Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > Can I check for malware in Android Apps downloaded from third-party?

Old 20th February 2018

tobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our community
Question Can I check for malware in Android Apps downloaded from third-party?

Can free AV apps installed from Play Store check for any hidden keyloggers or any malware in an App I download from a third-party i.e. other than Play Store?

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 20th February 2018
Custom title

rakeshkumarlove is a pillar of our communityrakeshkumarlove is a pillar of our community
you dont really need any av if know about the all processess running,i still remember the app which installed and in process it shown as com.system.xxxx ,no one can thought it is the one who installing app automatically,i though that i installed that app by mistake but again after uninstalling the app,it again automatically installed ,i struggled and search everything but found none,then i thought to reset,then i didnt because i have made a rule,never go for reset ,it should be last option,after some time i found the which approcess is the culprit

my suggestion
why download from outside of playstore
never install any money earning app outside of playstore
never install any hacking and cracking app (use official site if you have to)
some users still search paytm wallet hack,1 gb game in 5 mb ,i laugh on them ,because they try everything in getting these and end up installing some spying app ,be aware of this

Old 21st February 2018

tobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our community
Oh no. No money earning, no get rich quick, no hacking, no wallet cracking . I was thinking of modded games. As in, legitimate games with in-app purchase modded for things like unlimited health, unlimited gems etc. I think modded games with unlimited resources would be no challenge. But was thinking of trying once anyways. I don't know about Android programming, so was wondering if people who uploaded these moded games could code some backdoor keylogger in it.

Last edited by tobermory : 21st February 2018 at 12:33 AM.

Old 23rd February 2018
Custom title

rakeshkumarlove is a pillar of our communityrakeshkumarlove is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobermory View Post
Oh no. No money earning, no get rich quick, no hacking, no wallet cracking . I was thinking of modded games. As in, legitimate games with in-app purchase modded for things like unlimited health, unlimited gems etc. I think modded games with unlimited resources would be no challenge. But was thinking of trying once anyways. I don't know about Android programming, so was wondering if people who uploaded these moded games could code some backdoor keylogger in it.

go ahead and install modded games ,no worries bro,even i use modded version, but i recommond luck patcher the games in play store sucks , in some free games you cant procced in game further without using money(example six gun)