Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Gaming > CLASH OF CLANS -----DISCUSSIONS AND NEWS

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 24th March 2015
secret within a secret

sandeep_guy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsandeep_guy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsandeep_guy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsandeep_guy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsandeep_guy has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
lets make a new war clan..............xossip clan.....wat say...interested pm me

Old 30th March 2015
Thats What.
Visit my website
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest      
Trikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps database
going for TH7

Old 31st March 2015
Custom title
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru    Caption: xp Caption Contest      
sshero is one with the universesshero is one with the universesshero is one with the universesshero is one with the universesshero is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbar_sing View Post
going for TH7
Noob

Old 1st April 2015
Thats What.
Visit my website
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest      
Trikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by sshero View Post
Noob
noob hi sahi

Old 7th April 2015
I am I am I'm a Zombie

Sneha125 is a pillar of our communitySneha125 is a pillar of our communitySneha125 is a pillar of our communitySneha125 is a pillar of our communitySneha125 is a pillar of our communitySneha125 is a pillar of our communitySneha125 is a pillar of our communitySneha125 is a pillar of our community
TH 10 , LVL 110 currently dont have a clan,kicked out of the last clan because of inactivity :sad:

Old 8th April 2015
Tu cuerpo y el mío llenando el
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
mms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneha125 View Post
TH 10 , LVL 110 currently dont have a clan,kicked out of the last clan because of inactivity :sad:
A screenshot of ur base plz

Old 8th April 2015
Custom title

Mabie is hunted by the papparaziMabie is hunted by the papparaziMabie is hunted by the papparaziMabie is hunted by the papparaziMabie is hunted by the papparazi
TH 3

Old 8th April 2015
Custom title

Mabie is hunted by the papparaziMabie is hunted by the papparaziMabie is hunted by the papparaziMabie is hunted by the papparaziMabie is hunted by the papparazi
681 trophies

Old 12th April 2015
Unquenchable Desires
Visit my website
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
dirtybiker has hacked the reps databasedirtybiker has hacked the reps databasedirtybiker has hacked the reps databasedirtybiker has hacked the reps databasedirtybiker has hacked the reps databasedirtybiker has hacked the reps databasedirtybiker has hacked the reps databasedirtybiker has hacked the reps databasedirtybiker has hacked the reps databasedirtybiker has hacked the reps databasedirtybiker has hacked the reps database
installed
Indian Desi MMS Sex Scandals without watermarks,Videsi Hottest MMS and Videos

Old 12th April 2015
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtybiker View Post
installed
Re-built your clan castle & join a clan.

I think you need to lvl u your Town Hall to lvl 4 to re-built the CC.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Special Treat to ARMPIT LOVERS Shilpa Shetty's Pussy Show
If You Like my Posts then Please Rep & Rate my Threads

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls