Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > How to treat pinched nerve??

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 16th September 2017

hardik175 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via ICQ to hardik175 Send a message via Yahoo to hardik175
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangali_babu View Post
Yes it's confusing, as there could be more than 1 inflamed nerve. Checkout the pics and tell me what you think. Take your time to analyze your hand/arm in detail.
Thank you so much sir!!
For contact view profile

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 16th September 2017

I am more positive about radial as of now 50 percent
Its paining there only right now

My wrist hurts most time too

I think ulnar hurts more when i use mobile too much
For contact view profile

Last edited by hardik175 : 16th September 2017 at 06:35 AM.

Old 16th September 2017

Sir
I wrote my papers today

For almost three hours
My hand felt week while writing at first
But i don't feel much pain now and at that time

Though my upper back is hurting
N i did take one pain killer
Mysopaz forte in morning
For contact view profile

Old 16th September 2017

Sir
One more important question
Why do i get tired easily n feel weak n sleepy always??
For contact view profile

Old 17th September 2017
Click here!
Visit my website

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardik175 View Post
Sir
I wrote my papers today

For almost three hours
My hand felt week while writing at first
But i don't feel much pain now and at that time
Which part of the hand did feel weak? First 3 digits are quite involved during writing. Radial controls this area. While resting the arm on a desk, Ulnar gets affected.

Quote:
Sir
Though my upper back is hurting
N i did take one pain killer
Mysopaz forte in morning
I forgot to mention earlier that you might need to use a painkiller on such occasions. Mysopaz can help you to deal with stiffened back. You can get a physician's opinion on something for nerve pains, such as Neugatrip. See if you can find something with less side effects.

Quote:
Sir
One more important question
Why do i get tired easily n feel weak n sleepy always??
Answer to this question can be as simple as "sugar crash" or something very complex to diagnose/understand. Some people experience fatigue throughout their lives. They never bother to find out the root cause. For such people, certain processes such as methylation, adrenal system etc do not work properly. Defective body functions affect the production of antioxidants, hormones, etc. Improper functions set off a chain reaction and the person becomes perpetually disease ridden and lethargic (mitochondrial issues). People feeling lifeless (no joy) have trouble with dopamine. Dopamine se yaad aya: Do you do any drugs?

Because you are young, the best approach for you is to observe your food intake first. Then comes your lifestyle and in the end, medication. Food is always the number 1 healer. So, evaluate what kind of food you've been eating for the last 10 years, and it can give you some clues to what's missing or being overdone. If you've been a vegetarian most of your life, then you are already deficient in some nutrients. Also, living in the same place for years can create some deficiencies due to fixed food choices. As a result of bad farming practices, the soil can be deficient in minerals such as boron. Pesticides, hormones and chemicals have already made their way into our food chain. Small time dairy owners use hormone/antibiotic injections without any guilt. There's no way a person can remain healthy with such malpractices in food industry.

Lifestyle includes your habits, workouts, breathing style, environment, sleeping pattern etc. Medication involves food supplementation and of course, medicines to treat diseases.

Yours is not a disease but a lifestyle problem. I don't know what you eat, so I am assuming you are deficient in some nutrients. Certain people have defects at the gene/DNA level and their treatment becomes tricky.

If your problem started in the last 2~3 years then definitely evaluate your food/lifestyle. But if you've been tired all your life then you need to get some tests done to find out what's not working for you. Maybe you just need to supplement with Vitamin B12, C, D3 or trace minerals. If people around you can notice your lethargy, then you should get some tests done.

Regardless of what I've written above, you can implement the following changes, which will help in general. These may or may not cure your problem, as you first need to find out what's wrong with you:

1) Reduce refined sugar consumption. 0% is better. No artificial sweeteners either.
2) Though it's difficult but reduce processed/packaged food consumption
3) Eat raw eggs. Checkout web to find ways to avoid contracting salmonella.
4) Eat at least 50% raw food per meal. Use precautions when handling raw food.

Old 17th September 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangali_babu View Post
Which part of the hand did feel weak? First 3 digits are quite involved during writing. Radial controls this area. While resting the arm on a desk, Ulnar gets affected.

I forgot to mention earlier that you might need to use a painkiller on such occasions. Mysopaz can help you to deal with stiffened back. You can get a physician's opinion on something for nerve pains, such as Neugatrip. See if you can find something with less side effects.

Answer to this question can be as simple as "sugar crash" or something very complex to diagnose/understand. Some people experience fatigue throughout their lives. They never bother to find out the root cause. For such people, certain processes such as methylation, adrenal system etc do not work properly. Defective body functions affect the production of antioxidants, hormones, etc. Improper functions set off a chain reaction and the person becomes perpetually disease ridden and lethargic (mitochondrial issues). People feeling lifeless (no joy) have trouble with dopamine. Dopamine se yaad aya: Do you do any drugs?

Because you are young, the best approach for you is to observe your food intake first. Then comes your lifestyle and in the end, medication. Food is always the number 1 healer. So, evaluate what kind of food you've been eating for the last 10 years, and it can give you some clues to what's missing or being overdone. If you've been a vegetarian most of your life, then you are already deficient in some nutrients. Also, living in the same place for years can create some deficiencies due to fixed food choices. As a result of bad farming practices, the soil can be deficient in minerals such as boron. Pesticides, hormones and chemicals have already made their way into our food chain. Small time dairy owners use hormone/antibiotic injections without any guilt. There's no way a person can remain healthy with such malpractices in food industry.

Lifestyle includes your habits, workouts, breathing style, environment, sleeping pattern etc. Medication involves food supplementation and of course, medicines to treat diseases.

Yours is not a disease but a lifestyle problem. I don't know what you eat, so I am assuming you are deficient in some nutrients. Certain people have defects at the gene/DNA level and their treatment becomes tricky.

If your problem started in the last 2~3 years then definitely evaluate your food/lifestyle. But if you've been tired all your life then you need to get some tests done to find out what's not working for you. Maybe you just need to supplement with Vitamin B12, C, D3 or trace minerals. If people around you can notice your lethargy, then you should get some tests done.

Regardless of what I've written above, you can implement the following changes, which will help in general. These may or may not cure your problem, as you first need to find out what's wrong with you:

1) Reduce refined sugar consumption. 0% is better. No artificial sweeteners either.
2) Though it's difficult but reduce processed/packaged food consumption
3) Eat raw eggs. Checkout web to find ways to avoid contracting salmonella.
4) Eat at least 50% raw food per meal. Use precautions when handling raw food.

Thank you so much sir

I will try to reply later
I am still at exams

My fingers never hurt
Its total wrist which gets painful
For contact view profile

Old 18th September 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangali_babu
Select the one which describes your pain type very well. This is strictly for the pain in hand+wrist. Ignore the forearm, upper arm and shoulder.

(1)
Pain with tingling + burning sensation
Pain with numbness + crawling sensation

(2)
Tearing pain + numbness
Pain increases with cold. Application of warmth provides relief.

(3)
Numbness + tingling
Weakness which makes difficult to lift or grasp things

(4)
Pain + numbness
Swelling of wrist tendons. Try to feel for any lump/ganglion/cyst/swelling around the wrist and base of the thumb.

(Extra)
Bend your thumb inside your palm. Make a fist, closing your fingers over the thumb. Bend your wrist toward your pinky. Do you feel any tenderness/pain/stiffness at the base of your thumb?
https://pzy.be/i/44392/2.png

Sir
I am not homr
Still giving state services exams

So i will try to experiment later

As of now
No numbness n tingling

Yes..
Hand gets very weak while writing
Like i can't put pressure
So i have to use lot of force and tension beyond my capacity
I just don't know what causes pain
Because right now i don't have any pain
Even i am having OMR ansers sheets

One thing is i have decreased my mobile use
So even after folding arm during sleeping tpday no pain

It is just that my total arm is too weak
It feels like even holding pain is task n writing is just impossible
Though i did it in first theory paper
Still it feels writing is big task

Hand feels very weak
No tingling
No numbness
I did last extra experiment
I felt tender at first
Now its just normal pain
Like stretching tension pain

N idk when my pain will start again
Because i can do normal worls even my total arm feels weak
Like writing this
For contact view profile

Old 18th September 2017

N yes sir
You are right again
My eating habits and food is bad again

But nothing my medical conditions like pinched nerve has to do with tiredness sleepiness n weakness????
For contact view profile

Last edited by hardik175 : 20th September 2017 at 06:10 PM.

Old 21st September 2017

Initially, I selected 3 homeopathic medicines for your pinched nerve issue. But after noticing that the your right hand has extra damage, a couple of new ones need to be added.

Although you can take 3~5 medicines simultaneously but then we won't able to judge the right medicine and the side effects. But looking at your condition, we can keep one day gap between different medicines, instead of the usual 4~6 weeks.

Please select the best combination of your hand problem out of the following. Each number denotes a different medicine. If you think there are more than one combination for your problem, then mention the numbers in the order of priority.

I believe your first priority is to treat number 3. But if you think number 2 is also applicable but in lesser priority then you'll mention: 3 > 2.

This will decide the potency and frequency of the medicines.

My inbox overflows pretty soon. So, you can reply on the thread if there are any issues. And no need to quote the entire message on thread... I keep the copies in my "sent items" for reference.

Quote:
Select the one which describes your pain type very well. This is strictly for the pain in hand+wrist. Ignore the forearm, upper arm and shoulder.

(1)

(2)
Tearing pain + numbness

(3)
Numbness + tingling

(4)
Pain + numbness
Swelling of wrist tendons. Try to feel for any lump/ganglion/cyst/swelling around the wrist and base of the thumb.
For contact view profile

Old 21st September 2017

Quote:
Initially, I selected 3 homeopathic medicines for your pinched nerve issue. But after noticing that the your right hand has extra damage, a couple of new ones need to be added.

Although you can take 3~5 medicines simultaneously but then we won't able to judge the right medicine and the side effects. But looking at your condition, we can keep one day gap between different medicines, instead of the usual 4~6 weeks.

Please select the best combination of your hand problem out of the following. Each number denotes a different medicine. If you think there are more than one combination for your problem, then mention the numbers in the order of priority.

I believe your first priority is to treat number 3. But if you think number 2 is also applicable but in lesser priority then you'll mention: 3 > 2.

This will decide the potency and frequency of the medicines.

My inbox overflows pretty soon. So, you can reply on the thread if there are any issues. And no need to quote the entire message on thread... I keep the copies in my "sent items" for reference.

Quote:

(1)

(2)
Tearing pain + numbness

(3)
Numbness + tingling

(4)
Pain + numbness

Yesss sir
Its 3>2
Cold makes me uncomfortable
So applying cold n pain i think is okay
No tingling n numbness

But sir
I am not feeling much pain
I was at exams for last 4 days

So didn't use mobile much
But my neck is bad again

N yes hand is weak
Cant apply pressure