Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests > ★☆★ Xossip's Valentine Story Contest 2018 - Reviews & Comments Thread ★☆★

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 25th March 2018
Custom title
  Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
chutiyadr is one with the universechutiyadr is one with the universechutiyadr is one with the universechutiyadr is one with the universechutiyadr is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze Minato View Post
Review: बरगद का पेड़

Jaan le lo bhai de denge. Itni mohabbat wo bhi uski jubaani jo bayaan nahin kar sakta. Poori kahani ke dauraan mujhe laga jaise main us bargad ped ke paas baitha sab kuch dekh raha hoon. Aapne ek ek cheez mahsoos kara di. Aisi kahaniyaan bahut kam padhne milti hain.

Bahut bahut shukriya is kahani ko likhne liye

All the best
बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद दोस्त....

running -

Old 25th March 2018
Custom title
  Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
chutiyadr is one with the universechutiyadr is one with the universechutiyadr is one with the universechutiyadr is one with the universechutiyadr is one with the universe
Quote:
Review: खबर तेरी..
Love story with humor. Mazza aa gaya kasam se

Dono diwane the. Kahani ki shuruwaat main laga jaise apna hero hi diwana hai aur baad main pata chalta hai ki apni heroine bhi koi kam diwaani nahin. Jo bhi kaho jodi upar wala jabardast bana ke bhejta hain.

Thanks for one more nice story

All the best
धन्यवाद दोस्त ,मेरे दोनो कहानी को रिव्यु कम मिले लेकिन आप जैसे पढ़ने वालों ने जो रिव्यु दिया उससे दिल को बहुत सुकून पहुचा की मेहनत से कहानी लिखी तो किसी ने तो पढ़ा
धन्यवाद

running -

Old 26th March 2018
Cold blooded

Assassin1997 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAssassin1997 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAssassin1997 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAssassin1997 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAssassin1997 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAssassin1997 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAssassin1997 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAssassin1997 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAssassin1997 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAssassin1997 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAssassin1997 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Review: Kuch Khwab Mere Adhure

Kahani main interest abhi ban na shuru hi hua tha ki kahan khatam ho gayi. Majaak kiya hai kahani ke saath

Lagta he kal jyada he kiya Mene Isliye Minti bhai bhadke he
Anyway ek chhota sa explanation dena chahunga, agar apko sahi lage to thik he.

Ye story nahi haqiqat he, jo mere ek dost ki he kahani he, jab me hostel me study karta tha tab ki.

Story ka title Kuch khwaab mere adhure he to shayad aap samaz he gaye ho ke ye jo bhi kahani he wo uski kalpanaye thi Jinhe wo diary me likhta tha,
Mene kabhi diary read nahi ki par uske secret crush ke bare me janta tha, aur is story ko jaise ka tesa he likha (ha thoda shabdo ka masala add kiya jarur)
Ye jo bhi khwaab the wo uske the jo adhure reh gaye.

Anyway aapko story me kam se kam intrest to aya yahi badi baat he.
Thanks

कुछ ना उखाड़ सकोगे
तुम हमसे दुश्मनी करके
हमें बर्बाद करना चाहते हो तो
हमसे मोहब्बत कर लो

Old 26th March 2018
  Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Trambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drift_King21 View Post
Rekha and Manish

I randomly came online and was waiting for a friend on NSN and in between I started to read your story cause it was 1st or 2nd in the list. I read the story and it forced me to come here and I write a review for it. I think it was more of a poetry than a story, very few dialogues but still the intensity was amazing. The same situation written from the POV of two different people was excellent, how people interpret or mis-interpret a situation was beautifully portrayed. There were no heavy dialogues but romance was oozing from every word of the story. Sometimes simple things matter so much and sometimes simple stories leave a beautiful feeling in your heart. Its not very often when you read a story and you smile after completing it. I have read something here after a very long time and I enjoyed every bit of it. I am not sure why non-competing is written on your story, maybe you are in admin. Anyways I haven't read other stories but if this story was competing, it must have taken something extra-ordinary to beat it, purely because of the way it was narrated. Really enjoyed it and the story will remain with me for a long time.
Dear drift king21

I can only say a large thank you.

I am touched by your comments. That is the award for me. .

If my story has brought a smile on your lips then it has made my heart bow in humility.

Please continue to encourage every writer with your comments.

Thanks again.

With love

Trambak

Old 26th March 2018
  Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Trambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universeTrambak is one with the universe
Quote:
Review: Rekha and Manish
A very common mistake which most of us do. "We act rather than communicating."
It starts with happiness, then preparation to keep it and ends with disappointment.

Self honesty can keep us happy forever but this act ruins everything.

Rekha was judging Manish and Manish was doing the same. Second problem was perception about each other. It kills a beautiful relationship.

Lastly they found peace just by embracing each other.
Look all we need is faith to feel the love. Reverence dies but faith remains forever.

Definitely a good read but it took me a while to dissect the layers.

Thanks for writing and sharing this beautiful story
Dear nami

Thank you so very much for writing this review. It's not easy to get a favorable consideration from a double nib holder.

I am reading all your reviews and you have a great capacity to bring out the details in just a few lines.

I hope that all the authors are paying attention to the comments.

Brilliant.

Love

Trambak

Last edited by Trambak : 26th March 2018 at 12:47 AM.

Old 28th March 2018
Macam Mana?
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
Drift_King21 has hacked the reps databaseDrift_King21 has hacked the reps databaseDrift_King21 has hacked the reps databaseDrift_King21 has hacked the reps databaseDrift_King21 has hacked the reps databaseDrift_King21 has hacked the reps databaseDrift_King21 has hacked the reps database
Nafrat

I have read quite a few stories written by Minty and each of his story has a very earthy feeling, its kind of transport you to another world which is very pure. This one is no exception, a beautiful written story about a guy trying to figure a way out in his troubled life. Minty always write about chatacters who are very real and with whom you can connect. At certain points of the story I was feeling like I am Om cause situations are so real that I highly doubt no one ever came across such situations. The story comes round a full circle with Om dealing with the same situation which was once faced by his mother. Dialogues were simple yet very effective and narration was very smooth. Thanks Minty for writing another beauriful story which reminded me of so many things in my life.

Old 28th March 2018
Yellow Flash
  Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
Namikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps databaseNamikaze Minato has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drift_King21 View Post
Nafrat

I have read quite a few stories written by Minty and each of his story has a very earthy feeling, its kind of transport you to another world which is very pure. This one is no exception, a beautiful written story about a guy trying to figure a way out in his troubled life. Minty always write about chatacters who are very real and with whom you can connect. At certain points of the story I was feeling like I am Om cause situations are so real that I highly doubt no one ever came across such situations. The story comes round a full circle with Om dealing with the same situation which was once faced by his mother. Dialogues were simple yet very effective and narration was very smooth. Thanks Minty for writing another beauriful story which reminded me of so many things in my life.
My pleasure
KIMO CHI

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls