Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Xclusive Queen Contest > ★☆★ Xclusive Queen contest 2018 : Suggestions thread ★☆★

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 11th June 2018
No Existence~Just an illusion
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
Mak has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to Mak Send a message via AIM to Mak Send a message via MSN to Mak Send a message via Yahoo to Mak Send a message via Skype™ to Mak
Quote:
Originally Posted by amorousdesires View Post
Mak - I would love to participate if I am awarded an Xclusive Tag!! - Damini
You have nominated your Request. Now, XCL team will look into it. Keep posting until then.

Last edited by Mak : 11th June 2018 at 06:31 AM.

Old 11th June 2018
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
Send a message via ICQ to Mak Send a message via AIM to Mak Send a message via MSN to Mak Send a message via Yahoo to Mak Send a message via Skype™ to Mak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Joker View Post
Hello mams. I am a big fan inspite of my small size. Like to input my suggestion here.

I think all the queens are at her best when they perform according to their wish and in the environment where they are comfortable. When some are more alluring in their night gown, some take our breath away with bikini. Some are experts in performing daring act when some are more bare when covered up.

I think it is the time to think out of the box and at the same time we want to see my queen of heart at her best.

So what about no theme atall this time. 3-4 rounds, 3-4 dress or no dress and 3-4 rounds of festival of creativity and love. Let them decide how they want to feature themselves, in 3-4 different ways. All rounds are free style, with extra points on versatility.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hassanlhr View Post
A long time suggestion of mine

Dance Theme/Dancing Theme

Kindly add one more theme or replace any theme with this theme. I would suggest to add this theme and make the rounds to 5.

The participants should appear in any of the following or a mixture of following (upto their choice) dancing costumes like :
  • Belly dance costume
  • Burlesque costume
  • Samba dance costume
  • Pole dance costume
  • Desi dance style costume (like item song choli ghahgra)
Any further suggestions for this theme maybe helpful. But this theme should be introduced
Thanks guys for your valuable suggestions.

Old 11th June 2018
KING OF GOOD TIMES

nstarfrnd is hunted by the papparazinstarfrnd is hunted by the papparazinstarfrnd is hunted by the papparazinstarfrnd is hunted by the papparazinstarfrnd is hunted by the papparazi
This time my suggestions are :

First night/Suhaagrat round

BJ / Caring the 6inch round..

Finally the Audience choice round.... The round in which audience can request different poses..

Old 11th June 2018
Xossip - Eastern Beauty Hub

hassanlhr has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhassanlhr has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhassanlhr has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhassanlhr has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhassanlhr has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mak42 View Post
Thanks guys for your valuable suggestions.

Thanks for the consideration

Old 11th June 2018

amorousdesires has received several accoladesamorousdesires has received several accoladesamorousdesires has received several accoladesamorousdesires has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mak42 View Post
You have nominated your Request. Now, XCL team will look into it. Keep posting until then.
When does the Queen contest start and how long does it go for?

Old 11th June 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by amorousdesires View Post
When does the Queen contest start and how long does it go for?
Schedule will be out soon along with Rules and procedures.

Last edited by Mak : 11th June 2018 at 05:22 PM.

Old 11th June 2018
Thanks Everyone for your valuable suggestions and keen interest in the Contest.

Glad to see so many suggestions from the fans and our very own Divas, for the most prestigious contest of Xossip.

Rules & Procedures Thread is out know, check details there.

Best of luck to all the divas and hope to see a rocking show.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls