Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Certifications/diploma for experienced professionals

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Old 19th September 2017

damage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accolades
Certifications/diploma for experienced professionals

Are there any certifications/diplomas of new technologies or domains that are helpful for professionals with considerable experience?

I am at the crossroads of my professional career. After 7 yrs of working in one domain... in IT... the domain seems endless. Since its technical, new apps and technologies keep coming into it every year. And because not everyone is lucky enough to be in companies that buy such products... your experience remains low.

After jumping from one company to the next, I was done. I quit my job this month and now am jobless. I know its a sin in India that you dont find a job before leaving one... but the current company was handling me so bad that I felt choked.

Now I want to study more or shift gears into a new domain. I did my ITIL foundation certification... and it has more levels which I dont want to waste money on if I wont get a job in that domain without hands on experience.

Are there any domains that are so brand new that diploma/certification in them and total exp (not relevant) can be considered? Or are there domains that I can join as an experienced professional?

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 19th September 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
>> LLPAT
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Have you seen the announcement yet?