Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Anyone having paranormal experience?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #91  
Old 18 Hours Ago
bangali_babu bangali_babu is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 29th June 2008
Posts: 1,192
bangali_babu has disabled reputations
UL: 27.19 gb DL: 23.46 gb Ratio: 1.16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amitwithhotwife.83 View Post
Why have I never met a ghost? Whenever I visit such a place - ghosts just cease to exist!
Same with me!

Spent countless expedition hours on hunting down ghosts in abandoned/haunted houses... when I was a kid. LMAO

In 2009, I visited 2 houses and a prison which are on the list of America's haunted places... as per esteemed mylapore2004's wiki pages. LMAO... The ghosts were on leave that day. Wasted my time and money.

@mylapore2004: The irony itself is laughing at you. Let me make you understand in simple English: Those prizes are mockery in the faces of people who believe in paranormal and related shit. Did you even see the number of claims made?

Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 18 Hours Ago
Amitwithhotwife.83 Amitwithhotwife.83 is offline
 
Join Date: 19th March 2017
Posts: 436
Rep Power: 1 Points: 430
Amitwithhotwife.83 has many secret admirersAmitwithhotwife.83 has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangali_babu View Post
Same with me!

Spent countless expedition hours on hunting down ghosts in abandoned/haunted houses... when I was a kid. LMAO

In 2009, I visited 2 houses and a prison which are on the list of America's haunted places... as per esteemed mylapore2004's wiki pages. LMAO... The ghosts were on leave that day. Wasted my time and money.

@mylapore2004: The irony itself is laughing at you. Let me make you understand in simple English: Those prizes are mockery in the faces of people who believe in paranormal and related shit. Did you even see the number of claims made?

Dont mock him. He has seen ghosts on youtube! Anyway tajmahal ka bhoot is back as paramanandMistry!

Last edited by Amitwithhotwife.83 : 18 Hours Ago at 01:35 PM.

Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 8 Hours Ago
mylapore2004's Avatar
mylapore2004 mylapore2004 is offline
A ROCK > ME < ONE "HARD" NUT
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
Join Date: 11th October 2004
Location: Timbuktu
Posts: 54,788
mylapore2004 has disabled reputations
UL: 8.62 gb DL: 5.04 gb Ratio: 1.71
Well, this is sort of explaining an elephant to blind people. Mockery is not going to prove your point that such things do not exist either.

It is akin to the argument that - just because you cannot see electricity, there is no such thing in existence
______________________________
Judge me all you want, but keep the verdict to yourself.

Instead of even trying,
suggest everyone to
Click here to see all my OLD threads.


Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 7 Hours Ago
abcd.123451 abcd.123451 is offline
 
Join Date: 21st July 2017
Posts: 31
Rep Power: 1 Points: 46
abcd.123451 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylapore2004 View Post
Well, this is sort of explaining an elephant to blind people. Mockery is not going to prove your point that such things do not exist either.

It is akin to the argument that - just because you cannot see electricity, there is no such thing in existence
and electricity generate energy for things which have existance

Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 7 Hours Ago
bangali_babu bangali_babu is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 29th June 2008
Posts: 1,192
bangali_babu has disabled reputations
UL: 27.19 gb DL: 23.46 gb Ratio: 1.16
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylapore2004 View Post
It is akin to the argument that - just because you cannot see electricity, there is no such thing in existence
there are 188993243 ways to detect/check/feel/gauge/divert/stop/resist/amplify/downgrade electricity.

please mention any 1 way to verify the existence of ghosts.

Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 7 Hours Ago
abcd.123451 abcd.123451 is offline
 
Join Date: 21st July 2017
Posts: 31
Rep Power: 1 Points: 46
abcd.123451 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangali_babu View Post
there are 188993243 ways to detect/check/feel/gauge/divert/stop/resist/amplify/downgrade electricity.

please mention any 1 way to verify the existence of ghosts.
but u cant see electricity

and there r many ways to detect /check/feel/divert/stop/free to ghosts

Reply With Quote
Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 08:20 AM.
Page generated in 0.03544 seconds