Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > Google photos problem...

Old 12th March 2018

bluestar_me has many secret admirers
Google photos problem...

My mobile is synced with google photos what is stored in the my phone gets backed up in google photos. Thats ok.

But when i delete the same from my phone it also gets deleted from my google photos too. It doesn't get permanently stored there..why is this happening, whats the solution, kindly help.

Old 12th March 2018
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestar_me View Post
My mobile is synced with google photos what is stored in the my phone gets backed up in google photos. Thats ok.

But when i delete the same from my phone it also gets deleted from my google photos too. It doesn't get permanently stored there..why is this happening, whats the solution, kindly help.
AFAIK the sync files get deleted if the file is deleted from source.

If you upload and save the files manually then they will be there as long as you don't delete them from the cloud.

N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.