Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Amid growing uproar, makers 'voluntarily defer' Padmavati's release date

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 2 Weeks Ago
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by damaaldusk View Post
this is a very solid argument by xxx-devta ji consider me convinced dev saheb!
!
Please join the protest march !
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Lo Mai Aa Gaya

jlo001 is hunted by the papparazijlo001 is hunted by the papparazijlo001 is hunted by the papparazijlo001 is hunted by the papparazijlo001 is hunted by the papparazijlo001 is hunted by the papparazijlo001 is hunted by the papparazijlo001 is hunted by the papparazi
yaad rakhega bhansali bhi.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title

SuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to SuperBat
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdev View Post
!
Please join the protest march !
Brother, you put very good poetry in yur signature. Do you have any collection? I would love to have it.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Banned

Jeans11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Religious, politically biased and inflammatory posts are a strict NO on Xossip. Please restrain from doing so, and for more information, Please see THIS

Last edited by moodyjat : 2 Weeks Ago at 06:20 PM.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBat View Post
Brother, you put very good poetry in yur signature. Do you have any collection? I would love to have it.
One day I was searching songs which I could use in my story for a person who came out from tragedy . I got a song written by Sahir (1st song in my signature).

2nd one is also movie song which later sung in many schools in morning prayer . I will send you both song lyrics in PM (your message box is full so PM denied). You can listen those on youtube.
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Last edited by xxxdev : 2 Weeks Ago at 07:37 PM.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
  Ex-CEC Mr.Moolie: Ex-CEC Mr.Moolie    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
moodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps databasemoodyjat has hacked the reps database
Religious, politically biased and inflammatory posts are a strict NO on Xossip. Please restrain from doing so, and for more information, Please see THIS

Old 2 Weeks Ago
i spam HSBC for fun :roll3:

anay8 has disabled reputations
sanjay leela wanted a hudge budge about film he got it.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Tonight We Dine in Harem

GenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdev View Post
All films should be banned. Some encourage adultery, some paint our honest leaders as corrupt, some show our 24 karat gold judiciary as brass and do not talk about Police. Most of the time films show our 24 hours ready to help police as corrupt. those films do not show some sanskarwaan acts like touching feet of elders, addressing women/gals by mataji, bahanji, deviji etc.

Ban all films. Burn all prints of every single movie of India !
No please don't ban Sooraj Barjatya films. They show and uphold Indian culture and value systems and the power of joint family love.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls