Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Help, Suggestions, Bug Reports, Complaints etc. > Ideas to improve our Xossip

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th May 2009
Suck my balls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Visit my website
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
rockybalboaindelhi has hacked the reps databaserockybalboaindelhi has hacked the reps databaserockybalboaindelhi has hacked the reps databaserockybalboaindelhi has hacked the reps databaserockybalboaindelhi has hacked the reps databaserockybalboaindelhi has hacked the reps databaserockybalboaindelhi has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to rockybalboaindelhi
Thumbs up Ideas to improve our Xossip

hello friends i'm starting this thread to give ideas to administrators and moderators to improve our eXBii or make it more friendly.............

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 7th May 2009
Meri meri jaan :love:
Visit my website

deewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps databasedeewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps databasedeewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps databasedeewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps databasedeewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps databasedeewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps database
Posted in wrong section.

Sumo's move this thread to suggestion section plz

Old 7th May 2009
I'm not alias :mad:

Cosco has disabled reputations
More live thread..makes us easy to chat.. mean to say more live threads here

Last edited by Cosco : 7th May 2009 at 01:40 PM.

Old 7th May 2009
I Love VT
Visit my website

Legolas.G has many secret admirersLegolas.G has many secret admirers
that was a great suggestion deewu

Old 7th May 2009
Visit my website
rockybalboaindelhi has hacked the reps databaserockybalboaindelhi has hacked the reps databaserockybalboaindelhi has hacked the reps databaserockybalboaindelhi has hacked the reps databaserockybalboaindelhi has hacked the reps databaserockybalboaindelhi has hacked the reps databaserockybalboaindelhi has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosco View Post
More live thread..makes us easy to chat.. mean to say more live threads here

i agree friend...........

Old 7th May 2009
Take care everyone
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Meriaiza has disabled reputations
There are already more then enough.Why do you guys want more of these?Just go to one of them and start chating.

Old 7th May 2009
Sage Of Six Paths
Visit my website

dmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to dmxrockstar Send a message via Yahoo to dmxrockstar
If u want to chit-chat then go to nhb...plenty of live threads

If u r fan of sports then go to sports section...Betting Badshah is going on with live feature and soccer threads too

Last edited by dmxrockstar : 7th May 2009 at 02:50 PM.

Old 7th May 2009
Custom title
Visit my website
  MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: 2nd Runner Up - Uploaders Category      
skoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps database
i think advanced users ... who have more than 25+ REputation should be able to rep other more than 25 atleast a 50 will be good...

or 35 atleast ?

and could a shoutbox be helplful for other ? i dont know.. jsut suggesting ..

and also i think the theme , a theme for exbii exclusive... something not complicated as other forums , and not plain looking than the current one..

a little upgrade would be great... and also is there a way to see for which thread / contest memeber s won awards for ?

and also wht about a exbii monthly PDF ??? or magazine ? featuring that months best ....

Old 7th May 2009
Take care everyone
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Meriaiza has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoar_virus View Post
i think advanced users ... who have more than 25+ REputation should be able to rep other more than 25 atleast a 50 will be good...

or 35 atleast ?

and also i think the theme , a theme for exbii exclusive... something not complicated as other forums , and not plain looking than the current one..

a little upgrade would be great... and also is there a way to see for which thread / contest memeber s won awards for ?

and also wht about a exbii monthly PDF ??? or magazine ? featuring that months best ....
We already have xing.Shout box for me is just another form of live threads but even more useless.Dont you think 25+ repps are more then enough?I give repps to noobs but i dont wana give them +50 just for joining the forum.In other words even if we are allowed to give more repps then 25 then we should also have the option to give less repps as well.Why not just leave it as it is?

Old 7th May 2009
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoar_virus View Post

or 35 atleast ?

ya gud suggestions bro............... n i think some thing should be done for increasing rep power.........

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls