Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests > ☆★☆ Xossip's NRG Quiz Contest 2018 - Rules and Queries Thread ☆★☆

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 18th March 2018
Loser
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Ag Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by poospcse View Post
For practice like demo
Ohhh

Old 18th March 2018
Rock out with my Cock Out
Visit my website
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
axba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel.Star View Post

Trial Question round will be there in CC thread tonight sharp at 9:30 PM
Demo ? In CC ?

Post the link of previous year thread.

Last edited by axba : 18th March 2018 at 05:39 PM.

Old 18th March 2018
Loser
Ag Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universeAg Mahan is one with the universe
Yaar reply to de diya karo posts ka 9 hr ho gaye hai 9 hr me har eak OT ne xp ke chakkar lagaye but Contest thread ma na lagaya jara jaldi reply do

Old 18th March 2018
Love failure
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by axba View Post
Demo ? In CC ?

Post the link of previous year thread.
why not Axba bro cc thread also have live thread mode so we can practice in that itself like warm up

Old 18th March 2018
Loser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag Mahan View Post
Point 1,2
Point 3 - (((General Knowledge, Creeds, Cultures, Literature, Animals, History etc.))) Khair

Point 5 main sirf puch raha check hoga ki nahi btw main to dunga kyuki ispar kuch khass rule nahi hai

Point 6

(In this case full points will be awarded to participants)
Isse member ka fyada kya hoga ?? galti member se nahi hui hai OT se hui hai tab member ko kya milega ?? Last time bahut galti hua hai aab aaplog bologe 1 saal me bahut kuch change ho gaya parrrr maan lo agar ho gaya koi question radhhh tab new question uske jagah kyu nahi pucha jayega? Aise sabko us question ke badle points dedoge tab kisi khass member ko kya fyada isse aacha points hi na de

Point 7 bata do na xp related questionn aayenge kya ?? Yes / No aise 3rd point likhne se samajh me nahi aaya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag Mahan View Post
Yaar reply to de diya karo posts ka 9 hr ho gaye hai 9 hr me har eak OT ne xp ke chakkar lagaye but Contest thread ma na lagaya jara jaldi reply do
waitingg

Old 20th March 2018
\~! Im Active !~/
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universe
How is Question 9 fair?? 11th US OPEN happened in the year 1905. I was surprised by the term "recently took place" in the question. But the answer provided is about 2012 US OPEN which is neither recent nor 11th US OPEN.

What surprised me even more is, when i correctly pointed out the error, it was not listened and the contest carried on like nothing wrong happened.

Old 20th March 2018
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrghostrider View Post
How is Question 9 fair?? 11th US OPEN happened in the year 1905. I was surprised by the term "recently took place" in the question. But the answer provided is about 2012 US OPEN which is neither recent nor 11th US OPEN.

What surprised me even more is, when i correctly pointed out the error, it was not listened and the contest carried on like nothing wrong happened.
question picked by host from net directly and your doubt is right as it can confuse but "recent or old" doesn't matter if 11th US OPEN mentioned.

Last edited by humtum : 20th March 2018 at 10:00 AM.

Old 20th March 2018
Council Member
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
Rebel.Star has disabled reputations
Send a message via Yahoo to Rebel.Star
Points Table

Last edited by Mak : 1 Minute Ago at 12:00 PM. Reason: Misuse of Moderation power.

You are Welcome

Old 20th March 2018
Custom title

Superman_ has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel.Star View Post
Points Table
< image >

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls