Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > PC shuts down all of a sudden. Help..!!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th June 2018
Naat Thermometer

thermometer1 has received several accoladesthermometer1 has received several accoladesthermometer1 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by christy4290 View Post
Please view the attachment showing the details. I will check and update shutdown logs event. Thx.

https://pzy.be/i/2/Issue+1
These values are normal. Monitor it periodically. Check the shutdown log and also RAM test

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-c...ems-windows-10
Golden words

Old 8th June 2018

christy4290 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by priyariya View Post
u really dont have to worry if it happens once in 4-5 days if it happens daily then its a major issue
At times I have external HDD connected to PC and while data transfer it once got shut down. And I got some bad sectors in external HDD. So, it's a major issue.

Old 9th June 2018
Custom title

priyariya is a pillar of our communitypriyariya is a pillar of our communitypriyariya is a pillar of our communitypriyariya is a pillar of our communitypriyariya is a pillar of our communitypriyariya is a pillar of our communitypriyariya is a pillar of our community
Quote:
At times I have external HDD connected to PC and while data transfer it once got shut down. And I got some bad sectors in external HDD. So, it's a major issue.
dose it give any blue screen or just shuts down??

https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1530158

Old 9th June 2018
Custom title

rakeshkumarlove is hunted by the papparazirakeshkumarlove is hunted by the papparazirakeshkumarlove is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
please answer this question,blue screen mostly cause by softwares and shutdown suddenly looks like some hardware fault

Old 9th June 2018

christy4290 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
No blue screen (or BSOD). Just shuts down all of a sudden.

Old 1 Week Ago
Admirer of Beauty

jt8686 is a pillar of our communityjt8686 is a pillar of our communityjt8686 is a pillar of our communityjt8686 is a pillar of our communityjt8686 is a pillar of our communityjt8686 is a pillar of our communityjt8686 is a pillar of our community
Quote:
No blue screen (or BSOD). Just shuts down all of a sudden.
I had a similar issue on an assembled PC. I initially suspected a thermal issue too and made sure that all the cooling fans were running. But I noticed that the shutdown happened mostly when the computer table was jerked slightly by my leg hittIn the table or some such physical shock to the table. It turned out that one of power supply cables to the mother board was not plugged in properly and it was lose. Once I plugged it in properly no issue...

DEATH OF A FAN
25th June - 2018

Old 1 Week Ago

SawanKiGhata is beginning to get noticed
Hey I can solve it, I am an expert ...pm me your desktop/ laptop pics from from front, behind, left, right, top, bottom. Make sure you send your own desktops pic. This sudden on/ off is mostly because either user is new and use desktop as TV or if a long time user, she forgets if its on or off, here in nerd land we call it limbo problem. Pm me your desktop pics like i asked and I guarantee you, you will never face this problem again.

— call me what you like

Old 1 Week Ago

Prahlad10 is beginning to get noticed
I would,.

1. Chk all wire connections on back,..plug it out and plug in properly,..tight-fit,... Change power cord or whichever you doubt and suspect,... take out all unnecessary accessory for a while and keep only keyboard and mouse connected,.... printer and speakers out,. etc

2. Open the case, take power plug off,. press power button 30 sec to remove statics,. and check all cards , nthg is loose fit,.. remove and re-insert those,..
( keep in mind after removal of sound card you may have to reinstall drivers too and/or same with video cards- some of them )

3. Main thing to do is, Memory take out and put it back, re-inserted as its doing this the most,... so even change memory slots and element in pairs, also put only one pair ( pairing with diff stick, from pairs ) and see,.. and most probably one memory is bad,... If you do not know where to and how to get free memory test software ( very reliable ) let me know,...

^ Chk for this no.3 advise properly,.,,,.

4. Also in BIOS, there remains two diff settings smthg like ATA / AHCI / RAID... just make sure that has not changed,.. 'coz that also does this,..

if it's not working out, PM me and i can guide to an expertise forum area, where ppl are at least 10 times more intelli, than me , you and others whom i read here,.... and copy paste all lines and discussion from here, as reference,.. n' they knock out any god darn problem,.. fggt about temp, most probably one card/memory is bad or loose connection or wrong setting in bios has changed somewhere,.

/

Last edited by Prahlad10 : 1 Week Ago at 07:08 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls