Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > Real Madrid Fan Club

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th January 2012
COOL AND CALM

Fockstar111 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographFockstar111 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographFockstar111 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographFockstar111 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographFockstar111 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographFockstar111 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to Fockstar111 Send a message via Skype™ to Fockstar111
UL: 1.72 gb DL: 6.13 gb Ratio: 0.28
Shame on you guys if u still support real....
There's nothing Real left in Real, everything is as fake as ronaldo.....
2 - 1 in your home...
Come to nou camp n then check the score line would again be 5 - 0

Real Sucks...
Ronaldo Sucks...
The supporters sucks....

Hail Barca....
Hail MESSI...
Hail XAVI...
Hail PEP....
and the list goes on n on n on.......

LOSERS>>>>>

Old 19th January 2012
I am a girl indeed...
Visit my website

shivanifor has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshivanifor has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshivanifor has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshivanifor has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshivanifor has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshivanifor has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshivanifor has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 193.27 mb DL: 283.99 mb Ratio: 0.68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fockstar111 View Post
Shame on you guys if u still support real....
There's nothing Real left in Real, everything is as fake as ronaldo.....
2 - 1 in your home...
Come to nou camp n then check the score line would again be 5 - 0

Real Sucks...
Ronaldo Sucks...
The supporters sucks....

Hail Barca....
Hail MESSI...
Hail XAVI...
Hail PEP....
and the list goes on n on n on.......

LOSERS>>>>>

Atleast Madrid loose becoz they dont play well....

Its better to loose thn to win with the helf of refrees in a disgraceful manner......

barca is bullshit if refrees are not on thier side....

Old 20th January 2012
COOL AND CALM

Fockstar111 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographFockstar111 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographFockstar111 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographFockstar111 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographFockstar111 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographFockstar111 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to Fockstar111 Send a message via Skype™ to Fockstar111
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivanifor View Post
Atleast Madrid loose becoz they dont play well....

Its better to loose thn to win with the helf of refrees in a disgraceful manner......

barca is bullshit if refrees are not on thier side....

Oh my God, how can u even say that ???
Stamping on a players is fine with u???
Is that football???
Just like Real, i guess u r lame as well....

Be it the ref on there side or the God, Barca will dominate real...

Old 21st January 2012
I am a girl indeed...
Visit my website

shivanifor has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshivanifor has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshivanifor has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshivanifor has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshivanifor has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshivanifor has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshivanifor has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Oh my God, how can u even say that ???
Stamping on a players is fine with u???
Is that football???
Just like Real, i guess u r lame as well....

Be it the ref on there side or the God, Barca will dominate real...

who said stamping is fine... Whts wrong is Wrong... The Problem is winning game with 12 (11+ 1 ref) is fine with u guys... diving like they are in swimming pool is fine wit hu.... holding ur face when the other palyer has touched ur shoulder is fine.....
N for UR INFO Pepe has apologized publicly and not going to play today agnst bilbao.....
So he has got wht he deserved......

N Ref are never on the other side when barca are playing....
From the CL game agnst chealsea till now it has been refrees b'coz of them u r winning titles not b'coz of ur players....

Last edited by shivanifor : 21st January 2012 at 10:18 AM.

Old 21st January 2012
G0DFATHER'S APPRENTICE

Dohcradaam has disabled reputations

lame that's what all tell ref are on barca's side,so where are they when barca lose or draw a match??

Truth is that at the moment they are in perfect synchronization with each other, even tello,cuenca has understood how xavi,iniesta,busquets play.
They are more like brothers from same mother, and their POSSESSION STYLE of PLAYING makes them dominable.

Unless this style goes barca will be the best.

And apologizin in public won't solve the case,if the RFEF are to give decision upon looking,he should be banned for misconduct as a player,you can't run around stamping hands deliberatly,if he's so blind, not play.

Acting and withdrawing a one sided match won't solve the case,or won't provide the judgement,i want pepe to be banned,if not for whole career atleast for 15 games,then will real learn to play politely, and stop poking into someone's eyes,and stamping someone's feet and making two footed lunge tackles.

Old 21st January 2012
COOL AND CALM

Quote:
who said stamping is fine... Whts wrong is Wrong... The Problem is winning game with 12 (11+ 1 ref) is fine with u guys... diving like they are in swimming pool is fine wit hu.... holding ur face when the other palyer has touched ur shoulder is fine.....
N for UR INFO Pepe has apologized publicly and not going to play today agnst bilbao.....
So he has got wht he deserved......

N Ref are never on the other side when barca are playing....
From the CL game agnst chealsea till now it has been refrees b'coz of them u r winning titles not b'coz of ur players....

So admit the fact that pepe fucked the game of football by stamping... N tell me, whom did he stamp, MESSi... Dat poor guy doesnt even makes a tackle to get the ball where other mite get hurt...
Now when we are winning its due to the referee n not due to the talent in the team, wat a lame excuse. I guess u r jose mourinho using an alias here, hence u ve such stupid excuses. And the diving thing, the king of diving, RONALDo is with u guys then how do u expect us to copy them????
Fuck Pepe to apologise publicly, he should be banned for atleast 10 games because he has made a mess of this beautiful game.
So u mean to say, all the seasons, CL CWC n everywhere we win due to refs... The refs change every match if u dont know n it is practically impossible to buy each ref. Just the fact that u see the refs being biased n dont give fouls against barca players is because they dont commit fouls...

Old 21st January 2012
COOL AND CALM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dohcradaam View Post

lame that's what all tell ref are on barca's side,so where are they when barca lose or draw a match??

Truth is that at the moment they are in perfect synchronization with each other, even tello,cuenca has understood how xavi,iniesta,busquets play.
They are more like brothers from same mother, and their POSSESSION STYLE of PLAYING makes them dominable.

Unless this style goes barca will be the best.

And apologizin in public won't solve the case,if the RFEF are to give decision upon looking,he should be banned for misconduct as a player,you can't run around stamping hands deliberatly,if he's so blind, not play.

Acting and withdrawing a one sided match won't solve the case,or won't provide the judgement,i want pepe to be banned,if not for whole career atleast for 15 games,then will real learn to play politely, and stop poking into someone's eyes,and stamping someone's feet and making two footed lunge tackles.

Well said man....

Old 22nd January 2012
I am a girl indeed...
Visit my website

Quote:
So admit the fact that pepe fucked the game of football by stamping... N tell me, whom did he stamp, MESSi... Dat poor guy doesnt even makes a tackle to get the ball where other mite get hurt...
Now when we are winning its due to the referee n not due to the talent in the team, wat a lame excuse. I guess u r jose mourinho using an alias here, hence u ve such stupid excuses. And the diving thing, the king of diving, RONALDo is with u guys then how do u expect us to copy them????
Fuck Pepe to apologise publicly, he should be banned for atleast 10 games because he has made a mess of this beautiful game.
So u mean to say, all the seasons, CL CWC n everywhere we win due to refs... The refs change every match if u dont know n it is practically impossible to buy each ref. Just the fact that u see the refs being biased n dont give fouls against barca players is because they dont commit fouls...

Ya ur right Messi dosnt tackle,,,, he shoots the ball at the crowd in frustration and dosnt even apoligis ewhen the person in crowd gets hurt....

Old 22nd January 2012
I am a girl indeed...
Visit my website

Quote:
Just the fact that u see the refs being biased n dont give fouls against barca players is because they dont commit fouls...

WTF u r really blind barca supporter......

Old 22nd January 2012
COOL AND CALM

Quote:
Ya ur right Messi dosnt tackle,,,, he shoots the ball at the crowd in frustration and dosnt even apoligis ewhen the person in crowd gets hurt....
oh.. so wat do u think? 10's of ur fucking real players are tackling him for no reason so where shud he release his frustration???? on u????
N about the person being hurt, how do u explain the fact when a striker shoots for goal n misses then doesnt that ball hit a fan sitting behind the goal...
ur ronaldo directly pushes a coach n dat is fine with u guys...
Great...

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls