last edited by Deamlife1984 : 28th July 2017 at 12:33 PM. Reason: updated

Old 14th March 2017
LIVE TO LOVE
  Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
sexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps database
i envy you man, you have very hot daredevil wife having all for yourself.
would you mind to share herself than her pics.
you have made our things stand like flagpoles
reps added ++25
sharing her milky white body all on its its glory

Old 15th March 2017

Thanks all for comments.....expecting more comments then i can continue with pics....

Old 16th March 2017

updated

Last edited by Deamlife1984 : 19th June 2017 at 12:17 PM. Reason: updated

Old 16th March 2017
Custom title

ppm191988 is a pillar of our community
fuckin awesome

Old 16th March 2017

butterfly96 is beginning to get noticed
Excellant,superb,awesome post more.

Old 16th March 2017

srava28 has received several accoladessrava28 has received several accoladessrava28 has received several accolades
awesome..

Old 16th March 2017

rohanxossipuser has many secret admirers
really hot..will ask my wife to try :P

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls