Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Help, Suggestions, Bug Reports, Complaints etc. > cant view pics hosted on pzy.be

Old 19th February 2018

progressboy has received several accoladesprogressboy has received several accoladesprogressboy has received several accoladesprogressboy has received several accoladesprogressboy has received several accolades
cant view pics hosted on pzy.be

Adult Content Warning!

This website contains adult content. If you are less than 18 years old then click on 'Leave' below immediately.

Enter Leave

while cilcking on enter nothing happens..

Old 19th February 2018
Love failure
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
can you give that pic link bcz picscrazy working well & pics being visible

Live Well!!! Wherever you lives Poo SP.CSE

Old 13th March 2018
Custom title

goyal49 has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by poospcse View Post
can you give that pic link bcz picscrazy working well & pics being visible
how i can post pic in my thread help me

Old 14th March 2018
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
Quote:
Originally Posted by goyal49 View Post
how i can post pic in my thread help me
http://www.xb-wiki.com/index.php/How...enshots_etc%3F
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Special Treat to ARMPIT LOVERS Shilpa Shetty's Pussy Show
If You Like my Posts then Please Rep & Rate my Threads

Old 18th March 2018
Visit my website

Masti33 is beginning to get noticed
same its a strange error which i am also facing i need to change ip to make it work

Old 18th March 2018
\~! Im Active !~/
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universe
same error here.

Actually not an error, the image loads very slow, so it needs high number of clicks on ENTER to show the image.

Old 18th March 2018
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrghostrider View Post
same error here.

Actually not an error, the image loads very slow, so it needs high number of clicks on ENTER to show the image.
Working smooth.

Are all of you Jio/cable BB users?
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Special Treat to ARMPIT LOVERS Shilpa Shetty's Pussy Show
If You Like my Posts then Please Rep & Rate my Threads