Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Masala> Pics n Vids (glamour) > Dirty Fuck Fantasies...........

Pics n Vids (glamour) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 14th March 2018
Custom title

bebo shagger is a pillar of our communitybebo shagger is a pillar of our communitybebo shagger is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsinTammuVeriyan View Post
sorry didii... after seeing u /.... [ i was browsing her lips boobs navel and ass curves] i forgot everything didii... didii... [ i asked her like a child... ] can i take pics of u didii... plsss [ was holding the camera and was asking her like a child]
Tamanna:yes u can,,,,,,,,she had worn saree for the first time.....she wanted the pics to be clicked......she posed...is this pose good.......ATV

Old 14th March 2018
ATV Asin veriyan

AsinTammuVeriyan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAsinTammuVeriyan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAsinTammuVeriyan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAsinTammuVeriyan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAsinTammuVeriyan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAsinTammuVeriyan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAsinTammuVeriyan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAsinTammuVeriyan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAsinTammuVeriyan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAsinTammuVeriyan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAsinTammuVeriyan has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via AIM to AsinTammuVeriyan Send a message via Yahoo to AsinTammuVeriyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebo shagger View Post
Tamanna:yes u can,,,,,,,,she had worn saree for the first time.....she wanted the pics to be clicked......she posed...is this pose good.......ATV

< image >
ohhh yess didii... [ clicked few... and then came close to adjust her saree.. ] didii.... can u hold like.. this... [ i made her a sexy pose like showing her hips out and curved while took her pallu and it was in middle of her boobs and she was shocked that i was touching her boobs but i wasn't showing anything ] this... comes.. here didii/// rightt... [ she wanted to ask.. but.... she decided to turn me on by starting her tricks]

Old 14th March 2018
Custom title

bebo shagger is a pillar of our communitybebo shagger is a pillar of our communitybebo shagger is a pillar of our community
Quote:
ohhh yess didii... [ clicked few... and then came close to adjust her saree.. ] didii.... can u hold like.. this... [ i made her a sexy pose like showing her hips out and curved while took her pallu and it was in middle of her boobs and she was shocked that i was touching her boobs but i wasn't showing anything ] this... comes.. here didii/// rightt... [ she wanted to ask.. but.... she decided to turn me on by starting her tricks]
Tamanna:u are quite an expert ATV....naughtily she said.......she came close to you....almost touching......is this ok now.....little brother...she noticed your bulge...u seem to be ready for the function........

Old 14th March 2018
ATV Asin veriyan

AsinTammuVeriyan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAsinTammuVeriyan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAsinTammuVeriyan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAsinTammuVeriyan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAsinTammuVeriyan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAsinTammuVeriyan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAsinTammuVeriyan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAsinTammuVeriyan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAsinTammuVeriyan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAsinTammuVeriyan has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAsinTammuVeriyan has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via AIM to AsinTammuVeriyan Send a message via Yahoo to AsinTammuVeriyan
Quote:
Tamanna:u are quite an expert ATV....naughtily she said.......she came close to you....almost touching......is this ok now.....little brother...she noticed your bulge...u seem to be ready for the function........

< image >
[ i couldn't react as she was so close... my camera c;licked and the flash made her blind and i took it as a chance and kissed he rlips like a lover] ummmmmmmmmmmahhhhhhhhhhhh [ she was shell shocked but inside she was happy] didii... am sorryy didii...... i.... i..... [ she was angry but she noticed i had kept my ahnds on her navel after breaking the kiss...]

Old 14th March 2018
Custom title

Quote:
[ i couldn't react as she was so close... my camera c;licked and the flash made her blind and i took it as a chance and kissed he rlips like a lover] ummmmmmmmmmmahhhhhhhhhhhh [ she was shell shocked but inside she was happy] didii... am sorryy didii...... i.... i..... [ she was angry but she noticed i had kept my ahnds on her navel after breaking the kiss...]
Tamanna:auuuuuupppppp.......what are u doing ATV....i am ur didi...no effort to move ur hand that was on navel........she was liking it....are u touching a girl navel for the first time.......her hand almost touching ur hardon

Old 14th March 2018
ATV Asin veriyan

Quote:
Tamanna:auuuuuupppppp.......what are u doing ATV....i am ur didi...no effort to move ur hand that was on navel........she was liking it....are u touching a girl navel for the first time.......her hand almost touching ur hardon

< image >
plsss didii.... [ i was sacred and my feelinsg made me grab her navel hard as she moaned] yess didii.... i ...i ... like u.. didii.... i want no one.. i love u didii... [ i wasted no time and hugged her and my ahdns were cupping her ass cheeks hard and lifting up slightly while my hard on was rubbing her thighss making her exclaim as she was feeling something massive from chottu] ahhh didiii pls don't say no... plsss.. [ she was acting luike denying but she was rubbing my dick with her thighss as she knows i drool on it ]

Old 14th March 2018
Custom title

Quote:
plsss didii.... [ i was sacred and my feelinsg made me grab her navel hard as she moaned] yess didii.... i ...i ... like u.. didii.... i want no one.. i love u didii... [ i wasted no time and hugged her and my ahdns were cupping her ass cheeks hard and lifting up slightly while my hard on was rubbing her thighss making her exclaim as she was feeling something massive from chottu] ahhh didiii pls don't say no... plsss.. [ she was acting luike denying but she was rubbing my dick with her thighss as she knows i drool on it ]
Tamanna:this is not right.......chotu is getting motu......rubbing and feeling ur dick.....she liked the size....she was feeling.....only once haan....ATV....she started unbuckiling ur pants

Old 14th March 2018
ATV Asin veriyan

Quote:
Tamanna:this is not right.......chotu is getting motu......rubbing and feeling ur dick.....she liked the size....she was feeling.....only once haan....ATV....she started unbuckiling ur pants

< image >
reaallyyy didiii... am i dreaming..... [ i immediately removed her saree and she was wearing a horny lingerie which showed almost all of her boy except perky nipples and hol..] AHHHHH naughty didiii.... u wore this inside... [ i came near her as she held my dick in bothh hands and she was shocked by the size as itwas growing while throbbing in her hands and i asked her to hold it in her thighss] didii ummamhhh ummahh plsss didii.... hold between ur thighsss didii.... i wanna click a p[ic of my dick poking out of ur other side didii... plsssss

Old 14th March 2018
Custom title

Quote:
reaallyyy didiii... am i dreaming..... [ i immediately removed her saree and she was wearing a horny lingerie which showed almost all of her boy except perky nipples and hol..] AHHHHH naughty didiii.... u wore this inside... [ i came near her as she held my dick in bothh hands and she was shocked by the size as itwas growing while throbbing in her hands and i asked her to hold it in her thighss] didii ummamhhh ummahh plsss didii.... hold between ur thighsss didii.... i wanna click a p[ic of my dick poking out of ur other side didii... plsssss
Tamanna:no u r not......ATV,,,,,,ur ddidi wants ur chotu........sometimes i don't even wear panties to college .......and she laughed........u have quite a big one thambi....want to put it bween ur akka's thighs....and she naughtily smiled...and pushed ur dick in side her thighs.......liking it haan ATV,,,,,she was fucking wet down below

Last edited by bebo shagger : 14th March 2018 at 03:04 AM.

Old 14th March 2018
Custom title

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls