Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > getting turned on by other girls than my girlfriend

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Old 9th September 2017
Custom title

leonardo.king has received several accoladesleonardo.king has received several accoladesleonardo.king has received several accolades
getting turned on by other girls than my girlfriend

Happens alot,

Lol..that doesn't mean my girl is any less...but whenever I sleep I dream of having sex with my other friends rather than my girlfriend....has anyone had such incident?

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 10th September 2017

danny456 has received several accoladesdanny456 has received several accoladesdanny456 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo.king View Post
Happens alot,

Lol..that doesn't mean my girl is any less...but whenever I sleep I dream of having sex with my other friends rather than my girlfriend....has anyone had such incident?
It is a universal human trait....

Everybody wants to have what is in the other person's plate...

Check into a restaurant and observe how many people have a lingering look at the other tables and order the same stuff somebody else is having...

Secondly human beings especially men are psychologically polygamous....
What holds them back are social or religious norms and the Indian Penal Code...

Deep down Its just that thing about successfully seeding as many ova as possible and ensuring optimal species population...

Thirdly of course it is the pursuit of pleasure....

Finally on a lighter note, check with ur best friends and if they are honest they will tell u how many times they hv stripped, ravished, banged, humped ur GF in their minds....

And as a postscript, dont be shocked, but ur GF is jerking herself off fantasising about ur best friends, about the neighbor's hunk of a husband, about some movie star or TV star, or even the guys at the gym...

Have you seen the announcement yet?