Welcome to the latest edition of most popular Fantasy Cricket Game on the internet. XB is proud to present Super Selector : T20 World Cup 2009 edition with bigger and more prizes than ever, and with a completely revamped layout. And the best part is that it is absolutely free.
What is XB Super Selector?
XB Super Selector is a way for individual fans to compete against each other to see who has the best team selection abilities. This edition is set to run for the entire length of the T20 World Cup 2009.
The participants pick players and include them in their personalized team. The performance of these players in the real games during the World Cup determine the points the selector gets -- the better a player performs, the more points one accumulates. The highest scoring participants are chosen as Winners.
Things to keep in mind while selecting the team
- You are required to have 11 players on your team. A minimum of 3 batsmen, 3 bowlers, 1 wicket keeper and 1 All rounder are required to be selected. The remaining 3 players can be of any player category.
- Every player has been given points based on their recent performances (max of 150) and the total no. of points for the 11 players you select should not cross 1200.
- You are allowed 25 substitutions for the Group matches and 8 substitutions for the semis and finals, so select players carefully as per the matches scheduled. Subs cannot be carried over to the next level.You can do as many changes as you want before the tournament starts, even though it will show as if your subs are reducing, nothing to worry, they will be reset just before the first match starts
- You can select a team at any stage of the championship, but you have more chances of leading the points table, if you join in from the first match.
- Substitutions may be chosen at any time. However, all player substitutions are effected at 14.00 hours IST. Substitutions made after that will be effected on the subsequent day.
- In case any player is forced to exit the Championship due to Injury, Doping or otherwise, the player who replaces him in the squad will automatically be included in your team.
- Once you have selected your team, the player's name and picture will be visible in ‘My Team’ link in that page. Substitutions can be made using the ‘Substitutions’ link. Once selected, ‘Substitutions’ page will display your substitutions waiting to be effected. ‘Leaders’ link will show you the points scored by all participating members. After every match, organizers will give points to each player that played the match calculated using the benchmarks given here.